• Established
ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION

NEEDS 5 TESTERS!!!!

WE ARE LOOKING FOR 5 TESTERS:
3-People to test IntraXCell
2-People to test IntraXCell / SteelEdge

Requirements prior to testing and during testing:
- 18 years of age or older
- Must be available to start the Log / Review immediately upon receipt of product.
- Must not have any medical condition
- No other supplement changes / additions during the log / review period
- No "pending logs / reviews" from any other supplement company

Disclaimer: By posting your required information below, you agree to ALL terms and conditions, you are declaring that you do NOT have (or feel that you MAY have) ANY medical condition. You are declaring that you have read the above terms ENTIRELY and agree to them 100%. Please make sure you have read our terms before posting your information.

Weight:

Body type:

Training experience:

Training Schedule/Protocol:

Cardio Schedule/Protocol:

Prescription/Recreational drugs:

Medical Condition(s):

You must be off any Beta-Alanine carnosine product for 2-4 weeks prior to starting:

Preferable if off creatine for 2-4 weeks:

Current Supplements:

Please provide links to other logs you have kept:

Would you be able to post your log on one other forum:

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log:

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _____________, 2007!

IntraXCell FAQ

SteelEdge FAQ

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I would love to but im doing one for PAL, your product looks solid though, alot of exciting things coming out lately and Im already a big fan of beta-alanine. Im sure it'll be a hit...

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Requirements prior to testing and during testing:
- 18 years of age or older
- Must be available to start the Log / Review immediately upon receipt of product.
- Must not have any medical condition
- No other supplement changes / additions during the log / review period
- No "pending logs / reviews" from any other supplement company

Disclaimer: By posting your required information below, you agree to ALL terms and conditions, you are declaring that you do NOT have (or feel that you MAY have) ANY medical condition. You are declaring that you have read the above terms ENTIRELY and agree to them 100%. Please make sure you have read our terms before posting your information.

Weight: 204

Body type: ecto /meso

Training experience: 9 years

Training Schedule/Protocol: 3 on 2 off, rugby endurance training, running.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: as needed 15 minutes before each workout 2-3 days a week or as schedule permits.

Prescription/Recreational drugs: none

Medical Condition(s): mild asthma, hayfever

You must be off any Beta-Alanine carnosine product for 2-4 weeks prior to starting: never used before.

Preferable if off creatine for 2-4 weeks: off for one month.

Current Supplements: acidophilus w bifidus, panax ginseng, multi vitamin.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/54714-safe-smart-effective.html I have since purchased a new digital camera for photos.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/40438-halodrol-50-50mg.html My last PH cycle.
Would you be able to post your log on one other forum: possibly

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log: yes definitely.

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of april, 1 the day of the fool, lol, 2007!

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
I would love to but im doing one for PAL, your product looks solid though, alot of exciting things coming out lately and Im already a big fan of beta-alanine. Im sure it'll be a hit...
Thanks for the kind words. IntraXCell, has actually been out for a year now and we have a ton of feedback from running MANY rounds of logs on other forums. IntraXCell is already a BIG hit and was the first cap Beta-Alanine product out there, by a long shot. Our only problem has been keeping it in stock, as we have gone on two nationwide back orders :)

Most testers, were blown away with IntraXCell putting on both lean muscle and making serious performance gains and setting PRs. The worst reviews on IntraXCell are still showing IntraXCell to give good to very good results, we haven't had ONE, even close to bad review yet.

The before and after pics from our IntraXCell testers, is quite extraordinary to say the least. Maybe we can post one our latest IXL testers that posted some before and after pics to give you a better idea!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the kind words. IntraXCell, has actually been out for a year now and we have a ton of feedback from running MANY rounds of logs on other forums. IntraXCell is already a BIG hit and was the first cap Beta-Alanine product out there, by a long shot. Our only problem has been keeping it in stock, as we have gone on two nationwide back orders :)

Most testers, were blown away with IntraXCell putting on both lean muscle and making serious performance gains and setting PRs. The worst reviews on IntraXCell are still showing IntraXCell to give good to very good results, we haven't had ONE, even close to bad review yet.

