Reset AD possibly working this fast?!?!

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Took 3 reset AD yesterday and one today then broke down and took one of my old stand by venom... Recently one venom has been just enough to keep me awake, no euphoria, no heat and really just barely awake. Well right now I can't say I am flying like it did way back in the day but it is definetly more pronounced, feels almost like 2 would.

Is this placebo or is it possible it could work this fast?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
thats awesome....give us an update after today....!

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Im not sure if it would work that fast, but if you have never used pregnenolone before (which is most of you) it will work quickly for many of your antifatigue issues.

Keep us in the loop.. definitely interested in your feedback... a few spondored logs are on their way

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im not sure if it would work that fast, but if you have never used pregnenolone before (which is most of you) it will work quickly for many of your antifatigue issues.

Keep us in the loop.. definitely interested in your feedback... a few spondored logs are on their way
I know it wont fix the true root of the problem quickly but I think it may be giving my system some gas to burn if that makes sense at all...

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Its a definite possibility that it can re-fuel you after the first day, but you are correct in that it will not fix the root of the problem as of yet.

Each person will react somewhat differently depending on their level of stimulant use as well as past use. Thanks for the feedback and keep me posted.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Its a definite possibility that it can re-fuel you after the first day, but you are correct in that it will not fix the root of the problem as of yet.

Each person will react somewhat differently depending on their level of stimulant use as well as past use. Thanks for the feedback and keep me posted.
I may start a log but don't want to slack off on it if I do... I'm testing clear edge (got a TON) and Reset AD to cut down my venom addiction (was just so damn cheap and effective!).

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I may start a log but don't want to slack off on it if I do... I'm testing clear edge (got a TON) and Reset AD to cut down my venom addiction (was just so damn cheap and effective!).

a log would be great, but no worries, keep us updated though!!..=)

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Na-R-ALA does the same thing for me. I think Sledge from Designer Supps was right in saying it "cleansed" the receptors. It makes one cup of coffee feel like two.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Na-R-ALA does the same thing for me. I think Sledge from Designer Supps was right in saying it "cleansed" the receptors. It makes one cup of coffee feel like two.

I'm willing to try that too haha. Got Sulb from NP to try but lost it right after I got it. Really just want to find non-stim ways to be on top of my game while eliminating venom as much as possible.

As of right now, if this is placebo then I am fine with placebo. Just popped my third AD and some clear edge.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
I'm willing to try that too haha. Got Sulb from NP to try but lost it right after I got it. Really just want to find non-stim ways to be on top of my game while eliminating venom as much as possible.

As of right now, if this is placebo then I am fine with placebo. Just popped my third AD and some clear edge.
hey man keep us updated on reset-a.d. We are very interested to continue to get feed back. We think you will get some great results from this product.

addijhaq

addijhaq

Awards
ya, venom is a *****. sure it's good when you're on it, but it's a real sleeper in terms of negs.. you don't notice any until that dreaded day comes when you open up your bottle and see one pill left... then the real fun begins... i've had my issues with it, i still feel different from usage too.. haha, i know it's bad i've been off of venom for about 2 months, but because i needed something to bring me back up to par, at least to have the ability to carry myself to class everyday, i've been using various other stims. i NEED to get ahold of some reset a.d. just so i can regulate my already whacked out levels and abused adrenals.

i believe in the powers of na-r-ala as well.. one of my liver cleansers has it in it and yes, after one full day of dosing... the next morning a cup of coffee felt like a pot of coffee. really works in cleaning up those receptors for suuure.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
ya, venom is a *****. sure it's good when you're on it, but it's a real sleeper in terms of negs.. you don't notice any until that dreaded day comes when you open up your bottle and see one pill left... then the real fun begins... i've had my issues with it, i still feel different from usage too.. haha, i know it's bad i've been off of venom for about 2 months, but because i needed something to bring me back up to par, at least to have the ability to carry myself to class everyday, i've been using various other stims. i NEED to get ahold of some reset a.d. just so i can regulate my already whacked out levels and abused adrenals.

i believe in the powers of na-r-ala as well.. one of my liver cleansers has it in it and yes, after one full day of dosing... the next morning a cup of coffee felt like a pot of coffee. really works in cleaning up those receptors for suuure.
I have never taken venom other that a sample pack.. so I cant really comment on it on any post use negative aspects.. I have only see good feed back on it. NA-r-ala is def a quality.. sup we looked at it for Reset-a.d.

