help for the First Cycle........

1984Dude

Awards
Hey! I am 24 yrs.....nd have been in gym since last 2 yrs.....with no serious gains..........I am interested in Anabolic cycle....did a lot of research but couldnt zero on nything.....

Please help with a First Stak cycle.........

thanx bye Tc!

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
We need more info! What are you doing in the gym and how much of it are you doing? How many days are you working out? What are you eating? Are you working out for strength or for looks? How tall are you and how much do you weigh? You should have started taking off around 1 year point.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
We need more info! What are you doing in the gym and how much of it are you doing? How many days are you working out? What are you eating? Are you working out for strength or for looks? How tall are you and how much do you weigh? You should have started taking off around 1 year point.
Yeh ditto this guy --- we need a lot more info to give you real helpful advice.

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
No gains after 2 yrs??
I might not know much about AAS but I know training.
If you have gotten no results at your age then I would start with looking at your work outs, your diet, your down time, your rest cycle..all that before going to AAS. AAS is to extend your genetic capacity. I have to seriously doubt you have reached your genetic top at 24.
No flame...just food for thought. I was 24 once...long ago and I remember thinking that a 2 hour workout was not enough.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10