Leviathan Free Samples-- yes totally free!

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
This Is a Limited Time Offer
Only ONE Sample per person please. IF YOU TRY TO REQUEST MORE THAN ONE SAMPLE, ALL REQUESTS WILL BE DELETED. No CANADIAN Orders Please, Due to customs, these cannot be shipped. UK/Europe orders available, but you must pay shipping --International Only click here
[size=+2]USA ORDERS CLICK HERE[/size]

Q. What is LEVIATHAN?
Leviathan is the first and only product designed to rapidly eliminate fat while advancing the continuation of lean muscle mass building during a cutting phase.

Leviathan Function:
- Extreme Anti-Catabolic Fat Burning ? Fat Lipolysis while Preserving Muscle
- Pro-Testosterone Enhancement/Estrogen Blocking and Regulation
- Promotes Lean Mass Building & Muscle Hardness
- Intensifies Training Performance
- Increases Norephinephrine production
- Promotes Neuro Intensification & Focus

Q. What's in LEVIATHAN?
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 45

Leviathan Proprietary Blend: 907mg
Tribulus Terrestris (80% Saponins; 20% Protodioscin)
Caffeine Anhydrous
3,3'-Diindolylmethane
Fenugreek
Coleus Forskohili 20%
L-Tyrosine
Bioperine?
Vitex
Cocoa Extract
Green Tea (70%)
Rhodiola Rosea Extract
Acacia Rigidula Extract

Yohimbine HCl: 9mg

Q. What Makes LEVIATHAN Different From Other Fat Burners?
Normal fat burning products are designed to only burn fat at the sacrifice of also burning off hard gained muscle mass. Leviathan is the first product to ever successfully combine ultra-intense fat burning potential with explosive muscle building. With Leviathan, a cutting phase is no longer necessary to make sure you are lean and ripped enough for competition. Leviathan will shred you up while enabling you to continue to pack on the slabs of ultra dense lean muscle you're going to need to dominate

Q. How Does LEVIATHAN Work To Burn Fat?
The key fat burning component of Leviathan stimulates fat loss by stimulating the increased production of Norephinephrine by the body while acting as an Alpha Receptor blocker on adipose tissue cells. With the majority of alpha receptors blocked, greater numbers of beta receptors are left open for the increased volume of the fat burning hormone Norephinephrine to attach to. The binding of the Norephinephrine to the adipose tissue beta receptors stimulates Lipolysis of greater numbers of the fat cells.

Q. How do you take LEVIATHAN?
As a dietary supplement take 2 capsules 2 times daily. Take two capsules in the morning AT LEAST 45 minutes prior to breakfast and two capsules early in the afternoon AT LEAST 45 minutes before meals. Take on an empty stomach for best results. Do Not take Leviathan after 5pm to avoid sleeplessness. For optimal results you should maintain use of Leviathan for at least eight weeks.

Dave

[size=+3]
Here ya go... This is a link so you all can try leviathan our fat burner/test booster for free:[/size]

[size=+2]CLICK HERE[/size]

Anybody looking for reviews on Leviathan-- I'll be posting a consolidated list of reviews in here as well!!

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Im in.Ive been hearing good things about Leviathan!

BruFan

Awards
Done! Been watching the feedback on this with interest. Now to decide whether to let my wife try 'em or try them myself. :D

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Done! Been watching the feedback on this with interest. Now to decide whether to let my wife try 'em or try them myself. :D
quick resonse to this.. Leviathan will put a little lean muscle mass on you so if your wife doesnt mind 1 to 6 lbs of lean muscle while using Leviathan then by all means let her try it.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Im in.Ive been hearing good things about Leviathan!
I think there are a couple people who are going to log epistane with leviathan on BN.. we are stoked to see the results. We have heard amazing things about epistane.. I have to get my hands on a bottle when you guys get it back in stock.

BruFan

Awards
quick resonse to this.. Leviathan will put a little lean muscle mass on you so if your wife doesnt mind 1 to 6 lbs of lean muscle while using Leviathan then by all means let her try it.
If I tell her that, there's no way she'll let me have it. She's a little deadliftin' and squattin' machine these days with summer right around the corner. :D

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
If I tell her that, there's no way she'll let me have it. She's a little deadliftin' and squattin' machine these days with summer right around the corner. :D
hhahah.. Hilarious!!

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Hey folks just one thing please dont try and put in three different addresses and vary your name a little to try and get multiple samples. It does cost us money to ship these out to you...
We are sending out hundreds and hundreds of samples so you guys can try it before you buy it. We only want people to spend money who like the product. Hopefully a select few wont ruin this for the honest people!! thanks again for every one who has shown an interest in the product.

monsterboy

Awards
I'm in for a sample. I've heard some pretty good things.

e_man

Awards
i'm also in. it'll be nice for a cutter once i'm done with epi :thumbsup:

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
Hey just to note- I got myself a sample and my Dad a sample. I ain't trying to scam Dave as we have talked via PM. I have been telling him about this and he may be a potential buyer too. I am named after my Dad, so I just wanted to let you know.

