B-12 Patch?! - AnabolicMinds.com

B-12 Patch?!

B-12 Patch?!

Vitamin B12 Patch: Revolutionary Vitamin B12 Supplement.

Thoughts?

As far as i know you can't asbord B-12 through your skin?

Stats
    5'9"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Liftalot View Post

Thoughts?

Yo DR L.A.L.. I also thought this would be a nice option instead of shots ( I have some strange pains with the shots some times )..but I won't recommend it.. I found a users reply for you on a health forum..and no effectiveness study of this yet.

"" Hello there!
    Please DO NOT buy b12 patch from b12patch.com. It is useless!! I have been b12 deficient for 4 years now, and have been getting shots, and felt much better. However, when I discovered that there is more “convenient” way of getting b12 through the patch, I decided to give it a try. I bought couple of boxes back in December 2006 and told my doctor that I will try them. She agreed. However, she said I must be back in a month and she will check my b12 level. I waited two months, probably having a “placebo” effect from the patch. I started feeling really sluggish and numb, and went to take a blood test. My b12 plunged to really low levels, showing that there is no effect from the patch. I just want everybody to know that it does not work and prevent other people from spending money on it. Please DO NOT BUY IT!! There were no comprehensive studies done to prove the effectiveness of the patch.""

I think until there is a study done on this.. we should leave it where it is

Greets from Amsterdam

b-12 was shown to have too large (a molecule?) to be absorbed through the skin or to pass through the first layer of epidermis.
    •   

Stats
    5'9"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gotripped View Post
    b-12 was shown to have too large (a molecule?) to be absorbed through the skin or to pass through the first layer of epidermis.
    True that GT

B12 Patch

Quote Originally Posted by Riquee View Post
    Yo DR L.A.L.. I also thought this would be a nice option instead of shots ( I have some strange pains with the shots some times )..but I won't recommend it.. I found a users reply for you on a health forum..and no effectiveness study of this yet.

.... Please DO NOT BUY IT!! There were no comprehensive studies done to prove the effectiveness of the patch.""

I think until there is a study done on this.. we should leave it where it is

Greets from Amsterdam
    Don't listen to who ever wrote that. I have been using the B12patch for over half a year. It works! I used to get the injection but they are a pain in the %ss! The injections are the best - but not as easy. Pills don't work - I tried to avoid the injection with every oral B12 supplement out there. The B12 patch work well enough that I don't go for injections anymore. I am a boxer and I don't eat meat so if I don't supplement my B12 I get extremely tired. For those who get the B12 shots I say - try the patch - Its been working for me.

see below

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Liftalot View Post

Thoughts?

You are not correct. Although permeation of higher molecules have been a limiting factor in the past. Today however with new enhancer systems, companies have been successful in delivering Vitamin b12 transdermally.

Quote Originally Posted by gotripped View Post
    This is not true. With new enhancer systems it is possible to deliver larger molecules transdermally. Despite B12 having a molecular weight of 1380 AMU, it has been successfully delivered through the skin.

Similar Forum Threads

1. 12-Hour Double Patch Flash Sale Ends Midnight Tonight!
    By sheepdog.tx in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-29-2014, 10:05 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-29-2014, 09:49 AM
  3. 40 in 12's nutrition-please critique
    By 40 in 12 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-04-2004, 12:34 PM
  4. 10-12 rep range
    By syko in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 4