If you are looking to try reset-a.d. Nutraplanet is running a big sale until the end of the month. you can get it at very very cheap price!!

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established

I have never taken venom other than a sample pack.. so I cant really comment on it on any post use negative aspects.. I have only see good feed back on it. NA-r-ala is def a quality sup we looked at it for Reset-a.d.

If you are looking to try reset-a.d. Nutraplanet is running a big sale until the end of the month. you can get it at very very cheap price!! Shoot us some feed back once you start it.

beast69

beast69

Awards
do you find clearedge to work any better with this? I'm currently using ClearEdge in order to take a break for stims, and am very interested is Reset-AD. Would I be right to assume no synergy between the two?

addijhaq

addijhaq

Awards
oh ya i saw the sale at nutraplanet, i'm all over it. hahaah

you guys gotta try and get your products into vitamin world.

i'd push you guys through the roof. i'm tired of bs in the store.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
do you find clearedge to work any better with this? I'm currently using ClearEdge in order to take a break for stims, and am very interested is Reset-AD. Would I be right to assume no synergy between the two?
nothing jumps out at me as to why you couldnt stack these two products together. I'l take a good look at t tomorrow. and give you a firm answer.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
oh ya i saw the sale at nutraplanet, i'm all over it. hahaah

you guys gotta try and get your products into vitamin world.

i'd push you guys through the roof. i'm tired of bs in the store.
yeah its real weird.. paravol is in every gnc in the country and we just got expanded into 1000 gnc riteaids but we haven't been able to get into vitaminworld or shoppe.. oh well it takes time. glad you like our products we got two new ones coming within 10 weeks

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
how often do you recommend using this stuff? I.E., every day for a month straight, once in awhile, etc. Do you need to cut back on using stims while taking it? I definitely like the concept behind this product, just still a little confused. Thanks in advance

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Warn,
I'd imagine every day - at least that's what I'll do. Probably 3 straight months of it, I have 3 bottles that'll be here on Tuesday.

I'd say you may want to cut back on the stims while taking this (if Justreading's experience is what most people see). Probably better off for adrenal health if you cut back enough to still be functional in daily life.
Going totally off would be best - but sometimes that isn't practical.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
how often do you recommend using this stuff? I.E., every day for a month straight, once in awhile, etc. Do you need to cut back on using stims while taking it? I definitely like the concept behind this product, just still a little confused. Thanks in advance
JMH has the right idea.. you want to take it while on a stimulant cycle to keep you receptors healthy and functionong properly. The only way to fully correct adrenal fatigue is to lower the dose of stimulants that you intake. If your body has an addiction/dependance for stimulants, cutting them out completely can be painful, so this should be done gradually. Most people will need 2-3 months or more before they have restored adrenal health, this is why we kept the price low so that a multiple month cycle would be affordable

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I am cutting back on the stims this week, and have some Reset A.D. on the way. Then I am going to be running a Clen cycle...

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Definitely a good idea to restore your adrenal health before starting clen.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm back to update my experience...

First off clear edge is not amplified by this and I don't notice it much at all but for what it cost I am confident it is worth it and keeps the stress of coming off stims down by a ton.

Venom is definetly amplified, I am down to 0-1 per day depending on if I have to get off my @ss or not that day.

Chaos by AI is making me amped like it never did before. I sweat like I just got out of a pool when working out and am easily making it through some DC workouts.

Overall I think this product is onto something. I am taking 3 per day for 20 days then switching to 2 for another 3 months or so. Once again if this is placebo then I hope it doesn't stop but I think there is really something here and I am excited.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Took 2 Resets today. Haven't noticed anything postitive yet, but will post impressions later in the week.