The before and after pics from our IntraXCell testers, is quite extraordinary to say the least. Maybe we can post one our latest IXL testers that posted some before and after pics to give you a better idea!
Ive actually been following the new logs over @ BN, waiting for them to get a week or 2 into to get some quality feedback. thanks for the response.

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
Ive actually been following the new logs over @ BN, waiting for them to get a week or 2 into to get some quality feedback. thanks for the response.
Very cool, BN is actually one of the last forums we have run testers on, so If you want to view finished logs with tons of feedback, check out the customer feedback section on our site. There are many links to reviews/logs,with a few logs going up to 90 days :)

AE Nutrition - Athletic Edge Nutrition, Inc.

Thanks!

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
What good timing, I was just looking at your product yesterday as I’m looking into getting a pre/post -workout mix with a good beta-alanine allocation.
Ok I’m throwing my candidacy in.

Weight: 154lbs

Body type: ecto /meso

Training experience: 7 years

Training Schedule/Protocol: 3 days per week, training up for powerlifting meet.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: sprint sessions, 15mins, 2xper week

Medical Condition(s): none

You must be off any Beta-Alanine carnosine product for 2-4 weeks prior to starting: never used before.

Current Supplements: creatine, EAA. Can get off these asap if selected.

Havoc Log
Testing Havoc Out! - Mind and Muscle Forums

C-amphibolic log
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/usplabs-synergymuscle/24330-salvs-c-amphibolic.html

Glucophase/lean extreme Log
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/designer-supplements/23050-my-gxr-lean.html

Would you be able to post your log on one other forum: yes

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log: no wife would kills me.

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of april, 1 the day of the fool, lol, 2007!

WillB123

WillB123

Awards
would this stuff work good for use during PCT? I got two more weeks of my PP/SD cycle

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
would this stuff work good for use during post cycle therapy? I got two more weeks of my PP/superdrol cycle
The studies that have looked at IntraXCell/Beta-Alanine effects on hormonal changes, have shown BA had no significant effect. So it unlikely it would positively or negatively effect your cycle one way or the other, from a hormonal standpoint.

Regardless, anytime you use IntraXCell, it is going too boost your strength, endurance and lead to lean muscle gains.

Also, the NAC/ALA content in IntraXCell, boosts the power antioxidant glutathione, which is very healthy/protective for your liver, which is never a bad thing coming off a cycle. :)

Confucious

Awards

Weight: 170 lbs.

Body type: Endo

Training experience: Training since I was 17...have had a couple personal trainers..pretty knowledgeable

Current Training Schedule:

I am currently on a 12 week program where the first three weeks are 3 sets of 4-6 reps. The fourth week shocks the muscles using high reps with lower weight. Weeks 5-7 are 3 sets of 6-8, with week 8 being the same as week 4. Weeks 9-11 are 4 sets of 8-10 with week 12 being the same as weeks 4 and 8.

Monday / Thursday Chest and Triceps
Incline Bench Press 3 x 6-8
Bench Press 3 x 6-8
Decline Bench Press 3 x 6-8
Cable Crossover 3 x 6-8
Close-Grip Bench 3 x 6-8
Weight Dips 3 x 6-8
Lying Tricep Extension 3 x 6-8
Calves 4 x 20

Tuesday / Friday Legs, Shoulders, and Traps
Squat 3 x 6-8
Leg Press 3 x 6-8
Romanian Deadlift 3 x 6-8
Leg Curl 3 x 6-8
Standing Shoulder Press 3 x 6-8
Upright Row 3 x 6-8
Seated Lateral Raise 3 x 6-8
Reverse Pec Deck Flye 3 x 6-8
Barbell Shrug 3 x 6-8
Calves 4 x 20

Wednesday / Saturday Back, Biceps, and Forearms
Deadlift 3 x 6-8
Bent-Over Row 3 x 6-8
Wide Grip Pulldown 3 x 6-8
Seated Row 3 x 6-8
Barbell Curl 3 x 6-8
Incline Dumbbell Curl 3 x 6-8
Preacher Curl 3 x 6-8
Reverse Curl 3 x 6-8
Seated Wrist Curl 3 x 6-8
Calves 4 x 20

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: I run 3-4 times per week, usually a half hour session. I also play basketball on Tuesday and Thursday nights

Prescription/Recreational drugs: None

Medical Condition(s): None

You must be off any Beta-Alanine carnosine product for 2-4 weeks prior to starting: Yes

Preferable if off creatine for 2-4 weeks: Yes

Current Supplements: Whey Protein and Multi-vitamin

Would you be able to post your log on one other forum: Yes

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log: Yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of April 1, 2007!

