1. Registered User
    Answers

Trione caps, 6-OXO caps, Androstenetrione Powder, and DIESEL TEST 2010

Would appreciate feedback on the following items:

- DIESEL TEST 2010
    - Androstenetrione Powder
    - Trione caps
    - 6-OXO caps

Any real need for something like Diesel Test 2010 or do 6-OXO caps provide the same benefit?

As for Trione and 6-OXO caps, any difference besides the price?

2. Registered User
    Answers

The last three are aromatase inhibitors, the same compound. I don't know if there is a quality difference between Trione and 6-OXO. Trione is really cheap right now, though.

The first product is a tribulus product, the main action is supposedly that it boosts LH and therefore sex hormone levels, like testosterone. (It contains other stuff, but this is the main idea.)

If I were to take something that boosts LH, I would also use an AI like Trione/6-OXO, because it will also increase estrogen levels. My issue is I'm not convinced tribulus products really do elevate LH -- at least based on my last check of the research.

Short answer: not the same, but if Diesel Test 2010 does what it is advertised to do, they would combine well.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Yeah, at a price of $12 for Trione on NP, that is a really good deal.

Sounds like Trione then will more than sufficiently serve the purpose.

Any recommendations on dosages and duration and timings? Noticed it indicates:

3-6 capsules at night with your last meal. Do not use for more than six continuous weeks.

I would think it would be better if you do 6 caps per day to take 3 of those with a preworkout stack to break it into two dosages? Is it best to limit Trione to 6 weeks max then?

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Sadler View Post
    The last three are aromatase inhibitors, the same compound. I don't know if there is a quality difference between Trione and 6-OXO. Trione is really cheap right now, though.

The first product is a tribulus product, the main action is supposedly that it boosts LH and therefore sex hormone levels, like testosterone. (It contains other stuff, but this is the main idea.)

If I were to take something that boosts LH, I would also use an AI like Trione/6-OXO, because it will also increase estrogen levels. My issue is I'm not convinced tribulus products really do elevate LH -- at least based on my last check of the research.

Short answer: not the same, but if Diesel Test 2010 does what it is advertised to do, they would combine well.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  256 lbs.
    Answers

my understanding - you would need both diesel test and 6 oxo - they do different things.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    Sounds like Trione then will more than sufficiently serve the purpose.
    Your purpose being reduce estrogen and increase T? If you are using this alone, go with the recommended dose, and I think using in the evening only will be sufficient. Maybe with a fatty snack.

I don't know how long you plan to do this, but you might get joint pain if you continue too long. And you might want to taper down the dosage at the end so E levels don't bounce back too hard.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Am holding off on doing another cycle of the NHA stack, so was going to give this a try as an interim stack.

Quote Originally Posted by AnonyMoose View Post
    my understanding - you would need both diesel test and 6 oxo - they do different things.
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Yes, looking to reduce estrogen and increase T. Good suggestions and I will be sure to taper down. Thinking of doing about 5 weeks, at 6 caps per day then in the evening. I am still surprised that it wouldn't be more effective to use half of the dosage before hitting the gym?

Your purpose being reduce estrogen and increase T? If you are using this alone, go with the recommended dose, and I think using in the evening only will be sufficient. Maybe with a fatty snack.

I don't know how long you plan to do this, but you might get joint pain if you continue too long. And you might want to taper down the dosage at the end so E levels don't bounce back too hard.
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Am holding off on doing another cycle of the NHA stack, so was going to give this a try as an interim stack.
    So you ARE stacking the two products? If so, IMHO you should reduce the AI dosage by half.
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Unless necessary, I was actually just going to go the the Trione caps...especially since they are at such a great price right now.

So you ARE stacking the two products? If so, IMHO you should reduce the AI dosage by half.
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Anyone been using the Trione caps? If so, how have you been dosing?

3 or 6 capsules per day? All in the evening after you last meal or splitting the dosage up throughout the day?
  11. Gold Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

I take 4 caps at night.
  12. Registered User
    Answers

How long have you been taking it? Are you cycling it? Are you tapering your dosage? Has it been effective for you?

Quote Originally Posted by moklepaul View Post
    I take 4 caps at night.
  13. Gold Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

I'll taper it down next week. I just run it for a month. It's as effective as 6-OXO. For the price of Trione, well worth it.
  14. Registered User
    Answers

im currently on diesel test and am into my 5th week. i really rate this product and it delivers what it says. diesel test will diffently be in my next supplement order.
  15. Registered User
    Answers

How long are you running Diesel Test for and at what dosage? Can you elaborate on the effects/benefits you have had with it? Are you running it alone or with something else such as 6-OXO?

Quote Originally Posted by vince spider View Post
    im currently on diesel test and am into my 5th week. i really rate this product and it delivers what it says. diesel test will diffently be in my next supplement order.
  16. Registered User
    Answers

How long are you running Diesel Test for and at what dosage? Can you elaborate on the effects/benefits you have had with it? Are you running it alone or with something else such as 6-OXO?
    I'll be running it for 5 weeks. i got it wrong im actually on my 4th week. dosage week 1=3 caps a day
    week 2=4caps
    week 3=4caps
    week 4=5caps
    week 5=6caps
    with dosing i take 6 days on and 1 day off
    as for the effects ive noticed, more energy during the day at work, an increase in sex drive, more indurance both with my martial arts , surfing,and weights. my stength has been steady without any major changes but thats due to the fact that im only training with weights twice a week at the moment as im training for my 3rd dan black belt and am spending alot of time traning for that. my confidence and attitude seem good and i have alot more drive in general.also my recovery seems better as im not having to sleep as much and am finding it easyer to get up for early morning surfs. also my intensity level is higher when im martial arts training.
    the only other supplement im running at the moment is creatine and of course my staple supps spirilina,vitamin c and flax seed oil. so far out out of all the supps ive tried this has been my favorite and will be getting more diesel test in the future.
  17. Registered User
    Answers

I'll be running it for 5 weeks. i got it wrong im actually on my 4th week. dosage week 1=3 caps a day
    week 2=4caps
    week 3=4caps
    week 4=5caps
    week 5=6caps
    with dosing i take 6 days on and 1 day off
    as for the effects ive noticed, more energy during the day at work, an increase in sex drive, more indurance both with my martial arts , surfing,and weights. my stength has been steady without any major changes but thats due to the fact that im only training with weights twice a week at the moment as im training for my 3rd dan black belt and am spending alot of time traning for that. my confidence and attitude seem good and i have alot more drive in general.also my recovery seems better as im not having to sleep as much and am finding it easyer to get up for early morning surfs. also my intensity level is higher when im martial arts training.
    the only other supplement im running at the moment is creatine and of course my staple supps spirilina,vitamin c and flax seed oil. so far out out of all the supps ive tried this has been my favorite and will be getting more diesel test in the future.
    Di you notice any hair loss using 6oxo?
  18. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by steve777 View Post
    Di you notice any hair loss using 6oxo?
    wasnt using 6 oxo dude, just deisel test and i didnt have any hair loss from that
    cheers dude
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Answers

wasnt using 6 oxo dude, just deisel test and i didnt have any hair loss from that
    cheers dude
    hey vince spider, any experience on alpha drive? a guy at my gym sez it's $10 worth of shutdown, what's your thoughts?

cheers

B U
  20. Registered User
    Answers

Anyone being using the new Diesel Test Hardcore? If so, can you provide some feedback?
  21. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Anyone being using the new Diesel Test Hardcore? If so, can you provide some feedback?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/searc...archid=1882581
  22. Registered User
    Answers

im logging it now. i agree with what vince says. most effective t-booster ive tried. strength/aggression/mood and great leaning/sleep.
  23. Registered User
    Answers

link indicates: Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
  24. Registered User
    Answers

Good man! Looking to get some feedback hopefully from some others who have/are using it.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    im logging it now. i agree with what vince says. most effective t-booster ive tried. strength/aggression/mood and great leaning/sleep.
  25. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

link indicates: Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms
    Well just go to the search and type in Diesel Test Hardcore, there is about 10 logs on here on the product.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Answers

Look at the link in my sig.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Adding Sunami and Diesel test 2010 with Prime
    By machine528 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-28-2008, 06:28 PM
  2. combining activate extreme and diesel test extreme