Best Creatine ?!

SuperGreg

Awards
I just got done finishing up GNC's pure creatine powder. I wasnt impressed. I took it with my grape juice and my chromium and still didnt see any gains. And yes, I did load it right and all that. I think that I just didnt respond to it. Well I have seen and heard of the gains most people can make of creatine so im going to give it another shot. Deffinitly not the same product though. I am thinking about either trying TRAC, Virtago CGL, or sans v-12. has anyone tried these creatine supplements or maybe could give me a better idea on what i need to get? CGL and TRAC are a little to expensive for meh, but if they work im not afraid to give them a try.

Thnx in advance
-greg

SuperGreg

Awards
thnx, learned even more...guess this was a useless thread..hmm..well has anyone had ANY gains with creatine loading systems like TRAC and CGL..and NO CELL TECH please

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
V12 is great but very few people are actually "creatine non-responders" were you drinking enough water everday? If you weren't give any Creapure creatine a try for example ProLabs.

I tried TRAC a couple of years ago. It's nothing special IMO.

SuperGreg

Awards
WOW, i didnt know TRAC had even been out that long. I wasnt drinking the gallon of water most people reccomend.. You think that could have had an effect on the gains i made with creatine?

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
very possibly, creatine is all about water. I myself am one of those who simply doesn't experience much difference from creatine mono, however. this is why I recommended v12, as I and a few others have had great results with it, whereas our creatine mono experiences were quite lacking. creatine mono is cheaper though, so you may want to try again with mono, and keep your water intake high high :)

conversekidz

Awards
Straight mixed with glucose

It worked great for me...its not creatine monohydrate, but creatine anhydrous....

Its made by Syntrax

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I personally like creapure by prolab. I get great results from it and it's cheap as hell. Late J

tatortodd

Awards
  • Established
I personally like creapure by prolab. I get great results from it and it's cheap as hell. Late J
Not only is the price great, but it assays at 99.99% pure creatine monohydrate. If you find a cheaper brand you'll definitely want to check the assay.

BTW, I bought a kilo from easypricematch.com for $19.48 after pricebusting muscleshoppe.com's price of $20.51

~Todd

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established

BTW, I bought a kilo from easypricematch.com for $19.48 after pricebusting muscleshoppe.com's price of $20.51

~Todd
why you gotta copy my style man? (ha) prolabs obviously a very popular choice due to its purity and cost. Sage

PumpHard

Awards
I have used GNC Creatine Monohydrate before and I can tell you I have acheived really good results with it.I has really worked for me and it works for most people.Make sure you drink plenty of water as well!I have tried Purple Wraath and White food as well and really worked for me focus,energy,pump recovery were exellent.I just had to stop taking White flood because I just can't stan the tase of it.I tried Labrada's Super charge didn't do thing for me.I tried Shotgun v3 and it didn't do much for me either, but I still think with GNC Creatine Monohydrate and I use Dymatize Protein powder ISO100 I get great results.
and some Protein powder

GymRat7197

GymRat7197

Awards
  • Established
No supplement will work without a efficient diet; however, my favorite form of creatine is creatine monohydrate.

PumpHard

Awards
What supplements are on at the moment and what has really worked for you so far?

PumpHard

Awards
Shotgun v3 suposed to be really good according to a lot of other users actually is one of the best ones out there but it didn't work for me as much.I must say I used it like 5 times where as Purple Wraath and Wite flood worked for me 15-20 minutes later.

khiladi

khiladi

Awards
My personal fav are Neovar Recomped & Kre Alkalyn EFX by all american.