Crappy weather here is making me feel dull anways.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Took 2 Resets today. Haven't noticed anything postitive yet, but will post impressions later in the week.

To be honest I wonder if its placebo or I am a freak reactor to this. I hope my quick results don't set everyone up to expect those results because this product looks like a long term solution to a long term condition. I have used venom at 2-3 pills per day since it came out and would routinely fall asleep after taking ephedrine so I may be an extreem case just starving for a solution and getting freak results.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
To be honest I wonder if its placebo or I am a freak reactor to this. I hope my quick results don't set everyone up to expect those results because this product looks like a long term solution to a long term condition. I have used venom at 2-3 pills per day since it came out and would routinely fall asleep after taking ephedrine so I may be an extreem case just starving for a solution and getting freak results.
Couldnt agree with you more.. This is a longterm solution. Reset-a.d. was not designed to work in one day or even a week. You really need to take this product for some time to really start to repair adrenal function and work to downregulate a2 receptors that have been damged due to caffeine abuse.

That being said there are exceptions to rules, and maybe you are a freak reactor to Reset-a.d. and you have begun noticing benefits almost right away... which is a very postive thing for you!! This wont be the norm though.. you have give the product time to do what it was designed to do. This isn't a 1 day fix or a 1 week fix.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
bump for updates justreading
My mind has been taken away from this with a possible abcess. Can't really tell whats going on with my system right now so no updates. I still think my stims are working better but right now stims are the last thing I need and I am just chilling y arm on ice and waiting for some cipro.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established

Bioman any updates...?
justreading hope everything going well

john

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
My wife just started her Reset AD today. She's been off of prednisone for about a month now and is doing fairly well except for some fatigue and minor sleep issues. I'm hoping this will balance her energy levels out so we'll see.

As for me, I haven't been taking it as steadily as I should though I do seem to notice that my usual 2 cups of coffee seems to be a bit much and I have scaled back to 1.5. My reports will probably focus more on her as she is a better test subject for adrenal fatigue.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
good stuff bro...thanks for taking the time to keep us informed of her progress!

john

nootropolis

nootropolis

Awards
I have a question.

How long till the body gets used to the Reset itself, after all, i dont believe it would work forever

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
My wife seems to be doing pretty good on the Reset. She appears to have more energy and an overall calmer mindset. Reset is being stacked with her usual dose of DHEA with no issues. No negative sides to report.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
For the last week, I have started feeling the full effects of Reset AD.

So, far no more afternoon crashes...

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
For the last week, I have started feeling the full effects of Reset AD.

So, far no more afternoon crashes...
Thats awesome! Im excited to try this.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I have to say that reset worked for me first dose. It was 3:00 PM, got my package, I was feeling drained as I stopped using stims a few weeks ago. It just felt like I was back to normal! No real rush or anything, bu no down. I am stopping stims all in one shot, so this is hard, and Reset has made my life so much easier, it's just crazy.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Reset is one of the more unique supps i've seen.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I have to say that reset worked for me first dose. It was 3:00 PM, got my package, I was feeling drained as I stopped using stims a few weeks ago. It just felt like I was back to normal! No real rush or anything, bu no down. I am stopping stims all in one shot, so this is hard, and Reset has made my life so much easier, it's just crazy.
awesome jjohn..thanks for the feedback, no stims is HUGE for some people!!...good luck my friend

john

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
jjohn...great to hear... it does the same thing for me... i cut my stim intake by 75%, and its been hard adjusting, but 40 mins after i take a reset, i definitely feel 'normal' again.

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
I'm curious this supp. seems to be awesome for restarting stims; making them more effective. Is there something like this out there for the PH/PS/steroid, making them as effective as the first run?

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
I'm curious this supp. seems to be awesome for restarting stims; making them more effective. Is there something like this out there for the PH/PS/steroid, making them as effective as the first run?
I don't think you can upregulate your steroid receptors