Fireproof

Fireproof

Awards
Very cool. I love when companies provide free samples. I've ended up purchasing full bottles more often than not after being happy with a sample.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Hey just to note- I got myself a sample and my Dad a sample. I ain't trying to scam Dave as we have talked via PM. I have been telling him about this and he may be a potential buyer too. I am named after my Dad, so I just wanted to let you know.
Please PM me both your fathers and your address and I'll make sure they get out!!

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys thanks for the interest in Leviathan the samples are rolling in. They will all be processed today and ship tomorrow!!

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to try some too. I got a lil to much belly fat:smite: :smite: that i wann burn off

evoVIII

evoVIII

Awards
Lucky americans, get their's shipped free.

Looking forward to trying it out, I like companies that believe in their products.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Lucky americans, get their's shipped free.

Looking forward to trying it out, I like companies that believe in their products.
yes the americans are lucky.. but all international people get a five day supply.. so we think it kinda evens out!!

roadrage

Awards
I was thinking of stacking this within my next PCT, definitely interested in a testing out a sample.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
I was thinking of stacking this within my next post cycle therapy, definitely interested in a testing out a sample.
Leviathan would definitely stack well within PCT... help to get some natural test back up and lean out any of the gains you made!

baxter32

Awards
I definitely like free samples. How many days supplies do we get with it?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mine came in! 2 servings, or a full days supply. Thanks PAL, I'll report back this week.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
great guys.....excited to hear your feedback..

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Mine came in! 2 servings, or a full days supply. Thanks PAL, I'll report back this week.
It is normally 1 to 2 sample packets per free samples.. sample packets are know 4 capsules.

Tkenshin

Awards
wow i got mines really fast, nice service, gonna try it later.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
Sweet, can't wait to try this out. Hopefully there'll be some Canadian online store that has this in stock. Maybe not since it has the yohimbine

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Sweet, can't wait to try this out. Hopefully there'll be some Canadian online store that has this in stock. Maybe not since it has the yohimbine
None yet... unfortunately its restricted in Canada. Hopefully we can work something out though, because I do know some Canadian supplement stores do sell products with yohimbine in them.

dave

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
None yet... unfortunately its restricted in Canada. Hopefully we can work something out though, because I do know some Canadian supplement stores do sell products with yohimbine in them.

dave
workin on it:cool:

frizzlerock

frizzlerock

Awards
  • Established
cool. i was just thinking about trying this stuff out. thx

BruFan

Awards
FYI, got mine in the mail last week, will give it a shot this week. Thank you for the sample!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
FYI, got mine in the mail last week, will give it a shot this week. Thank you for the sample!
Glad it arrived...looking forward to hearing your feedback...thanks

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Still waiting for mine in lower SC....

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Done.... thanks!

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Got mine. Thanks only took 3days. Gonna take'em saturday.

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Hi John,

Thanks to PAL for the samples! :head:

I received mine too and will be using tomorrow morning for my workout. Since I only have the 4, I was thinking of taking 2 before workout and 2 Sat morning before cardio.

I am pretty tolerant of stims and from what I read it's not a super strong stimulant/jittery effect.

Any thoughts?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Hi John,

Thanks to PAL for the samples! :head:

I received mine too and will be using tomorrow morning for my workout. Since I only have the 4, I was thinking of taking 2 before workout and 2 Sat morning before cardio.

I am pretty tolerant of stims and from what I read it's not a super strong stimulant/jittery effect.

Any thoughts?
Im not sure of your experience with yohimbine, but typicallly people have been doing 1 morning/preworkout and one in the afternoon.Personally when i try a new stim i do it like this too just to test my tolerence. I would try it like this too, maybe after your first dose if you still feel like its not enough, try 2 pre cardio the next day and 1 in the afternoon.

DaveB

Awards
Just ordered, thanks for opening this up to us international folk, in truth I first skimmed over the thread assuming UK guys would not be eligible.

Thanks again

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Im not sure of your experience with yohimbine, but typicallly people have been doing 1 morning/preworkout and one in the afternoon.Personally when i try a new stim i do it like this too just to test my tolerence. I would try it like this too, maybe after your first dose if you still feel like its not enough, try 2 pre cardio the next day and 1 in the afternoon.
Thanks John, I'll try that tomorrow!

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
Received mine yesterday but I have weekend off so I will post Mon/Tues to review. Thanks PA Labs!!

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
np..I think the 1 and 1 should be fine though, most users have been getting great clean energy from that dose to start
Hey John,

I tried 1 Levi at 6AM and I actually was able to go back to sleep till I had a shake at 6:30 and hit the gym at 6:45. I had to take a 200mg Caff pill. I had a great workout, but I also took 2 PowerFull.

I will take another cap today 45 mins before lunch. I will then do 2 remaining caps pre fasted cardio tomorrow. We'll see how that goes! :head:

Thanks!