Poseidon

BigTom

Awards
What the heck does this stuff do? What's the BIG deal?

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I think a more appropriate question would be, what doesn’t it do?
The biggest wow factors for me in the non-stimulant energy and the synergism with your other supplements.
The first time I tried Poseidon before a workout, my weights jumped up 10lbs. I also recovered faster between sets and helped maintain intensity through the entire duration of my workouts.

I have been on a restricted diet and low-carbs. I have had no issues with lack of energy like I have before. I just feel fresh. And the days I do feel like ish, once I take my Poseidon I am up and running around in minutes.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And it helped me save 15% on my car insurance... Thanks you POSEIDON!!!

Adams

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
The biggest wow factors for me in the non-stimulant energy and the synergism with your other supplements.
The first time I tried Poseidon before a workout, my weights jumped up 10lbs. I also recovered faster between sets and helped maintain intensity through the entire duration of my workouts.

I have been on a restricted diet and low-carbs. I have had no issues with lack of energy like I have before. I just feel fresh. And the days I do feel like ish, once I take my Poseidon I am up and running around in minutes.
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to xjsynx again." :)

workin

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Mighty good explanation.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
how long does it take to get optimal benifit from poseidon. been on it for 3 days so far nothing all that special, sleep has improved.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
how long does it take to get optimal benifit from poseidon. been on it for 3 days so far nothing all that special, sleep has improved.
Well there is your problem. It won't do anything for you "on it", unless you are into that type of stuff... :fool2:

The first time I took it, it was just with my maintence dose of BCAA's. I felt a nice lil tingle, and didn't think too much about it.

When I noticed the difference was, before a workout. My strength and recovery rate shot up. Then I started dieting, reduced calories and carbs. I had a hard time starting my day, but once I took my Poseidon, I was fine. I skipped it this weekend, and I paid for it, I was mentally and physcially lethargic.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The longer you take it T the more of the effects you'll see. Most user start experiencing the energizing/vitality effects within the first week or two, some experience it sooner. Give it some time and you'll be able to tell the difference. One thing to note though is that Poseidon's effects are not extrememly pronounced like other products, meaning instantaneous "feeling it" effects are not all that noticable(unless you consider the Niacin flush). You will however notice the a overall better feeling, endurance in the gym, and clarity(less brain fogs for those oh so early mornings) that just makes everything seem a bit nicer. Stick with it man, you'll see.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
no doubt ill stick with it. dont take it the wrong way, if all i got out of it was better sleep that alone would make it worth taking. xjsynx-sorry about the lingo, im old school. and yes years ago i did dabble some. btw anyone else thirsty alot on poseidon. seems like i want to drink more often.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Naaaa bigt, I understand your question just wanted to let you know what the product really does in regards to it's benefits. The thirst, I haven't noticed that much but I tend to drink a lot of water regardless, that's a interesting observation though. Haven't heard anyone else reporting it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
been mixing it with purple wraath most of the time, think that is whats causing the thirst?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Guys, I've experienced energy and endurance gains just from READING about Poseidon.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
been mixing it with purple wraath most of the time, think that is whats causing the thirst?
Don't really see anything in it that would cause a increase in thirst. Have you changed your diet, or had any types of foods that are not on the typical diet lately?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys, I've experienced energy and endurance gains just from READING about Poseidon.
LOL.... yes it's that effective.:D

And I'm still waiting for you guys to get those single filled products and RPM out.:woohoo:

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established

And I'm still waiting for you guys to get those single filled products and RPM out.:woohoo:
Your avatar is so cool, I think I'm going to get some poseidon. =)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your avatar is so cool, I think I'm going to get some poseidon. =)
Why thank'ya man, it's not easy being purple. Get that Poseidon and try it out, I gaurantee you want be dissappointed my friend.

BigTom

Awards
Thanks.

Good explaination. I use steroids, but nutrition is as, if not more, important. I'll add this to my stack.I just ordered 2 jars.

Oh, hey Zombie... I wanted fresh opinions not "use the search engine" Duh. I hate that answer. Respect muh balls, bro.:hammer:

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
The longer you take it T the more of the effects you'll see. Most user start experiencing the energizing/vitality effects within the first week or two, some experience it sooner. Give it some time and you'll be able to tell the difference. One thing to note though is that Poseidon's effects are not extrememly pronounced like other products, meaning instantaneous "feeling it" effects are not all that noticable(unless you consider the Niacin flush). You will however notice the a overall better feeling, endurance in the gym, and clarity(less brain fogs for those oh so early mornings) that just makes everything seem a bit nicer. Stick with it man, you'll see.
What he said....:)

Give it a few weeks to really see/feel the effects. Be sure and take note of the sometimes easy to miss benefits like accomplishing tasks a bit easier, pushing out one more rep, feeling like you have an extra spring in your step...even when you should be exhausted, etc...This is where Poseidon shines!

Keep us updated on your progress. I think your going to be very pleased with the results. :thumbsup:

Workin

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established

Soon my friend! Did you receive/request RPM samples yet? How about you Workin... request or receive any?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Email D, he'll take good care of you,

*typed with jealousy of those abs*

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Email D, he'll take good care of you,

*typed with jealousy of those abs*
lol! Thanks Lanbane...looking forward to trying it. I'll be sure and post my thoughts. :thumbsup:

Workin

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Soon my friend! Did you receive/request RPM samples yet? How about you Workin... request or receive any?
All ready on it Lane.:thumbsup:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just added incarnate yesterday. now thats what im talking about. tingle and flush big time. there must be synergy with these supps.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Product ingredients of the two looks like it will make a potent tagteam indeed(BA tingle and niacin flush, whoohoo). You should log that t, or at least keep us updated.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
just added incarnate yesterday. now thats what im talking about. tingle and flush big time. there must be synergy with these supps.
There should be absolute synergy between the two. Please keep us updated on your results. :head:

Workin