Best stim when having adrenal fatigue?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I (probably) have adrenal fatigue, I display many symptoms of it.

I am currently on a cutting cycle. I am on T3/Clen. Between clen mini-cycles, I will need something to help me out. Ephedrin is out of the question because it also downregulates the beta2 receptors which I will need in the following clen mini-cycle, and caffeine is out of the question due to the fact that my adrenals are fatigued to begin with.

Ideas?

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I don't think you need another stimulant. Try taking Benadryl which will help upregulate your beta receptors that clen is abusing.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
The first thing that comes to mind is DS Melting Point --- check the ingredients and see if its what your looking for.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Straight stim? I don't recommend any at all if you know for sure you have adrenal fatigue.

Rest and let yourself recover.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
This explains why you've been so grumpy lately.:hammer:

:)

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
I don't think you need another stimulant. Try taking Benadryl which will help upregulate your beta receptors that clen is abusing.
What kind of dosage would you suggest?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would a tyrosine/phenylalanine mixture be beneficial? I know it's not a very potent combo, but would this be beneficial in getting your adrenaline levels back to normal?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I believe it is 50-100mg a day

--edit

Yes, it is 50-100mg before bed for a week.
I am doing just that, in order to get back to clen in a couple weeks. Meanwhile I use Alcar, which is a good energizer, but not a stimulant.

T3 makes me very lethargic and let me bet that Benadryl will do the same... AAS does not make you feel wired either... Compound that with adrenal fatigue, no caffeine and you have... :yawn:

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Panax ginseng, royal jelly. Hows the sleep quality grunt are you getting all the REM you need in the night?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Panax ginseng, royal jelly. Hows the sleep quality grunt are you getting all the REM you need in the night?
Dude, I must REM 6 hours a night, I often sleep 12. I could go for more. I train 2 days on, and one day off. Now that I am cutting, I made the resolution to go do cardio on the day off, but it simply isn't happening. I feel like a walking corpse on the day off. :sick: OTOH, I *NEVER* have colds, flu, NOTHING... :fool2:

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
I have had all the adrenal fatigue symptoms and Isocort did help me to stay awake all day now that I have a full time job. However, I did some reading and started taking fish oil in ample quantities: 8-10 grams of EPA/DHA per day. Normally, I could sleep all day, just like you, and anything less than 10 hours was torturous. I feel much better now, I get by on 7 or less hours even after heavy leg days, I feel 'happy', for the lack of a better word, for a first time in years upon waking up. I will scale back to 4-5 grams of EPA/DHA soon to avoid altering the EPA/AA ratio the other way.

You could also try Relora but it won't help you wake up, it just makes the day after lifting feel 'normal'. It sedates some, but they probably had high cortisol to start with, which does not seem to be your case.

Decaf green tea keeps me up for an hour or so whereas caffeine doesn't: I can have 600mg and sleep all day.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
As far as stims go, bulk tyramine powder did wonders for me when I decided to kick the nasty ephedrine habit that I had.

How about yohimbine-hcl?:think:

:run:

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I used to nap everyday day, now i nap most days. 10 hours and i can close my eyes and instantly be dreamingm which says I need more REM, im lookin for ideas here too.

Socrates44

Socrates44

Awards
  • Established
bump to the tyramine, that should help bring the endogenous catecholamines back. Might try stacking that with some 5-HTP and tyrosine at night. You might not be in adrenal fatigue, but possible mild depression from a stim-withdrawl. You serotonin might be whacked, so the 5-HTP will help with that and maybe some St. Johns wort.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
bump to the tyramine, that should help bring the endogenous catecholamines back. Might try stacking that with some 5-HTP and tyrosine at night. You might not be in adrenal fatigue, but possible mild depression from a stim-withdrawl. You serotonin might be whacked, so the 5-HTP will help with that and maybe some St. Johns wort.
Cool, I sometimes use 5-htp and rhodiola rosea together. I'll get me some tyramine then! Thank you for the advice, I appreciate it. In the fall/winter I will get somt St-John's wort.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Cool, I sometimes use 5-htp and rhodiola rosea together. I'll get me some tyramine then! Thank you for the advice, I appreciate it. In the fall/winter I will get somt St-John's wort.
I thought I recommended tyramine 'bout 3 posts up...:think: Yup, sure did. :rasp:

