OxEVOL by Evolution Labs

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
anyone ever try this superdrol/oxodrol12 clone?? im not sure if its legit. its from evolution labs

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From what I have heard it's possible that Evolution Labs is a shell company for the boys from Oviedo (IDS!). I'm not sure if that's been confirmed, but look at the products of Evo and IDS and compare...

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
From what I have heard it's possible that Evolution Labs is a shell company for the boys from Oviedo (IDS!). I'm not sure if that's been confirmed, but look at the products of Evo and IDS and compare...
That's the rumor I heard. As an aside, the packaging looks really nice.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's the rumor I heard. As an aside, the packaging looks really nice.
Yeah, RUMOR being the keyword...that's why I was careful as to how I worded that. I wouldn't be surprised though...not sure why they would do that though.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
i thought it might be a cover up from IDS! webber pharms was solid though

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was that an IDS company too? Their products were a little over the top, which is similar to the two above...

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
not sure about that stx.. but ive heard that oxodrol12 and their other h50 clone were real good

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Any idea about thier new Dianevol....what clone is it supposed to be?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't find any info on it anywhere yet. I would not be surprised if it was a 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyletioallocholanol compound stacked with something else, but that's only speculation.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thats what I was thinking. They seem to be one step behind the release of new compounds and then just slamming things together.

Big Ben76

Awards
OxEvol/DianEvol (same product). On 2nd cycle and loving it. 23 solid lbs on first cycle, only one week in to cycle 2 as of today

Big Ben76

Awards
Somewhat, but noticeable gains on first cycle didnt begin to really show until about 2 to 2 1/2 weeks in. Wanted to do OmnEvol but couldnt find anybody who had it in stock.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 5
Post Cycle Therapy 4
Cycle Logs 0
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 4