DCP while on PH??

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
Would it be at all helpful to take DCP while on a PH to help cut fat while gaining muscle, or would the appetite suppression make you not want to eat so much that you couldnt take in enough calories and therefore inhibiting your gains from the PH? Would it be better to take during PCT, or maybe even after PCT? I have some laying around, and just trying to figure out the best time to take it. I will be starting my cycle in just over a week.

\_JIMBO_/

\_JIMBO_/

Awards
I Imagine that depends on the PH your taking and your goals for the cycle. Are you trying a recomp or are you looking to bulk. The DCP may help limit fat gains while on. As far as eating enough, Just keep track, have some meals planned out.

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
i will be taking pheradrol/mega zol. i dont really care too much about bulking, i want to get rid of gut. i think it might be overkill to take while on these two compounds though, as I doubt fat gain will be much of a problem on them

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
i will be taking pheradrol/mega zol. i dont really care too much about bulking, i want to get rid of gut. i think it might be overkill to take while on these two compounds though, as I doubt fat gain will be much of a problem on them
got stats?

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I would save the DCP till after your PCT, fat gain won't be an issue on these ph's as long as you are eating right.

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
I would save the DCP till after your post cycle therapy, fat gain won't be an issue on these ph's as long as you are eating right.
yeah thats kind of what I was thinking. do you have any recommendations on what I should take with the dcp so I dont LOSE my gains while I am burning off the fat? I have about 20 days worth of yellow gold powder left, cialabol, some old bulk powerFULL, and some extra rebound xt laying around. could I make a good stack using these products to help retain my gains after pct is over and still lose weight? during this time I will not be looking to gain additional muscle at all, just keep what I have and lose the gut. I would not be opposed to buying something else, but would prefer to use what I have first.

thanks alot!

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
a lot is unknown about TTA still. it may put additional stress on your liver and thats the last thing you want while taking PH's. your liver will be suffering enough.