Started E-Bol

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
I started my ebol cycle tonight (30 dayer)

upping my protein intake to 250

normally it's about 200

I weight, 170, 7%BF

hope I get something out of this stuff, I've read mixed reviews

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Let us know how it goes. Good luck!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Just ordered this stuff for my PCT --- I have high hopes!

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
so far don't notice anything yet...

I've been getting 250-300g. (340 on my highest day yet) of protein a day...

does it make a difference if I take the dose with or without food? with a large protein meal, etc...

Eat The Poor

Awards
so far don't notice anything yet...

I've been getting 250-300g. (340 on my highest day yet) of protein a day...

does it make a difference if I take the dose with or without food? with a large protein meal, etc...
"I believe that the best time take E-BOL is immediately before protein rich meals: this would allow best abosrbion not only for the sensitive and water-soluble herbal extracts but also for the stuff that is less water soluble and needs to be mixed with foods. just my own thoughts."

Dr. P
Thermolife rep at BB.com

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
"I believe that the best time take E-BOL is immediately before protein rich meals: this would allow best abosrbion not only for the sensitive and water-soluble herbal extracts but also for the stuff that is less water soluble and needs to be mixed with foods. just my own thoughts."

Dr. P
Thermolife rep at BB.com
okay good, cause that's what I've been doing :)

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think you will like it, I did a two-bottle log a month or so back and loved it. Strength + lean muscle was what I experienced. Nothing to make me huge, but solid strength gains and actually leaned out a bit. It's got my thumbs up :thumbsup:

mwkcronin

Awards
E-Bol seems to be a pretty solid product. What I do is take my first dose with a meal in the morn, then after my workouts, and then before bed with a protein shake.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
i had very similar effects. i gained a solid 2-3 LBM but strength and mood while on E-bol went through the roof, always felt good, recovery was def. up and my overall appearance was better - i just looked/felt really good.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
i have considered retrying ebol and stacking it with some anagen which is at a pretty good price at NP right now, when I used it before i was unimpressed but i have considered running a 2 bottle stack with 2 bottles of anagen and taking the anagen in between doses of e bol