Awards
  • Established
ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION

NEEDS 7 TESTERS!!!!

WE ARE LOOKING FOR 7 TESTERS:
7-People to test IntraXCell

Requirements prior to testing and during testing:
- 18 years of age or older
- Must be available to start the Log / Review immediately upon receipt of product.
- Must not have any medical condition
- No other supplement changes / additions during the log / review period
- No "pending logs / reviews" from any other supplement company

Disclaimer: By posting your required information below, you agree to ALL terms and conditions, you are declaring that you do NOT have (or feel that you MAY have) ANY medical condition. You are declaring that you have read the above terms ENTIRELY and agree to them 100%. Please make sure you have read our terms before posting your information.

Weight:

Body type:

Training experience:

Training Schedule/Protocol:

Cardio Schedule/Protocol:

Prescription/Recreational drugs:

Medical Condition(s):

You must be off any Beta-Alanine carnosine product for 2-4 weeks prior to starting:

Preferable if off creatine for 2-4 weeks:

Current Supplements:

Please provide links to other logs you have kept:

Would you be able to post your log on one other forum:

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log:

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _____________, 2007!

IntraXCell FAQ

SteelEdge FAQ

REMIX!!!

:djparty:

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
that steel looks good. im on so much stuff right now that my pee glows in the dark. so i cant help you on the tester part but ill prob buy some.

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
Good luck to the testers! :D Treat your sponser well!

Heavy Hands

Awards

Weight: 195

Body type: Mesomorph

Training experience: 4 years training on and off including one year of heavy training.

Training Schedule/Protocol: 5X5 on mon, wed, fri.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: 20 min jog once a week.

Prescription/Recreational drugs: N/A

Medical Condition(s): N/A

You must be off any Beta-Alanine carnosine product for 2-4 weeks prior to starting: Yes, I have never taken any beta alanine or carnosine products.

Preferable if off creatine for 2-4 weeks: Yes, off creatine for past 3 months.

Current Supplements: 3 servings Xtend pre/during workout, multi-vit., flax seed oil.

Please provide links to other logs you have kept: N/A

Would you be able to post your log on one other forum: Yes

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log: Yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of 4/15, 2007!

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
Lets keep some more apps in people.:type:

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Pretty interesting products, and I am in the market for a new pre WO supplement, I have one in mind, but Steel Edge looks like a contender.

As far as a tester, I am currently running a BA supp along with creatine, or else I would have been game.

Birdsizzle

Awards

Weight: 175

Body type: somewhere between an ecto/mesomorph

Training experience: High school sports stregnth training program throughout high school. 4 years of serious nutrition and stregnth training education. NASM certified and near graduation with a BS in Nutrition and Foods from Texas State University.

Training Schedule/Protocol: Hypertrophy Specific Training 3x week

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: at least 1 hour of competitive basketball 3x week

Prescription/Recreational drugs: nonr

Medical Condition(s): none

You must be off any Beta-Alanine carnosine product for 2-4 weeks prior to starting: Have no experience with such products.

Have not supplemented with creatine in over 6 months.

Current Supplements: Had previously only been supplementing with protein but I have not been since I ran out 3 weeks ago. I have adjusted my dietary intake of protein to make up for this.

Would you be able to post your log on one other forum:
I would be willing to copy and paste between this and another forum

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log:
Willing and able. I enjoy others being able to see and critique my progress, sometimes I feel I am too critical or anal to notice anything other than extreme gains on myself.

nobloodnocum

Awards

Weight: 217

Body type: Endomorph

Training experience: 4 years, off and on

Training Schedule/Protocol: Similar to WS4SB by Joe Defranco

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: Strongman conditioning 1 day / week

Prescription/Recreational drugs: Nothing that will effect this

Medical Condition(s): Had knee surgery a few months ago. Starting fresh with a good knee! No medical conditions that supplements would effect.

You must be off any Beta-Alanine carnosine product for 2-4 weeks prior to starting: I don't currently take anything of the sort.

Preferable if off creatine for 2-4 weeks: Don't take creatine

Current Supplements: Omega-3 Tabs, Daily multivitamin, whey protein pwo

Please provide links to other logs you have kept: None

Would you be able to post your log on one other forum : Yes

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log: Yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of (as soon as it gets here), 2007!

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Guess i'll have to live in agony for another weekend as my AEN stack didnt make it in today. I like the direction you guys are going with these products, any other great products on the horizon. By the way the prices are awesome.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Guess i'll have to live in agony for another weekend as my AEN stack didnt make it in today. I like the direction you guys are going with these products, any other great products on the horizon? By the way the prices are awesome.
......our lips are sealed ;)

Thanks!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can do it if needed?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Weight: 128

Body type: not sure

Training experience: 4 years

Training Schedule/Protocol: Max-OT

Prescription/Recreational drugs:Do not believe in drugs.

Medical Condition(s):I don't have any.

You must be off any Beta-Alanine carnosine product for 2-4 weeks prior to starting: I don't currently take anything other than vitamins minerals and protein.