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I thought I recommended tyramine 'bout 3 posts up...:think: Yup, sure did. :rasp:
Yeah I read that... And then it was seconded, which to me meant that I could finally take it seriously. :duel:

BruFan

Awards
Symptoms of Adrenal Fatigue:

--Morning Fatigue. Not seeming to "wake up" until 10am even though you've been up for 3 hours.
--Middle of the Afternoon "Low". Sluggishness and clouded thinking in the middle of the day.
--Burst of Energy around 6pm
--Sleepiness around 9pm, but a "Second Energy Burst" around 11pm till 1am.
--Mild Depression, Decreased Sex Drive and Lack of Energy
--Muscular Weakness and declining endurance
--Weight gain, with extreme difficulty in losing it
--Unrelaxing or Unfulfilling Sleep
Wow... that's my wife to a "T". Every single one. I'm going to have to give this stuff a serious look. She's getting really frustrated right now that going back to eating clean and regular heavy lifting/cardio isn't pulling the weight off like last time. I've been scratching my head watching her eat super clean and workout and not lose any weight. Hmmm....

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
We will have Reset AD in stock on Monday! Your case is a prime example for what we formulated this for.
PM'd
dave
Very interesting. I am highly interested in this product. If you order now, do you know when orders will ship?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Very interesting. I am highly interested in this product. If you order now, do you know when orders will ship?
I was told set to be shipped Next Tuesday, but i will confirm that for ya guys!!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Wow... that's my wife to a "T". Every single one. I'm going to have to give this stuff a serious look. She's getting really frustrated right now that going back to eating clean and regular heavy lifting/cardio isn't pulling the weight off like last time. I've been scratching my head watching her eat super clean and workout and not lose any weight. Hmmm....

Bru I think that describes alot of people!!..

BruFan

Awards
Bru I think that describes alot of people!!..
But it potentially answers a couple of real head-scratchers that she's going through.

Are there any logs on this stuff, especially from women? Ran a quick search and didn't see any.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
But it potentially answers a couple of real head-scratchers that she's going through.

Are there any logs on this stuff, especially from women? Ran a quick search and didn't see any.
I dont know of any right now, but ill mention it to dave see if there are any...thanks for the interest.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
We will have Reset AD in stock on Monday! Your case is a prime example for what we formulated this for.
PM'd
dave
I want some too! Symptoms fit me to a tee.:fool2:

No offense, but I'm more than a bit skeptical. If this product could make me feel better on a daily basis, I would :dump: a brick!:eek:

:head: :thumbsup:

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Looks super solid to me, the ingredient profile/synergy makes sense.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I think we are on to something in my case:

--Morning Fatigue. Not seeming to "wake up" until 10am even though you've been up for 3 hours. - Yep, got that
--Middle of the Afternoon "Low". Sluggishness and clouded thinking in the middle of the day. -Oh yeah, that's me.
--Burst of Energy around 6pm -Yeah if I miss the 1PM high, I'm not in the gym before 7PM
--Sleepiness around 9pm, but a "Second Energy Burst" around 11pm till 1am. -Exactly, I often say, hey, cool, I feel tired, I will go to bed early and then after a bit I forget about sleeping until, really, about 1am
--Mild Depression, Decreased Sex Drive and Lack of Energy -I have no sex drive or energy. Luckily I control my mind well enough to avoid feeling depressed.
--Muscular Weakness and declining endurance -Tell me about it.
--Weight gain, with extreme difficulty in losing it -I use to be a pure meso and now I seem a pure endo...
--Unrelaxing or Unfulfilling Sleep -How did you know?

Fantastic. I can't wait to run this for you guys as soon as I get back from vacation.

I want some too! Symptoms fit me to a tee.:fool2:

No offense, but I'm more than a bit skeptical. If this product could make me feel better on a daily basis, I would :dump: a brick!:eek:

:head: :thumbsup:
You know what, when I was researching adrenal fatigue, I thought of you, and that is before you "came back" to the boards. I remember you doing some pretty heavy things to your body and "something" finally giving out.