IntraXCell FAQ

SteelEdge FAQ

kixazz2529

kixazz2529

Awards
I would love the opportunity to test this stack. I recently read the reviews on bodybuilding.com and have been very encouraged by the results. I feel like this would be a great opportunity for myself and I would be very very appreciative of being afforded this opportunity. I hope that I am selected and that i may provide logs for you which are thorough and detailed, just as you expect. The following is my information.

Weight: 175 (I played College Football at 190lbs, and just over 5%bf when i came into camp.....My goal is to get back up to that as quick as possible, gaining back both my size and strength)

Height: 5' 10.5"

Body type: Ecto/Mesmo

Training experience: 9 Years.
I just finished up my collegiate football career and after taking some months off to relax and give my body a break I am looking to gain back the 15lb I have lost since.

Training Schedule/Protocol: After lifting more for sports, I am going to do a lift which mixes more for Athletics and one which is more of a BB lifts. My training will be 4x a week, Chest/Tri’s, Back/Bi’s, Shoulders, Legs. I will be doing basic lifts as well as incorporating Olympic lifts to gain size and strength. I am debating playing in Canada and will spend the next year readying my body in case I choose to make that decision, as well as lifting for my own appearance.

The basic lifting Schedule is as follows.I like to tweak it as i go depending on soreness and like to change up some lifts some weeks as well. The layout is reps first then the lift( its just how i have it in excel). Here it is:

Chest/Tris
12 10 8 6 4
Bench
8 8 8
DB Incline
8 8 8
Fly
8 8 8
Incline Fly
8 8 8
Skull Crushers
Close Grip(EZ)
8 8 8
Pushdowns
KickBacks

Back/Bis
5 4 3 2
Hang Clean
8 8 8
Lat Pulldown
10 10 8 6
DB Row
8 8 8
T-Bar Row
8 8 8
Seated Row
Curls
8 8
Chin Ups
Pull Ups

Shoulders
12 10 8 6 4
DB Press
8 8 8
Behind Neck Mil
8 8 8
Upright Rows
45/35/25 45/35/25 45/35/25
Plate Raise
8 8 8
Lateral Raise
Shrugs
10 8 8 6 2
Barbell Row (back)
Power Shrugs

Legs
8 8 8 4
Squat
8 8 8
Lunge
8 8 8
Step Up
8 8 8
SL Deadlift
8 8 8
Leg Extension
Leg Curl
(Bi's) 8 8 8
Standing Barbell
1Arm Preacher
Reverse EZ
Hammer

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: Cardio will be about 30min a day through Running/Biking/Swimming as well as playing football.

You must be off any Beta-Alanine carnosine product for 2-4 weeks prior to starting: I have never taken any Beta-Alanine Carnosine Products

Preferable if off creatine for 2-4 weeks: Have been off creatine for more than 4 weeks.

Current Supplements: Whey Protein, Multi-V(Have Ordered Creatine and X-Factor but will hold of if selected)

Supplements I Have Ever Taken: Ergopharm Cell-Fuel, Omega Thunder, VPX CEX, Bulk Nutrition CEE, EAS Creatine Mono, BSN No-Xplode, Diesel Nutrition NOSXXX, Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey, Cystosport Muscle Milk, USP Labs Cissus, USP Labs PoweFULL, Satur8, Controlled Labs White Blood, Controlled Labs GlycerGrow, Xtend, Green Buldge, X-Factor, Vasapro Ephedrine, Stamin02, Glutamine, Flax Seed Oil, Multi Vitamins, Animal-Pak, ……..there’s probably a few more that I’m missing but that is most of it.

Please provide links to other logs you have kept: This will be my first log. I have never before kept a log as Football, Lifting, and Studying just took too much of my time. I am looking forward to starting my first log next week regardless of whether or not I am selected. I already have my log layed out in excel so it will be very easy for me to insert into any forum you’d like.

