First timer for cutting supps - AnabolicMinds.com

First timer for cutting supps

1. New Member
    Answers

First timer for cutting supps

Hi everyone. So Iíve read quite a few logs and have decided that Iím gonna give the Venom Tri-lean system a go. I really like the idea of Lean Dreams since I already have some trouble sleeping. In my searches I found enough people that said that the Hyperdrive is pretty clean and not too jittery which is a bonus for me being that I am pretty darn sensitive to stimulants. As for the Special Tactics I have even considered using that during my self-imposed exile from training during May. Who doesnít want to stop fat storage? Seriously?

On top of the Tri-lean, I wanted to add some basic health support supps like Gut Health, BCAAís, and to tell the truth NíGorge caught my eye some time ago. I am a training junkie so the NíGorge looks appealing just for the increased recovery and performance.

I just recently looked into AIís Cycle Support and liked what I saw, but I am concerned about over doing it with the supps.

The quick stats on me go like this:
    Age 27
    Height 5í11 and ĺíí (thatís right, I count the ĺ)
    Weight 195
    Body Fat 13ó15%

I was a competitive soccer player through high school and got pretty into weight lifting at 14 but not really educated on the ins and outs of weight training until a few years ago.

I have the training thing down, and Iíve got a pretty clean diet going on too (50protein/35carbs/15fats). Any and all suggestions about my planned supps and if I need less or more of them will be much appreciated. Iím planning on starting in June after a three week break from the gym to recuperate.

As always: continue rocking

2. Advanced Member
    Answers

have u looked at some bulk yohimbne from np.. personally i had great results from lipo 6.. keep those bcaas HIGH.. they will save the most muscle over anything else.. im taking in around 20 grams of bulk leucine a day and im keeping almost all the muscle while cutting.. i lost 8% body fat so far and only 1 lb of muscle so far.. so im pretty happy with that
  3. New Member
    Answers

you'll love the tri- lean system just make sure to eat clean and stay at a deficit...i started 2 weeks ago....my starting stats were 5'10 198lbs 13-15% body fat too.....right now im 186 at about proli 11% to guess...and the best part....no noticeable muscle loss....getting compliments all the time at the gym
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jrob24 View Post
    you'll love the tri- lean system just make sure to eat clean and stay at a deficit...i started 2 weeks ago....my starting stats were 5'10 198lbs 13-15% body fat too.....right now im 186 at about proli 11% to guess...and the best part....no noticeable muscle loss....getting compliments all the time at the gym
    Wow man impressive results. I may have to just give this Tri lean system a bash as well
  5. Board Sponsor
    Answers

Are you planning on using the Lean Dreams every night? From personal experience I like to use it one on and two or three off. There is nothing wrong with using it everyday, but I find the relaxation and sleep aid effects work better this way. I just try to use it when I need it, or as a little sleepy-time treat after a long day or hard workout.
  6. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mattyh7688 View Post
    have u looked at some bulk yohimbne from np.. personally i had great results from lipo 6.. keep those bcaas HIGH.. they will save the most muscle over anything else.. im taking in around 20 grams of bulk leucine a day and im keeping almost all the muscle while cutting.. i lost 8% body fat so far and only 1 lb of muscle so far.. so im pretty happy with that
    how do you know that you have only lost 1lb muscle and the rest fat? i have always wondered how to figure that out....
  7. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by getbustered View Post
    Are you planning on using the Lean Dreams every night? From personal experience I like to use it one on and two or three off. There is nothing wrong with using it everyday, but I find the relaxation and sleep aid effects work better this way. I just try to use it when I need it, or as a little sleepy-time treat after a long day or hard workout.
    I planned on taking the LD maybe four or five nights a week. my training splits work out so i get my weights in four days a week two days lifting then one day off. i have some difficulty getting to sleep at night even though i get up and lift a 7am. But in my searches i found some good reasons to take at least two or three nights off of the LD to keep it really effective.

Thanks for the advice guys! y'all rock
  8. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jrob24 View Post
    that's great man! those results are the whole reason why i'm gonna give tri-lean a go. i've just gotten to the point where i'm startin to show some definition showing in the spare tire area. the rest of me is shapin' up real well but i stalled with the fat loss thing so it's great to hear you say "no noticeable muscle loss."

i'll be sure to stay clean on my diet.:burg:
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Starting First Cycle for Cutting any advise!
    By j.boogie in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-19-2014, 10:39 PM
  2. Replies: 41
    Last Post: 09-12-2008, 10:22 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-18-2004, 10:06 PM
  4. First PH Cycle Advice for Cutting
    By Dump1567 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-12-2004, 03:04 PM