phera plex/ pheradrol

bradleykavin

Awards
i have never taken anything like this before (took creatine for 2 months thats it). i started it today, and i have just been reading a lot about it..including all the side effects..can someone tell me honestly what they have experienced afterwords? im overweight, but strong also. i weigh 260 (6ft1) but i think im pretty strong. trying to get stronger, but loose body fat. will this help me or is it only made for people who need to gain lean mass? am i going to break out in a million pimples? lol are my boobs going to drop when i get off? can someone give me an honest answer, caus i am ****ting bricks right now. thanks guys i really appreciate it

bradleykavin

Awards
oh and i have read a lot about being too young..that steroids are good for healthy ADULT males..im 18..turning 19 in december..and i plan on doing ONE cycle, nothing more than that ever

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
oh and i have read a lot about being too young..that steroids are good for healthy ADULT males..im 18..turning 19 in december..and i plan on doing ONE cycle, nothing more than that ever
you say your overweight and you already started on PP today.
I think this is the perfect opportuinity to cut up no?

PP will help you loose a lot of fat and at the same time increase your strength. its a mild steroid so running it for 3 to 4 weeks is pretty ok, provided you do a good PCT afterwards.(nolva/clomid and an AI like rebound reloaded etc)

so enjoy it, but remember, you HAVE to clean up your diet. up your protein and good fats and cut down as much as you can on carbs.

best dosage for PP would be morning and night and/or morning, lunch, night depending on how high you go.

the higher dose you do the more sideeffects. you gotta figure it out for yourself though.

be carefull and have fun

bradleykavin

Awards
right now i am taking one pill in the morning, one at night, and i will stay at that nothing more. one other questioni though, i smoke ciggeretts...and although id like to quit, thats not on my mind right now..will that mess me over or am i alright?

JohnnyBGood

JohnnyBGood

Awards
PP gave me some gyno. If you're already overweight, that means you're probably prone to more aromatization due to xtra bodyfat. You might want to consider a low dose of an AI while on and definetely look into a SERM when you come off PP. Otherwise, you might be sportin some hot new cleavage.:gas:

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
Personally i think you made a poor choice. At 18 you have no need for such products. Whats your diet like? Do you do cardio? If you are looking for a quick fix like dropping fat and gaining muscle and you dont have your diet in check then you will most likely be exactly where you started after you finish your cycle. You rushed into this decision and in my opinion i think you should stop the cycle now. Do you even know what a post cycle therapy protocol should be? Better yet do you even have one planned out? Like you already envisioned there are serious side effects that come with these types of products and shouldnt be taken lightly. Do the research first!!!

bradleykavin

Awards
right now my diet consists of protien shakes, meat, eggs, only drinking water and juice, and no fast food or anything of that kind. as for cardio, the guy who sold them to me not to do cardio while taking these...?....the fact is i tried researching but i hear different things from everyone, and its hard to know exactly what will happen because everyone reacts different. as far as post cycle, im going to stay eating healthy, work out but nothing crazy, and do a lot of cardio. all i want to do is loose fat, and gain muscle. and from what i understand, if i do this correctly, it will only accelerate that process

cmass

cmass

Awards
right now my diet consists of protien shakes, meat, eggs, only drinking water and juice, and no fast food or anything of that kind. as for cardio, the guy who sold them to me not to do cardio while taking these...?....the fact is i tried researching but i hear different things from everyone, and its hard to know exactly what will happen because everyone reacts different. as far as post cycle, im going to stay eating healthy, work out but nothing crazy, and do a lot of cardio. all i want to do is loose fat, and gain muscle. and from what i understand, if i do this correctly, it will only accelerate that process
you really should do ALOT more research on this you dont even know what pct is

bradleykavin

Awards
just got back from the nutrishop. guy told me i should take some milk thistle, omega 3 fatty acid, regular men vitamins, and testanon 2250 (said it will help boost natural test production)
as far as me being fat, i read up there something about aromitization? can someone explain? am i going to get fatter lol?

DocChronic

Awards
Save the Testanon for post cycle therapy (post cycle) It is a natural test booster with a little 6-oxo in it. I would still run and anti-e of course.

Your diet and excercise (cardio included) will determine whether you get fat or drop it. This is true of any routine with/without ph's. You are young so be careful.

ps. nutrishop is a great retail store. Their prices are same as the internet and the guys usually know what they are talking about. That's one of the places i shop.