What to stack with havoc?

jrob24

Awards
I was wondering in your guys opinions what would be best to stack with havoc besides anabolic pump, when trying to gain?

jrob24

Awards
i mean obviously i dont necessarily have to, but id like to if gains would increase and risk stay about the same, i see a lot of people run it with AP. Which is what i was thinking of doing, and was just wondering if there was something better, but right now here is what ive put together..... Anabolic pump,Havoc,AI cycle support,Poseiden, super cissus Rx, Then of course a multi, protein powder, and some waxy maize....to go along with a clean diet and hard training...I just cut down from 14.5%bf to around 9% using the tri lean system so right now im 5'10 185lbs 9%bf, and im looking to stay at that bf% and get back up in the 200's while reducing a little gyno

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering in your guys opinions what would be best to stack with havoc besides anabolic pump, when trying to gain?
it can be stacked with anything that makes wet gains.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
9% bf? You're making me look bad..stack it with Oreo's.

I ran it about the same way as you proposed..AP/Cissus/cycle support and liked it pretty well. You'll probably want some taurine as well to offset the back pumps.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
9% bf? You're making me look bad..stack it with Oreo's.

I ran it about the same way as you proposed..AP/Cissus/cycle support and liked it pretty well. You'll probably want some taurine as well to offset the back pumps.
back pumps a common side with this?

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
starting when - im on week three of epistane - so far so good!
They started around that time for me, but not everyone reacts the same. I was also using 100mg of DHEA in split doses as well. Just my experience. I know that if I run another havoc cycle, I will be buying a good bit of taurine beforehand.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Do you guys see any benefit in adding a wet gainer to a cutter on Havoc, or should I just stick to plain ol Havoc?

jrob24

Awards
thankyou for the advice im going with the wet gainer!!!!!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think there could be some nice gains on stacking it with another steroid that is 'wet'.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
I think there could be some nice gains on stacking it with another steroid that is 'wet'.
with the results i am seeing so far i totally agree - it would b awesome. matter of fact i am considering maybe adding this to my mix by mid week but definitely on my next epistane cycle.:dance:

can_o_whoop_ass

Awards

looks like my secrets out!!! been on havoc for 2 weeks now, first week didn't really see much in gains but a noticable reduction in a gyno lump i've been carrying for years, also quite a bit of drying out of the joints, especially shoulders and wrists.
remembered i had some dbol kicking around from a previous cycle and started taking 20mg a day alongside 30mg havoc from the start of week 2, primarily to aleviate the sore joints, which it has after about 5 days, also found strength increasing, gyno still reducing, weight up about 3 lbs from week one with no noticable increase in water or fat, infact if anything i am still gradually getting leaner.
if this carries onto the end of cycle i will be a very happy bunny.

can_o_

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
my plan was to stack it with Xfactor, looks like there would be a good synergy there.

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
I have some left over 4-ad I have been waiting to use and am going to stack this with Havoc. I will keep a log and let you guys know how it goes.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am thinking of doing a Havoc/PheraPlex cycle next. ;)
RPM baby!! Here is my reasoning:

What we do know is that the components of RPM do the following:
-RPM acts as an AI, inhibiting SHBG, and raising free testosterone levels
-AIs alter the Test:estrogen ratio, also raising free test levels
-Icariin has a PDE5 inhibiting effect, which causes vasodilation and the extreme "pump" that users report
-PDE5 inhibitors have been shown to positively skew the test:cortisol ratio, upping free testosterone levels
-Icariin has been shown to block the binding of cortisol to receptor sites, upping the T:C ratio

Now put all this together in time-dependant medium- you have high free testosterone levels, low estrogen, low shbg, and very little binding of cortisol- this is a VERY anabolic state- especially b/c most of these effects occur almost IMMEDIATELY (within the first 3 doses) with RPM!!!!

