X-Force compared to AMP

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Looking to get clarification on is there any real difference between X-Force and AMP? Have heard X-Force is a bit milder.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Entirely different chemicals. I find X-Force to be much better, but thats just me.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I tried AMP, and it was amazing. Never tried XForce yet..

D

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i have tried both and I like x-force much better. It is much more smooth and lasts for several hours. I dont "feel" it as much as amp, but I definetly don't feel tired or fatigued on it.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
I have tried both, and AMP works the best for me. I dose AMP at 2 caps, and the energy is very clean/focused and lasts for 3-4 hours, without a crash. X-Force made me crash a little, which is something I do not like.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I fell asleep after taking AMP once. X-Force has a very nice feel to it. Really wakes me up, without being over-stimmed. No "crash" at the end. If I need a boost later in the day, a cup of coffee seems to re-activate it.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
I fell asleep after taking AMP once. X-Force has a very nice feel to it. Really wakes me up, without being over-stimmed. No "crash" at the end. If I need a boost later in the day, a cup of coffee seems to re-activate it.
LOL :D

It's funny how each person reacts differently to stims. For example, some people can tollerate Yohimbe/Yohimbine very well, but if I take ANY, I get very anxious and jittery.

M

manny182

Awards
i found x-force to be the perfect stim for me,since i'm very sensitive to stims as it is.not over-stimulating,no crashes,no loss of libido,keeps me up,suppresses appetite just enough,can't ask for anything more.

i never tried amp so i can't comment on it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
didnt care for amp, guess im a non-responder even at 5 caps. xforce while not being the strongest stim gives me the feeling my blood is warmer. its also very good at appetite suppression, not as good as venom but close, without thes sides ie no libido. xforce wins imo.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I sampled Amp, and enjoyed it, but have been reading a lot about X-Force and Venom. I might have to cycle one every other week to see which is the best for me?

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
That is the biggest difference that I have heard; X-Force having a "smoother" feel to it.

i have tried both and I like x-force much better. It is much more smooth and lasts for several hours. I dont "feel" it as much as amp, but I definetly don't feel tired or fatigued on it.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I like both. However, X-force gives me a mood lift that Amp doesn't.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Would you consider X-Force to be stronger than AMP? Does AMP contain more caffeine compared to X-Force?

I like both. However, X-force gives me a mood lift that Amp doesn't.

RexGrandis

RexGrandis

Awards
Amp always does it for me, I will never look back. I swear, on three caps of amps before hitting the gym, I can add up to 10 pounds on most of my lifts. If you can do that, it's a safe bet that your creating greater stimulii for muscle to grow. SO there you go, you can use Amp to bulk aswell.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
I have tried both, and AMP works the best for me. I dose AMP at 2 caps, and the energy is very clean/focused and lasts for 3-4 hours, without a crash. X-Force made me crash a little, which is something I do not like.
I agree with this. Personally I don't care for some of the newer stims on the market. Stim-X, Venom and X-Force tend to feck with my head and I crash really bad when coming down plus they tend to hit me to were I am so stimulated I can't focus on anything. AMP I like but built a tolerance to it quite quickly. STIZM is the **** probably my favorite and the new Cytolean is also fantastic. Pre workout however I like two products Focus XT from SNS and Steal Edge from AEN. The AEN product is great and addresses a lot more than just stimulation.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
I agree with this. Personally I don't care for some of the newer stims on the market. Stim-X, Venom and X-Force tend to feck with my head and I crash really bad when coming down plus they tend to hit me to were I am so stimulated I can't focus on anything. AMP I like but built a tolerance to it quite quickly. STIZM is the **** probably my favorite and the new Cytolean is also fantastic. Pre workout however I like two products Focus XT from SNS and Steal Edge for AEN. The AEN product is great and addresses a lot more than just stimulation.
:goodpost: Very true :cool: ......I also agree that Cytolean is great for sustained energy without ANY crash.

More info on SteelEdge:
SteelEdge FAQ

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Would you consider X-Force to be stronger than AMP? Does AMP contain more caffeine compared to X-Force?
I wouldn't consider either one to be "stronger" - just different. X-Force gives me a greater mood lift but both give me sustained non-jittery energy without a crash. I have bottles of both and will alternate depending upon the effect I'm seeking.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
I thought X-Force was basically the same thing as AMP so shouldn't it have the same type of effect?

Amp always does it for me, I will never look back. I swear, on three caps of amps before hitting the gym, I can add up to 10 pounds on most of my lifts. If you can do that, it's a safe bet that your creating greater stimulii for muscle to grow. SO there you go, you can use Amp to bulk aswell.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Similar but different:

X-Force Blend:
Methylhexamine, Sulbutiamine, Caffeine Anyhydrous 340g

Amp is a proprietary blend of: 625mg **
Chocamine™ (Theobroma cacau seed)
Geranamine™ (constituent of Geranium oil)
Caffeine Anhydrous

RexGrandis

RexGrandis

Awards
I thought X-Force was basically the same thing as AMP so shouldn't it have the same type of effect?
I think the distinguishing factor is the "geranamine" in Amp, which is really an amphetamine-like compound. At least that is what I've heard.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Is Methylhexamine the same as Geranamine?