Just began my first: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/62648-kixazzs-log-190-a.html

Would you be able to post your log on one other forum: I would post the log on whichever, and as many forums as you want. I am more of an active member of Bodybuilding.com(although in every forum I am much more of a reader and researcher than participater) and missed out on the opportunity the first time around and after seeing the feedback would love to give this stack a try.

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log:
I would be more than willing to as I would love to see my transformation back to 190 and hopefully past that.

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of __April 2______, 2007!

Thank again for providing the opportunity! Hopefully I can be able to test this stack for you!

NCSU33

NCSU33

Awards

Weight:214

Body type:meso

Training experience:~1 year

Training Schedule/Protocol:Monday-Chest
Benchpress-Barbell and dumbell alternate weeks
Incline press- Barbell, dumbell alternate weeks
Dumbell pec flys

Tuesday-
Deadlift/Back squats alternate weeks
Lat pulldowns
Dumbell rows
Close grip rows
Cable lat pull downs

Wednesday- plyometrics
monster 1 minute x2
rim jumps 3x10

Thrusday-
Front squats
Lunges
Hack squats
Leg curls
Leg extensions
SL deadlifts

Friday-
Behind neck push press/front push press alternate weeks
Seated dumbell/barbell press
Seated dumbell press hands in log posistion
Lateral/front raises
Skull crushers
Tricep machine

Saturday-Olympic lifting
Power cleans
Snatches
Rack pulls
Ab work

Sunday- plyometrics
monster 1 minute x2
rim jumps 3x10

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: basketball ~3 hours a day

Medical Condition(s): none

You must be off any Beta-Alanine carnosine product for 2-4 weeks prior to starting: never taken one

Preferable if off creatine for 2-4 weeks: never taken it

Current Supplements: Fish Oil, Biotin, Protein

Please provide links to other logs you have kept:Offtopic.com

Would you be able to post your log on one other forum:
yes
Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log: yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of now, 2007!

NKWulfAEN

AEN Hobbit Rep/Sniper
Awards
apps are looking solid. keep them coming. :dance:

99sscamaroma

Awards

Height: 6'8"

Weight: 260 pounds

Body type: Meso

Training experience: Lifting for the past 6 years for both college basketball and now trying to pack on as much mass while staying lean as possible. Currently still play in multiple basketball leagues with at least 2 games a week.

Monday: Chest and Back: Flat Bench, Dumbell incline bench, decline bench, cable flys, push-ups, lat pulldowns, standing rows, cable extensions

Wednesday: Shoulders and Biceps: Arnold dumbell press, shrugs, front and side dumbell lifts, hammer curls, regular incline seated curls, cable hammer curls with rope and isolated curls with regular single grip

Fridays: Triceps and legs: skull crushers, tricep pulldowns with rope, isolated tricep pulldons with regular single grip, kick backs, squats, dumbell lunges, calf presses, leg presses, jumping rope

Cardio Schedule/Protocol:

Tuesday: Basketball game

Thursday: Basketball game

Saturday: Wind sprints

You must be off any Beta-Alanine carnosine product for 2-4 weeks prior to starting: Not on any

Preferable if off creatine for 2-4 weeks: Cycling N02 and Creatine right now (gaspari superpump and cvm extreme) but can stop ASAP

Current Supplements: CVM extreme and Gaspari Superpump, multi-vitamin, glutamine, omega 3's, vpx redline RTD

Please provide links to other logs you have kept: None but would like to try my first

Would you be able to post your log on one other forum: Yes

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log: Yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of May 1st, 2007!

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
Impressive aps so far.

To bring the motivation up a notch!

I am posting a video from a tester from one our early rounds of IntraXCell/SteelEdge.

He is aspiring to become a strongman one day and was kind of enough to make this video for us on his own accord and post it in his log. Everytime I watch it, it gets me motivated.

Turn up the volume and enjoy.:head:

[nomedia="http://youtube.com/watch?v=gJbzyUL8xos"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established

Male
24 years old
165 lbs
BF 16-17 %

Weight Loss goal in next 60 days
165 lbs
13% bf

Past weight loss supplements:
Hot Rox
Stim X

I am currently taking:

Activate
Rebound Reloaded
Lean Extreme
Powerfull

I also have Hyperdrol but I am not taking it at this time.

I would take any supplement that would help better my results with your guys suggestions or approval.

NO prescriptions no injuries although I had surgery over a month ago but I have clearence to workout from my doctor.

BB history:
1 year total

10x5 routine
3-4 days a week

Diet:
1.5 Protein per LB
300 carbs
Very fast metabolism.

I also can take pics as well as get blood work done

Previous log of Paravol at Bulk nutrition

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of __04/02/, 2007!

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
Keep them rolling in:dance: people!

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Eta on choices? or possibly waiting for a certain # of apps?

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
geezuz what a wait :D
I know, we aren't familiar with alot of you, so we have to dig up the dirt and do some background checking.:eek:

We like to be thorough.:)

Hang in there, I assure you it will be worth the wait.

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
I know, we aren't familiar with alot of you, so we have to dig up the dirt and do some background checking.:eek:

We like to be thorough.:)

Hang in there, I assure you it will be worth the wait.
well there's plenty of dirt on me:bruce3: NOT

worth the wait hey? you are such a tease :chick:

NKWulfAEN

AEN Hobbit Rep/Sniper
Awards
:pose: AEN is worth the wait....plus we have make sure the checks clear.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Here's your chance to be one of the first........ throw down some apps gents.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
:djparty:

Some great supplements, thats for sure! 5 lucky testers will be rockin out with AEN!

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Humour? Oh but I was being serious :dump:
:think:

umm..... *scratches a few names off list* .....back to the drawing board.....some of the testers are a little crazy.

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
What the !!! I leave for a few hours and this thread turns into a freak circus...:fool2:

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well Ill throw my name in the hat.This will give me the motivation I need to get my training and eating back on track.Ive been looking into adding bcaas into my pre WO/Post WO schedule for a while now and seeing as I live at work ANYTHING that can give me a little more drive to get under the bar will be a welcome addition.

Weight:236@5'9"

Body type:endo

Training experience:10yrs

Training Schedule/Protocol:full body 3 way split

Cardio Schedule/Protocol:NA lol

Prescription/Recreational drugs:none

Medical Condition(s):none

You must be off any Beta-Alanine carnosine product for 2-4 weeks prior to starting:check

Preferable if off creatine for 2-4 weeks:check

Current Supplements:multi,whey,Poseidon

Please provide links to other logs you have kept:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/62266-poseidon-first-impressions.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/58383-epistane-anabolic-gyno.html

Would you be able to post your log on one other forum:yes

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log:yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of ASAP 2007!

My schedule is ridiculous and it has hampered my training consistency greatly as of late. Since this could have a bearing on my results i just wanted to add this info so that if necessary a better candidate can be chosen.Great to have you aboard at AM!

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
:type:

Testers will be chosen today!! The Fellowship of AEN™ will gather together and select those who shall use The Chosen supplements. :head:

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I put my order in a few days for 3 of each and I'll run a log for sure. I'll stack em the only supp I am running now other than protein is AP. I'll be looking for the endurance side of things.

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
I put my order in a few days for 3 of each and I'll run a log for sure. I'll stack em the only supp I am running now other than protein is AP. I'll be looking for the endurance side of things.
I will be interested in hearing your feedback on the new version of SteelEdge and of course IntraXCell will impress. :)

You should receive your order early next week.

kixazz2529

kixazz2529

Awards
:type:

Testers will be chosen today!! The Fellowship of AEN™ will gather together and select those who shall use The Chosen supplements. :head:
Awesome! :woohoo:

Question about the logs.....If chosen, How long will we be able to test the supplements for? 30 days, 60 days, 90 days, ....?

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
Awesome! :woohoo:

Question about the logs.....If chosen, How long will we be able to test the supplements for? 30 days, 60 days, 90 days, ....?
Only 30 days is required.

If you do go on to purchase the products and have the time, we would be most appreciative if you keep us updated every 2-4 weeks, either in your log or via PM. :)

We recently just had a 90 day log finished over at bb.com, the results were extraordinary. I want to be VERY clear, IntraXCell/Beta-Alanine continues to significantly increase carnosine concentrations and performance gains atleast up 12 weeks. Months 2-3 on IXL, take you to a whole other level than month 1. Also, the NAC/ALA have more time to build up glutathione levels,which also combat fatigue though fighting intracellular free radicals.