IS This A Smart STACK?!?!

Marine 916

Awards
hey, im training for powerlifting and i was wondering waht you all think about this stack. Any feedback would be great!

Thanks,

MuscleTech-Gakic
MuscleTech-Lukeic
Animal Stak 1 and 2
Bsn-Nitrix
Muscle Milk
Whey Protien

Is this to much? or does one supplement cancel each other out???

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Here, let me help:

Clout
White Blood (if you want pumps and energy)
NHA stack or Jungle Warfare ($55 from nutraplanet)
Whey and/or musclemilk if you like

You'll see FAR better results with the above.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
hey, im training for powerlifting and i was wondering waht you all think about this stack. Any feedback would be great!

Thanks,

MuscleTech-Gakic
MuscleTech-Lukeic
Animal Stak 1 and 2
Bsn-Nitrix
Muscle Milk
Whey Protien

I have personally tried the leukic/gakic stack and I will tell you first hand that its total bs.

As for poison's recommendations, they all look great. I would def. second the NHA stack have tried it with great results as have a million others --- all with great results. You def. need your whey --- I love dymatize. Please don't get Nitrix, I think it is an overspend for what you actually get. I would def. throw in a pre/post creatine. I love Axis Labs - SMASH for preworkout (which has a volumizer in it.) and you could stack either SizeON or Clout with it...both of these are top notch creatines, if you go with Clout I would do a serving in the morning and a serving in the late afternoon, if you go with SizeON I would start sipping mid workout on through to 15 min post... I have had amazing results with these two stacks SMASH/Clout and SMASH/SizeON.

Run one of those with the NHA and you will be loving what ya see.

gymrat5713

gymrat5713

Awards

Thanks,

MuscleTech-Gakic
MuscleTech-Lukeic
Animal Stak 1 and 2
Bsn-Nitrix
Muscle Milk
Whey Protien

I wouldn't waste all that money on muscletech either, it's too hyped up and you rarely see any results. The stack in the 2nd post would be alot better that what you aked about, it's up to you though so good luck

Marine 916

Awards
yeah, i have been taking the MuscleTech products for awhile and have seen decent gains. I was looking for something to bulk up and not worry about getting ripped. Any products you can recomened for getting mass rather then getting ripped?

Thanks,

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
You may wanna add Fast Twitch to your stack. It is a great pre-workout Drink. and for Mass, BAM from ALRI is very popular and will get the job done.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Molecular Nutrition X-Factor
Axis Labs SMASH (preworkout creatine blend)
Controlled Labs Green MAG (postworkout creatine)

Those 3 products alone I believe would get better results than the stack in the very first post. I think you would also find it to be way more cost effective, and that is including the $100 for 2 bottles of X-Factor(50 Days).

I personally did very well with this stack. I don't like to stack anything major other than creatine with X-Factor as I believe it works best as a stand alone.

Just my opinion.

sourcheese

sourcheese

Awards
for some reason I think that guy is posting for muscletech.... its just a thought, what person in their right mind would spend so much money on crap?

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
for some reason I think that guy is posting for muscletech.... its just a thought, what person in their right mind would spend so much money on crap?
I see where you are coming from....

HOWEVER, I highly doubt someone posting/repping for MuscleTech would EVER mention using a BSN product. heh

Am I right? heh

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established

Thanks,

MuscleTech-Gakic
MuscleTech-Lukeic
Animal Stak 1 and 2
Bsn-Nitrix
Muscle Milk
Whey Protien

i am not sure about gakic/lukeic taken both together - and i am not convinced either is great standalone.

what is animal stack 1 - do you mean the m stack. i think that the no items you are getting in the animal stak 2 are best saved to the nitrix. i would also consider taking a multi and something like cycle support to achieve the remainder of what animal stak 2 would be providing.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Stay away from Muscle Tech It's OVER PRICED!
Listen to Poison and Blackjack.
Save your money and do a little research on this forum. There are products out there that cost less and do more. Good Luck Marine!

Marine 916

Awards
Thanks for the input. I've used the muscle tech for about 5 months and seen descent gains, nothing outrageous. I think im gonna go with BAM and animal stack. Can BAM be used alone or do you have to stack it with Jungale Warfare then restore to keep the mass?

Thanks,

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input. I've used the muscle tech for about 5 months and seen descent gains, nothing outrageous. I think im gonna go with BAM and animal stack. Can BAM be used alone or do you have to stack it with Jungale Warfare then restore to keep the mass?

Thanks,
If you are going to go with that stack, then I would take BAM with JW for sure. In my own opinion Restore would be optional. But I would for sure take JW with BAM.

Just my opinion.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Yea dont go with any muscletech products. but once again ALRI would be the best bet. And maybe add their CEE, Cr2, for some more gains