adding ucp-1

1. adding ucp-1

would it be ok to take UCP-1 & clen together?
    i've reard it's ok to add NYC w/ it so i figure using clen would be the same...
    i've already stacked NYC & UCP-1 and didn't have any problems but would like to stack it w/ clen for my second run.
    i had great results the first time around w/ no side effects... i would recommend it to anyone skeptical about trying it out.
    thanks!

2. bump...
    please help a bro out.

3. bump again... anybody
    •   

4. Bro not sure if it's cool to use both but if it helps I use ucp1 with and EC stack with no problems. Most people use cytomel(T3) with Clen to get maximum results. Late J

5. .ey My wife is '5 7" 147lbs she just received the ucp-1 in the mail should she be taking the recommended dosage or less?

6. Originally posted by dgcls
    would it be ok to take UCP-1 & clen together?
    i've reard it's ok to add NYC w/ it so i figure using clen would be the same...
    i've already stacked NYC & UCP-1 and didn't have any problems but would like to stack it w/ clen for my second run.
    i had great results the first time around w/ no side effects... i would recommend it to anyone skeptical about trying it out.
    thanks!
    If ucp-1 parallels other uncouplers in modes of action etc. you should be able to use them together and their would be a synergestic effect, thus requiring less clen then normal. You know your body, if you try it...see how it reacts.

7. GOdlike== I believe the dosage on the bottle is optimal for all, your wife included

Similar Forum Threads

1. 4-ad Injectable
    By BrKonman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 12-12-2003, 03:27 PM
  2. Cutting and 1-test/4-AD
    By dodgeee-O in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-06-2002, 11:13 PM
  3. Strangest supplement ad
    By Sanosuke in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11