My guess is that Havoc and RPM will be a PHENOMENAL stack for hardness, vascularity and strength, b/c from what we do know, epi has a STRONG affinity for the AR- so basically you would have a compound (RPM) that is extremely effective in boosting testosterone through both (less prevalent) primary and secondary (more prevalent) mechanisms, and another compound (HAVOC) that does the exact same thing, except in reverse- HAVOC primarily acts through direct AR-binding, and to a lesser extent through secondary mechanisms (it does inhibit SHBG). This is a textbook stack right here- the users takes two compounds and maximizes both primary and secondary characteristics, thus enhancing synergy between the two said compounds!!!!!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
RMS just laid the informational hammer down. Court adjourned.

p951

p951

Awards
I wouldn't stack it with anything. Run it at 30 mgs for 30 days and assess your results. Then you can add something for your next time around and judge the additional impact that the other supplement imparts. Without a baseline to measure your results, how can you be sure what works for you and what doesn't?

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
RPM baby!! Here is my reasoning:

What we do know is that the components of RPM do the following:
-RPM acts as an AI, inhibiting SHBG, and raising free testosterone levels
-AIs alter the Test:estrogen ratio, also raising free test levels
-Icariin has a PDE5 inhibiting effect, which causes vasodilation and the extreme "pump" that users report
-PDE5 inhibitors have been shown to positively skew the test:cortisol ratio, upping free testosterone levels
-Icariin has been shown to block the binding of cortisol to receptor sites, upping the T:C ratio

Now put all this together in time-dependant medium- you have high free testosterone levels, low estrogen, low shbg, and very little binding of cortisol- this is a VERY anabolic state- especially b/c most of these effects occur almost IMMEDIATELY (within the first 3 doses) with RPM!!!!

My guess is that Havoc and RPM will be a PHENOMENAL stack for hardness, vascularity and strength, b/c from what we do know, epi has a STRONG affinity for the AR- so basically you would have a compound (RPM) that is extremely effective in boosting testosterone through both (less prevalent) primary and secondary (more prevalent) mechanisms, and another compound (HAVOC) that does the exact same thing, except in reverse- HAVOC primarily acts through direct AR-binding, and to a lesser extent through secondary mechanisms (it does inhibit SHBG). This is a textbook stack right here- the users takes two compounds and maximizes both primary and secondary characteristics, thus enhancing synergy between the two said compounds!!!!!
what the hell is RPM??? I've never heard of this

ripped reyrey

Awards
wouldit b goo to stack havoc with Halo LIQUIGELS and then hav a pct with BAM/JW?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
looks good thanks...when is this due to be out? and what's the ideal cycle length/dosage?
Dosage is based on bodyweight.... most users are between 3-5 capsules. Cycle length is dependent on goals as well. It can be used strictly as a pre-workout supplement, or used daily to elicit full, cumulative effects. I've been using pre-workout only and LOVING it.

It should be up for sale at major retailers by or around the end of next week/beginning of the following week.

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
Dosage is based on bodyweight.... most users are between 3-5 capsules. Cycle length is dependent on goals as well. It can be used strictly as a pre-workout supplement, or used daily to elicit full, cumulative effects. I've been using pre-workout only and LOVING it.

It should be up for sale at major retailers by or around the end of next week/beginning of the following week.
oh okay awesome, any chance of getting any free samples?

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
test cyp. + havoc is the winner of my choice, start next week!

NJLovehandles

Awards
Im on day 21 of 30 mgs havoc 900 mgs 4AD. Havoc is not doing a good job with estrogen suppresion. I never realy had a problem with gyno, and I have run 4ad in the past, this time it just got me and i had to kick in some nolva at about the week and a half mark. Im all out of 4AD tomorrow (had to use ir before it expired) and then I will be bumpin ght havoc to 4omgs possibly. My strength def has gone up as well as my weight, but I am bloated as all hell. Im hoping I drop som eof the water once the 4AD is gone, and harden up a bit. Good bulking stack though.