Preferable if off creatine for 2-4 weeks: Don't take creatine

Current Supplements: Omega-3 Tabs, multivitamin mineral, whey protein and soy protein

Please provide links to other logs you have kept: None

Would you be able to post your log on one other forum : Yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition.

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
If you have another logging for any of your stuff in about 6-8 weeks, I AM DOWN lol If only people knew of the opportunities on the AM forums... :( I'll apply the next time around :D

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
If you have another logging for any of your stuff in about 6-8 weeks, I AM DOWN lol If only people knew of the opportunities on the AM forums... :( I'll apply the next time around :D
Yes, we will have more logs here in the future! Keep your eyes peeled! :head:

freshbro

Awards

Weight:210

Body type:mesomorph 6' 2"

Training experience: 3 1/2 years

Training Schedule/Protocol:monday-chest, tuesday-back, thursday-legs, friday-arms i keep my reps, sets, and exercises mixed up

Cardio Schedule/Protocol:im at 7%bf and i have a very high metabolism, so i usually only do cardio once a week

Prescription/Recreational drugs:n/a

Medical Condition(s):n/a

You must be off any Beta-Alanine carnosine product for 2-4 weeks prior to starting:have never taken either

Preferable if off creatine for 2-4 weeks:just finished no-xplode this week but i can stay off for a few weeks

Current Supplements: probolic-sr, BCAA, (and just ran out of no-xplode)

Would you be able to post your log on one other forum:yes

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log:yes

pacak514

Awards

Weight:97

Body type:thin, athletic

Training experience: intermediate

Training Schedule/Protocol: 5 day split

Cardio Schedule/Protocol:6 days 20-30 minutes

Prescription/Recreational drugs:N/A

Medical Condition(s):Recovering anorexic of 16 yrs

You must be off any Beta-Alanine carnosine product for 2-4 weeks prior to starting:N/A

Preferable if off creatine for 2-4 weeks:N/A

Current Supplements: Glutamine 7g, Protein ( whey and casein)

Please provide links to other logs you have kept: N/A

Would you be able to post your log on one other forum: Yes

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log:Yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _Marcia Pacak____________, 2007!

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Nice apps fellas/ladies!

Keep em coming! :drunk:

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Look's good in here, lets keep em coming!!:type: :type:

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wonder if I can apply. I'm still logging SMASH until Friday, but I doubt they will get the IntraXCell here that fast. Just incase, here goes.

Weight: 145

Body type: Lean Mesomorph

Training experience: Weights on and off for past 4 or 5 years

Training Schedule/Protocol: Chest/Legs and Back Split. 2x a week for 4 workouts/week

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: 2 HIIT Sessions per week, will be doing some morning runs in the summer when I have time

Prescription/Recreational drugs: None (although allergy season is coming so antihistamines)

Medical Condition(s): None

You must be off any Beta-Alanine carnosine product for 2-4 weeks prior to starting: Check :)

Preferable if off creatine for 2-4 weeks: SMASH has 3g of CEE in it, so will have some still in me but I can stop dosing. Or depending on when the log starts I could be off creatine for a bit.

Current Supplements: Fish Oil, Flax, Multivitamin, Vit C and E, Calcium, Glucosamine, Green Tea Extract, Whey, Glutamine

Please provide links to other logs you have kept: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/62446-steveos-axis-labs.html

Would you be able to post your log on one other forum: Sure, would be a copy and paste job though most likely.

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log: Probably

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of April 30, 2007!

I'll put that date so I can be off creatine for 2 weeks if necessary.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if I can apply. I'm still logging SMASH until Friday, but I doubt they will get the IntraXCell here that fast.
I wont hurt to throw one down, i would, these products look awesome and best of all theyre very nicely priced in case you get addicted. :)

twisted3993

Awards

Weight:198lbs

Body type:athletic

Training experience:intermediate

Training Schedule/Protocol:5X week full body

Cardio Schedule/Protocol:3x week

Prescription/Recreational drugs:

Medical Condition(s):none

You must be off any Beta-Alanine carnosine product for 2-4 weeks prior to starting:

Current Supplements:none off cycle

Please provide links to other logs you have kept:n/a

Would you be able to post your log on one other forum:yes

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log:yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of 4/15, 2007! as soon as it gets here

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is great! Lets keep the apps rollin in!!:cheers:

NKWulfAEN

AEN Hobbit Rep/Sniper
Awards
apps looking good. lets keep them coming:

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
We will announce our choices this wendsday. :)

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Suprise!

Testers!

Well, we are just about as eager as you all to get these logs started so here's the winners!!