Looks like there is light at the end of the tunnel, thank you Dave! :)

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established

--Morning Fatigue. Not seeming to "wake up" until 10am even though you've been up for 3 hours.
--Middle of the Afternoon "Low". Sluggishness and clouded thinking in the middle of the day.
--Burst of Energy around 6pm
--Sleepiness around 9pm, but a "Second Energy Burst" around 11pm till 1am.
--Mild Depression, Decreased Sex Drive and Lack of Energy
--Muscular Weakness and declining endurance
--Weight gain, with extreme difficulty in losing it
--Unrelaxing or Unfulfilling Sleep

Wow somebody wrote a book about my life...... Palo alto has sure brought some great items to the table with leviathan and reset A.D, this is some thing im going to try for sure. There is light behind the clouds.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Wow somebody wrote a book about my life...... Palo alto has sure brought some great items to the table with leviathan and reset A.D, this is some thing im going to try for sure. There is light behind the clouds.
A lot of bodybuilders could write a book about stimulants and fat burners, its suprising that very few know the impact of heavy stimulant usage on your adrenal system.

We like to come to the table with products that we feel are missing or lacking in the industry. I know a few guys at the office who have suffered from some sort of adrenal fatigue issues, myself included. If youre not taking your adrenal health into consideration, most of what you do in the gym is in vain.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
A lot of bodybuilders could write a book about stimulants and fat burners, its suprising that very few know the impact of heavy stimulant usage on your adrenal system.

We like to come to the table with products that we feel are missing or lacking in the industry. I know a few guys at the office who have suffered from some sort of adrenal fatigue issues, myself included. If youre not taking your adrenal health into consideration, most of what you do in the gym is in vain.

Amen, I feel like my body is my first car, and believe me its been "rat bagged" a few times.

Treb

Treb

Awards
i fall victim to most the symptoms. might have to give this a try.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are there going tyo be testers for this? If this stuff works I want it! I have all those symptoms you said, and its so bad that even when I take 3 ephedra pills and 2 bottles of Speed Stack Energy Drink I am still tired. the list goes on.....

jvangard

Awards
How about just some good old forskolin? I didn't see anyone suggest that (unless I missed it). It bypasses the beta receptor while essentially doing the same thing, and is suppose to kick up thyroid function, right?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How about just some good old forskolin? I didn't see anyone suggest that (unless I missed it). It bypasses the beta receptor while essentially doing the same thing, and is suppose to kick up thyroid function, right?
I'm pretty sure forskolin can upregulate adregenic receptors.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
Man those symptoms describe me to the letter!

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well Im glad I found this thread since Im living the same train wreck as many others here!Im looking forward to seeing some logs as this could be what my wife and i need to add to our regimen!

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Well Im glad I found this thread since Im living the same train wreck as many others here!Im looking forward to seeing some logs as this could be what my wife and i need to add to our regimen!
We should be shipping Reset a.d by wed at the latest and we will get some testers going in all the forums. We look forward to seeing peoples reaction as well. Really think this product can help people. Also just so everyone knows the product is really going to be reasonably priced!! Want people to actually beable to take this for a couple months and really help repair their adrenals!!

m4gnum

m4gnum

Awards
Want people to actually beable to take this for a couple months and really help repair their adrenals!!
So does this actually fix the underlying problem and not just relieve the symptoms? I have most of those problems as well but I'm pretty sure it's because of my abuse of stims... :(

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
So does this actually fix the underlying problem and not just relieve the symptoms? I have most of those problems as well but I'm pretty sure it's because of my abuse of stims... :(
This is designed to fix the problem not mask it!!! Overdosing on stims essentially masks the problem to a point. Everyone has to understand this though.. if you are a heavy heavy stim abuser this isnt a one month fix.. it could take significantly longer. Reset A.D. will start to work as soon as you take it but it can take some time to repair years and years of strain on the adrenals.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My symptoms probably come more from having to work 2 jobs so that my wife can stay home with our child.Im wiped out at home but once I leave for work the brain kicks into "gotta go,gotta go" mode and then I feel much better.Although I still go through slumps but not nearly as pronounced as when I know that I dont have to be in overdrive.Looking forward to this and keep up the good work!

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
How does your product work?

I've been feeling so low lately and such a lack of energy, before i got to this point I was always UP on some kind of energy drink/pill. That seems to be the only way i can feel somewhat normal again.

Somebody help me :-(