Does AP make you want to eat a house?

vision

This is my second day on AP and I'm never full. This isn't abnormal for me but man it feels like my stomach is starving and I know its not. I've been eating over 500g of carbs both days, is this enough?? Should I increase my carbs? This stuff is crazy!! I have to mention though that yesterday for my first 2 doses I took 2 capsules by mistake, I don't know why I thought I was supposed to take 2. Good thing I got 99 capsules in my bottle!!! Also, in the meals following my AP doses I'm eating around 100g of carbs. I did a search in the forums but I'm having difficulty finding people's nutritional info while they take AP. Any feedback would be great. Thanks in advance for any responses.

delton

delton

Awards
This is my second day on AP and I'm never full. This isn't abnormal for me but man it feels like my stomach is starving and I know its not. I've been eating over 500g of carbs both days, is this enough?? Should I increase my carbs? This stuff is crazy!! I have to mention though that yesterday for my first 2 doses I took 2 capsules by mistake, I don't know why I thought I was supposed to take 2. Good thing I got 99 capsules in my bottle!!! Also, in the meals following my AP doses I'm eating around 100g of carbs. I did a search in the forums but I'm having difficulty finding people's nutritional info while they take AP. Any feedback would be great. Thanks in advance for any responses.
I had a similar response when I first started with AP. The main thing I figured out is that I needed to eat complex carbs, and only complex carbs. For example, apples were too much sugar. I found some bread which was flourless and whole grain, and started eating a lot of that. Also, whole grain pasta, beans, yams, etc. I cut out anything not 100% whole grain, stopped potatoes for the most part, and almost never eat fruit except as a small part of a meal. I figured out that if I made my meals entirely out of that stuff, I wouldn't be ravenous all the time. But I still need to eat more frequently. Now, I'm mildly hypoglycemic, so others might be able to handle fruit, etc.

The other thing is that the ravenous appetite did slack off after a couple of weeks -- maybe just because I got used to the dietary changes.

vision

I had a similar response when I first started with AP. The main thing I figured out is that I needed to eat complex carbs, and only complex carbs. For example, apples were too much sugar. I found some bread which was flourless and whole grain, and started eating a lot of that. Also, whole grain pasta, beans, yams, etc. I cut out anything not 100% whole grain, stopped potatoes for the most part, and almost never eat fruit except as a small part of a meal. I figured out that if I made my meals entirely out of that stuff, I wouldn't be ravenous all the time. But I still need to eat more frequently. Now, I'm mildly hypoglycemic, so others might be able to handle fruit, etc.

The other thing is that the ravenous appetite did slack off after a couple of weeks -- maybe just because I got used to the dietary changes.
About 2/3 of my carb intake is whole grains or oats. The rest of my carb intake is the sugar from all the milk i drink, about half a gallon a day, and I use WMS in my post WO shake. I'm also drinking like a fish I'm up to about to 6-7 liters a little more than normal. Mostly because I have a very very slight lingering headache and whenever I have a headache I pound the water.

Yea so I take AP and SuperCissus before Meal #1, my post WO shake, and my last meal of the night. Meal #1 has oats, milk, and gatorade for about 100g of carbs. My post WO shake has 80g WMS and my last meal is usually 6 egg whites, 6 pieces of whole wheat toast and milk.

About 2/3 of my carb intake is whole grains or oats. The rest of my carb intake is the sugar from all the milk i drink, about half a gallon a day, and I use WMS in my post WO shake. I'm also drinking like a fish I'm up to about to 6-7 liters a little more than normal. Mostly because I have a very very slight lingering headache and whenever I have a headache I pound the water.

Yea so I take AP and SuperCissus before Meal #1, my post WO shake, and my last meal of the night. Meal #1 has oats, milk, and gatorade for about 100g of carbs. My post WO shake has 80g WMS and my last meal is usually 6 egg whites, 6 pieces of whole wheat toast and milk.
the hunger will subside. You are eating plenty of carbohydrates so If anything increase your protein intake.

take care

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
Man, I know what you mean!!!! I normally eat a crap load of food every day, but recently ohhh man! Since starting AP I would say I have increased my food intake by 1/3 , maybe even a half. One day, I ate 4000 cals just in the evening!!!! I know this sounds ridiculous, and it entirely is, but it just makes me soooo o hungry!

vision

the hunger will subside. You are eating plenty of carbohydrates so If anything increase your protein intake.

take care
Thanks, I started doing that and my hunger has seem to have subsided. I eat about every 2-2.5 hours. Usually I feel slightly bloated by the time I go to bed but this stuff makes me feel fine. I'm really looking forward to see the results after this cycle!