Similar but different:

X-Force Blend:
Methylhexamine, Sulbutiamine, Caffeine Anyhydrous 340g

Amp is a proprietary blend of: 625mg **
Chocamine™ (Theobroma cacau seed)
Geranamine™ (constituent of Geranium oil)
Caffeine Anhydrous

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hey dtrain where did you hear that? i got nil from amp but 2 xforce is real nice. of course thats just me.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
hey dtrain where did you hear that? i got nil from amp but 2 xforce is real nice. of course thats just me.
I can't really say but he's in the know.
Nobody obvious and I'll leave it at that. Also there was a huge thread about it on bb.com with PA, BK, the IBE crew and others going at it over it.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've been confused about this: Is there a difference between Methylhexaneamine and Methylhexamine? One is said to be Geranamine and the other is an active in x-force.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
I've been confused about this: Is there a difference between Methylhexaneamine and Methylhexamine? One is said to be Geranamine and the other is an active in x-force.
Thats what the thread on bb.com was about.

RexGrandis

RexGrandis

Awards
Wouldn't pay any attention to threads on bb.com involving IBE. THey end up being 30+ pages of junk where IBE do nothing but make fools of themselves.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you notice how on different boards they have their favorite brands? i remember when original powerfull was all the talk on AM but on bb.com no one seemed to know much about it, same goes for cissus.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Seems like X-Force doesn't come on as strong as AMP; anyone noticed this?

JohnnyBGood

JohnnyBGood

Awards
Definetely. With x-force I get a nice euphoric feeling but it's not really like a true stim. I guess it's cool as long as it's effectively burning fat but I've always associated the revved up feeling with effective fat burning. Sometimes I actually get sleepy a couple hours after taking x-force. Not the case with AMP.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Have noticed the same thing; what kind of dosage do you use for X-Force?

Definetely. With x-force I get a nice euphoric feeling but it's not really like a true stim. I guess it's cool as long as it's effectively burning fat but I've always associated the revved up feeling with effective fat burning. Sometimes I actually get sleepy a couple hours after taking x-force. Not the case with AMP.

JohnnyBGood

JohnnyBGood

Awards
I just take 2 in the morning about a half hour before breakfast. I don't even take it every day though. Sometimes I get Ripped Force drinks from the gym. I also like StizM and Stimulant X. Those 2 really get me going.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure it's the Cocolean causing this. (See AX's thread on the refomulated StimX - they took out the chocamine because it was causing people to not respond to the geranamine molecule.)

I'll say that the first bottle of Amp I had waaaaaaaaaaay back when it first came out was F*CKING awesome.
I've used 2 since then - last one I finished early this year. Nada. Nothing. Even at 5 caps/day.
Amp is a POS right now, IMO. Whatever Ergo did to it about a year or so ago (I suspect less gern and more chocamine - this was after the Washington Post article came out when I got my 2nd bottle).

Xforce does actually do something for me. I get a mood lift as YR said.

I wouldn't buy Amp if it were 2 bucks.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure it's the Cocolean causing this. (See AX's thread on the refomulated StimX - they took out the chocamine because it was causing people to not respond to the geranamine molecule.)

I'll say that the first bottle of Amp I had waaaaaaaaaaay back when it first came out was F*CKING awesome.
I've used 2 since then - last one I finished early this year. Nada. Nothing. Even at 5 caps/day.
Amp is a POS right now, IMO. Whatever Ergo did to it about a year or so ago (I suspect less gern and more chocamine - this was after the Washington Post article came out when I got my 2nd bottle).

Xforce does actually do something for me. I get a mood lift as YR said.

I wouldn't buy Amp if it were 2 bucks.

I believe the old Amp contained an ingredient not listed on the label.....and it was reformulated after Don Caitlan tested it and found an "amphetamine like" substance.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
halliluyah, someone else that got nothing from amp. get tired of people saying how good it is. i got nothing. as far as xforce and fat burning i get a warm feeling about 30 minutes after taking 2.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Stizm is excellent; do you notice more energy with Stizm compared to X-Force? Have you tried the new version of Stim X? If so, does it seem comparable to X-Force?

Have you used Liquibolics PEA + Hordenine with either of them?

I just take 2 in the morning about a half hour before breakfast. I don't even take it every day though. Sometimes I get Ripped Force drinks from the gym. I also like StizM and Stimulant X. Those 2 really get me going.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I've taken Avant's HEAT (has hordenine) with PEA - maybe 200 mgs of PEA.

B

Beige

Awards
  • Established
What would you recomend for someone who hasn't tried any of these stims before? I can tolerate any energy drink (except Redline because of the yohimbe) and have no problems with preworkout drinks. I don't think that I'm ready for a stim like Venom or StimX, but do you think I've got what it takes to try Xforce?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
What would you recomend for someone who hasn't tried any of these stims before? I can tolerate any energy drink (except Redline because of the yohimbe) and have no problems with preworkout drinks. I don't think that I'm ready for a stim like Venom or StimX, but do you think I've got what it takes to try Xforce?
If you are unsure, try starting with 1 cap. I think most healthy people could easily tolerate that dose.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Always good to start at a low rate and determine your tolerance. :head:

If you are unsure, try starting with 1 cap. I think most healthy people could easily tolerate that dose.