Cycle "support" supplements

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I've been looking at some AX (anabolic xtreme) supplements and I'm confused about there purpose.

Retain seems to be an anti cortisol during post cycle therapy.

But what do MassFX and Hyperdrol X2 do? Supposedly all 3 go together on a PCT stack. Everyone seems to list them as part of their PCT and I'm just unsure why.

:think:

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
One of the best Cycle Support Supp's out there is CYCLE SUPPORT by Anabolic Innovations. And that's one that is on most of the Cycles listed.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Yeh, I would recommend Anabolic Innovations - Cycle Support. It covers every aspect of support that you would need ON cycle. There is also Life Support which is the same thing in pill form, but at half the dose. Depending on the cycle you run Life Support MIGHT be the better option.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I actually already have cycle support and use it.

I should have been more specific; what supplements are the best supporting supplements for PCT once you already have your SERM?

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I have used Activate-to get back the fellas working.
and Jungle Warfare to help keep the gains.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Keeping the gains is what I'm interesting in.

I'm using HcG, so hopefully that will take care of supression.

I have retain... do you think I need something else?

I see people with a million things like fenugreek and dhea, and massfx. I'm just not sure why they are using them all? :think:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First off, thanks for everybody who threw Cycle/Life Support into their posts! It is definitely THE premier support while on!

Retain is used to help keep the gains as well. Cortisol can be catabolic and can be found in high levels when coming off of a cycle. You might want to wait until the boys are back before using something like Activate or anything that works to free test (or least on their way back)...so, I would suggest your SERM, something like ATD or Rebound Reloaded, and a cortisol blocker. After one to two weeks add in your Mass FX/Hyperdrol for up to eight weeks.

If you're pct is for a progestin based supp it could vary slightly, but it would be similar.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Thanks.

What exactly do MassFx and Hyperdrol do?

Oh, and I forget which supplement ATD is.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mass FX and Hyperdrol are non-hormonal supplements that help with building strength and/or size. They work together to free bound test and also contain anti-aromatase products that reduce estrogen and increase total testosterone...these are considered non-hormonal because you're not TAKING hormones to acheive results. I've also heard that nettle products increase T3 levels, which can have a leaning out effect.

Rebound XT was ATD."ATD is a potent anti-aromatase that binds to the actual site of the aromatase enzyme and deactivates it. By reducing the production of estrogen, circulating estrogen levels drop which in turn indirectly increases testosterone levels."

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Hey Emo,

May I first ask what cycle you ran/or are running. Also the length ran. I really like Sxt's recommendation for PCT. One thing though about your cortisol blocker --- You want to wait about 12-14 days into your PCT to start it, starting it too soon and TOTALLY suppressing the cortisol can have adverse effects.

Also I love Divanil (Mass FX) for PCT, but I am beginning to lean more towards the ECDY+Trib/Nettle route --- something like Thermolife's E-bol with a supplement like HyperTEST (Trib+Nettle) or you could just do Blue-UP+E-Bol if you are short on change.

ONE more thing, ATD works really awesome for PCT, but there is also another route you could go with which would be 6-Bromo (HDx2) it does in essence the same thing (kinda). But is much easier on your libido, and if you already have a SERM I would go that direction.

Let me know if you have any questions. Just trying to present you with all your options.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Blackjack makes good points.I also like MFX and Ive run ecdy before and like it also (it cut my recovery time between workouts down by 50% and with the anabolic properties of addede nitro retention its a winner!)

Also too much anti cort to early isnt good but I do run 50mg 7oh daily but Im under a ton of stress anyhow.lol ATD is my AI of choice run inversly to serm (mostly because of cost) Ive heard great things about 6bromo and HD so thats a great option with the added benefit of test boosting!

And AIs cycle support is great all around. I take 1 serving per day every day year round!Good luck!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, 6-bromo is probably better than ATD in the eyes of most when libido comes in to play, but like MM said, ATD is pretty damn cheap...and btw, 6-bromo is one of the main ingredients in Rebound Reloaded.

Thanks for the info about the cortisol blocker BlackJack/MM...I didn't know that it could be started too early.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Hey Emo,

May I first ask what cycle you ran/or are running. Also the length ran. I really like Sxt's recommendation for post cycle therapy. One thing though about your cortisol blocker --- You want to wait about 12-14 days into your PCT to start it, starting it too soon and TOTALLY suppressing the cortisol can have adverse effects.

Also I love Divanil (Mass FX) for PCT, but I am beginning to lean more towards the ECDY+Trib/Nettle route --- something like Thermolife's E-bol with a supplement like HyperTEST (Trib+Nettle) or you could just do Blue-UP+E-Bol if you are short on change.

ONE more thing, ATD works really awesome for PCT, but there is also another route you could go with which would be 6-Bromo (HDx2) it does in essence the same thing (kinda). But is much easier on your libido, and if you already have a SERM I would go that direction.

Let me know if you have any questions. Just trying to present you with all your options.

I'm in week 9 of a 12 week test-e 500 mg a week cycle. Currently cutting until week 14. Weeks 10-14 running havoc. Then after week 14 starting PCT.

Havoc does leave your system after a day right?

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Life support would be a blessing since Im on the road as much as Im stationary(its tough to make a shake while driving!)

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm in week 9 of a 12 week test-e 500 mg a week cycle. Currently cutting until week 14. Weeks 10-14 running havoc. Then after week 14 starting post cycle therapy.

Havoc does leave your system after a day right?
Sorry I missed this.Yes the half life is estimated to be 6-8 hrs so starting pct immediately is a good idea.