Birdsizzle

Nobloodnocum

Djbombsquad

Freshbro

pacak514

Steveoph

twisted3993

PM Skircus with your addresses:)

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

:burg: :cheers:

:djparty:

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Still need these addresses:

Birdsizzle
Nobloodnocum
Steveoph
Freshbro​

:type:

addijhaq

addijhaq

Awards
beta alanine prickles my pickle. lol. no really i do feel it. i've felt it before and thought it was niacin. but i'll tell you what, when i chug a preworkout drink with beta alanine, my nose, face, cheeks, and lips ittttch like crazy. well at least i know its workin efficiently and then also, depending on the exercise, i'll feel it more concentrated in that area.. when i drink it throughout the workout.. and i will feel the alanine in the areas i'm targeting.. my back, and bi's or chest and tri'sitchy.. when i run i'll feel it in my calves... ps good for also increasing vo2 max.. and when i do leg curls and squats.... well, i tend to do a lot of driver seat scootin when i'm driving home.

i haven't tried steel edge or intraxcell, but the amounts of beta alanine you guys put in your stuff is well worth mentioning, just because i can feel a difference in other company's products that contain beta alanine and the amt is nowhere NEAR as high as what you guys are using. which is a really really really good thing because i can just imagine how much better the effects must be.

hope all the testers enjoy their results, i know that i do!

ps. i'll be personally rooting for pacak514

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
beta alanine prickles my pickle. lol. no really i do feel it. i've felt it before and thought it was niacin. but i'll tell you what, when i chug a preworkout drink with beta alanine, my nose, face, cheeks, and lips ittttch like crazy. well at least i know its workin efficiently and then also, depending on the exercise, i'll feel it more concentrated in that area.. when i drink it throughout the workout.. and i will feel the alanine in the areas i'm targeting.. my back, and bi's or chest and tri'sitchy.. when i run i'll feel it in my calves... ps good for also increasing vo2 max.. and when i do leg curls and squats.... well, i tend to do a lot of driver seat scootin when i'm driving home.

i haven't tried steel edge or intraxcell, but the amounts of beta alanine you guys put in your stuff is well worth mentioning, just because i can feel a difference in other company's products that contain beta alanine and the amt is nowhere NEAR as high as what you guys are using. which is a really really really good thing because i can just imagine how much better the effects must be.

hope all the testers enjoy their results, i know that i do!

ps. i'll be personally rooting for pacak514
Actually addijhaq the parathesia (prickling feeling) is not a definite sign of effectiveness. Some people do not experience this sensation, but fear not it does not mean it is not working ;) It all depends on the individual, the amount ingested, and other influences such as caffeine, etc. Hope this gives a little more insight on this prickling feeling :D

pacak514

Awards
Hey addijhaq...FSI Xenergy posted in the ad is what I tried the other am pre workout....You know my feelings about it

addijhaq

addijhaq

Awards
thank you for the post above

haha. saved alot of typing.

my hands cramp.

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
thank you for the post above

haha. saved alot of typing.

my hands cramp.
No problem.

BTW, I appreciate you taking the time to write all that, it's not an easy topic to talk about and you did a nice job... But :) there are alot of inaccuracies in your bioenergetics/cell resp explanation. I am happy to clear some of them up if you like.

addijhaq

addijhaq

Awards
o man. hahaha, see, i'm a newb,well not a complete one, it's been 2 years since cell bio, i think i need to brush up on my information. let's make sure i edit my post..

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
o man. hahaha, see, i'm a newb,well not a complete one, it's been 2 years since cell bio, i think i need to brush up on my information. let's make sure i edit my post..
heh, there was no need to delete you post. :)

The main reason, why I brought up the mistakes, is because it will give you an incorrect understanding of HOW Beta-Alanine works in the body. I personally have posted alot on the topic, so people can get a better of appreciation of its actions. When we first got over to bb.com, the few threads that existed were all about how it buffered lactic acid and was great for aerobic endurance.:) Thing is, it largely doesn't work this way and only recently has there been ONE study showing it improved aerobic endurance. All the studies up to that point were anaerobic, strength, power, muscular endurance studies.

All of these topics on BA will be much further discussed in the above thread we just started. It you have any specific Q's, I encourage you to post them there. :cheers:

twisted3993

Awards
:hammer: :smite: I was wondering when you’re shipping it out. I am waiting to go be on cycle and try you product. To see how good it really is. My buddy’s at to gym are waiting to if it work or not we test dif products to see if they live up to there hype most of the time. Just waiting to try you product and put it through the ringer. :think:

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
:hammer: :smite: I was wondering when you’re shipping it out. I am waiting to go be on cycle and try you product. To see how good it really is. My buddy’s at to gym are waiting to if it work or not we test dif products to see if they live up to there hype most of the time. Just waiting to try you product and put it through the ringer. :think:
The ones we had shipped on Friday, the rest that we have will ship on Monday.

The hype on IntraXCell has been spread from user feedback. :)

twisted3993

Awards
I was not saying your product is all hype I meant the other company’s out their that says this is the next big thing then you get hope it work. After 2 weeks of using it nothing but a hole in you pocket.:clean:

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
I was not saying your product is all hype I meant the other company’s out their that says this is the next big thing then you get hope it work. After 2 weeks of using it nothing but a hole in you pocket.:clean:

Very true, as a consumer in this day and age, without my understanding of science, I would be VERY frustrated.

Everything is the next big thing/breakthrough. Instant gains in mins..lol The greatest thing since slice bread..ect.ect.

I very much understand where you are coming from .:)

Our claims, are directly backed by university research and are very conservative compared to the norm in the industry. You wont be mislead or disappointed by our products. :cheers: