Reduce XT

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
After use Reduce XT for 8 weeks, how many weeks should you take a break from it before using it again?

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good...finished it last about the first week of March so guess I need to hold off until the first week of April :)

4 weeks should be safe:thumbsup:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
4 weeks should be safe:thumbsup:
agreed....I can stay on lean x for that long, but retain get really hard on my joints after a while...4 weeks off sounds good though

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
After use Reduce XT for 8 weeks, how many weeks should you take a break from it before using it again?
I would def. recommend a month. I have been on Reduce for over 2 years --- cycling on and off. I always go on or 2 and off for 1. Been working out perfect for me.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Surprised you notice a difference between Lean X and Reduce XT.

agreed....I can stay on lean x for that long, but retain get really hard on my joints after a while...4 weeks off sounds good though

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yeah - LX and Reduce XT ARE the same supplement. I think you are experiencing "placebo", John.

I agree w/ the 4 week lay-off.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Surprised you notice a difference between Lean X and Reduce XT.
I didnt say i noticed a difference b/w the 2 of those. I know they are the same supps...i notice a difference between leanx/reduce and retain..if ya read my post there fellas....haha...anyway no worries..so no...no placebo effect either....

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Looking to order another Cortisol Suppression and wondering whether to still go with Reduce XT or the new Retain 2?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Obviously I'm a bit biased - but I'll say why not give Retain 2 a try.

You know Reduce is good (and will come back to it ;) ) so why not try the new Retain?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thats a darn confident answer. im on retain2 now for pct and your reply has convinced me to buy reducext for 2nd month. not real happy with new retain, liked the old version better.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I've got a bottle of the original Retain. Haven't tried #2.

Have tried Reduce - it's good stuff. I like the 7-OH products.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
so you liked reduce xt over original retain? i could tell retain1 was working, dont seem to be getting results from retain2. been taking retain2 w/jw and cant get rid of bloat. you think reduce xt will stack well with jw?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've got a bottle of the original Retain. Haven't tried #2.

Have tried Reduce - it's good stuff. I like the 7-OH products.
Have you tried X-lean yet? I'm curious as to how this will compare to the rest.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
so you liked reduce xt over original retain? i could tell retain1 was working, dont seem to be getting results from retain2. been taking retain2 w/jw and cant get rid of bloat. you think reduce xt will stack well with jw?
Dunno. Retain gave me some BP issues early on due to the tyramine. Reduce didn't. (I've since adjusted - and now have about the deadest adrenals on the face of the earth.)

I think they are both great products. They both worked equally well for me. I'd go for whatever is cheaper.

Rpen - I've not. I declined trying X-lean because I wanted to let some other folks log things. (I've done enough logs on this board.)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks for honest eval. thats hard to come by these days. its gonna cost me a few pennies more but im going to try the reducext. had high expectations for retain2, just didnt respond to it.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
I never tried Retain 1, but saw Retain 2 is currently on sale, so was considering it. Have used Reduce XT/Lean Xtreme and have had good results with them. Looking to use one or the other while I am on my JW/MassFx cycle.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Retain 1 was on sale at Nutra.

I thought I saw Reduce on sale for around $25 (same as Retain 2) - but another site I'm not allowed to mention.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Saw Retain 2 on NP for $25.

Retain 1 was on sale at Nutra.

I thought I saw Reduce on sale for around $25 (same as Retain 2) - but another site I'm not allowed to mention.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
How would using Reduce XT compare to making a transdermal 7-OH?

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
If you threw San Blaze into the possibilities, would Reduce XT still be the better way to go?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I think the DS 7-OH is the best form of 7-OH on the market. I wanted them to put out a transdermal formulation - maybe I can talk SNS into convincing them. Who knows.

Yeah - I'd say Reduce with San Blaze is the way to go. I wouldn't use Retain 1 with Blaze - too many stims in all that.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Now that I am almost finishing up my AX/Eform stack, looking to start up the Lean Xtreme.

Best to keep it to 3 caps per day; 1 upon waking, 1 before the gym, and 1 before bed?

Any higher of a dosage cause joint pain?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
cruze1911r1 Nutrition / Health 7
Supplements 14
Supplements 2
Supplements 1
Supplements 28