e-bol

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
is anyone getting results with just a 30 day cycle of this...

or would it be worth my while to stack it with something else...

i'm looking for lean muslce only (gains) and BF reduction...

thanks

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
i would say take the 40 dollars and go buy some light tuna in water, 40 dollars worth and stack that with some whole grain brown rice, a 30 day cycle of this would be much more effective

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
i would say take the 40 dollars and go buy some light tuna in water, 40 dollars worth and stack that with some whole grain brown rice, a 30 day cycle of this would be much more effective

um okay...

anyone else want to actually answer the question?

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
ok i will actually answer the question. I took a 30 day course of ebol, during which time i also took pinnacle anabolX a somewhat similar product; ECDY, TURK, PONA etc. i took the ebol as per bottle recs, and the anabolX at higher than my bodyweight dose per recs, =ing 6 per day, i also, being in the medical field, obtained VHN feeding supplement, which means Very High Nitrogen, used in chronic catabolic states. this was taken along with my existing excessively high protein intake.

i had zero quantifiable gains, in either perceived wellness, strength, body comp, recovery, you name it.

so maybe one has to increase the ebol dosage, hell double or triple it, stack it with some havoc or some mass fx, throw in some BAM and the NHA while your at it. Or maybe just get the rice and tuna.

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
ok i will actually answer the question. I took a 30 day course of ebol, during which time i also took pinnacle anabolX a somewhat similar product; ECDY, TURK, PONA etc. i took the ebol as per bottle recs, and the anabolX at higher than my bodyweight dose per recs, =ing 6 per day, i also, being in the medical field, obtained VHN feeding supplement, which means Very High Nitrogen, used in chronic catabolic states. this was taken along with my existing excessively high protein intake.

i had zero quantifiable gains, in either perceived wellness, strength, body comp, recovery, you name it.

so maybe one has to increase the ebol dosage, hell double or triple it, stack it with some havoc or some mass fx, throw in some BAM and the NHA while your at it. Or maybe just get the rice and tuna.

lol, fair enough...

so that would mean the VHN isn't effective either...

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
VHN is very effective, at causing GI upset when consumed by a perfectly healthy human not requiring tube feeding,,LOL,, and as wonderful as it sounded when i,, ah,, -acquired-, said VHN, even if it had given good results it would be extremely cost prohibitive to try to use as a supplement. Now Aminosyn, IV amino acid solution, might be a different story, but significantly harder for me to-acquire-

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
E-bol doesn't work unless you use the Strap with it.

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
Emilio - sorry to see you didn't experience any quantifiable gains using E-BOL. It does come with a money-back guarantee. See the ThermoLife website for details.

However there are those, myself included that have seen good results using this. Amongst the effects are:

- Improved sleep quality
- Heightened sense of well being (in fact there is one person that has been on it for 5 months straight because of this alone)
- Increased muscle fullness
- Increased endurance
- Cortisol suppression
- Increased strength
- Faster recovery
- Anabolism

Here is a link to some ThermoLife product reviews, E-BOL included. :)

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
E-bol doesn't work unless you use the Strap with it.
Are you thinking of one of those garbage fizogen products like M1-Bol, 17-Bol, EsterBol, or Explobol. Fizogen is a crap company, but Thermolife produces quality supps. Theres plenty of realworld feedback to back that up. I have no reason to say their products work if they dont. Dicana, Stizm, and EBol especially are good products. I noticed much better mood and recovery while on it. The vascularity was the best effect I got from the product.

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
well, I look forward to trying it out...

I might stack it with some Powerful (UPS labs) or Size ON

DKG

Awards
My recovery time has gotten better by only a small amount of hours. not sure why because others are saying theirs improve by maybe 12 hours or so. during the first 2 weeks i was waking up in the mourning great but lately i havent been waking up like that for whatever reason. I do feel somewhat more positive during the day but i wouldnt rely on this product only to give me that sensation. I have moved up in weights since i have started this supp, so that has given me the conclusion that this stuff works. it doesnt give you huge gains like some products do, but for the price i think its worth it. as long as your diet is right and you train hard, you should see results.

P.S.- i took this supp alone to see the effects, but next time i am going to stack it with PW and GM

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
The only thing from thermolife I have used is their Liverlonger product. It works.
I have never seen any of the E-bol type products work for anyone I am sure there are people who do though have success with it.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
the thing about the Ebol was that i really wanted for it to work. I t seemed like an ideal product, one that health promoting at the same time that it would be anabolic, No PCT to have to worry about, etc. etc. I would have to say this was a huge disappointment for me , just because i so badly wanted to see some results.

I have considered giving it a go again and maybe bumping the dosage, but again, at what point do i determine cost to benefits ratio too prohibitive for purchase. Maybe thermo could tweak the product, leaving some of the less proven components out, focus on the anabolic ones, and give it true performance in the called for dosage range while reducing price a bit, maybe something like a ecdysten gen. 2 or something, as i can buy ashwaganda and rhodiola as herbs much cheaper.

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
Emilio - sorry to see you didn't experience any quantifiable gains using E-BOL. It does come with a money-back guarantee. See the ThermoLife website for details.QUOTE]

the money back guarantee only seems to be if you buy if from the thermolife website, which sells it for ****in double of anywhere else ($80 !) now that just pisses me off...

DKG

Awards
Ok so im starting to get a little sick and im halfway through the bottle..should i continue to take it and work out er what?

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Emilio - sorry to see you didn't experience any quantifiable gains using E-BOL. It does come with a money-back guarantee. See the ThermoLife website for details.

However there are those, myself included that have seen good results using this. Amongst the effects are:

- Improved sleep quality
- Heightened sense of well being (in fact there is one person that has been on it for 5 months straight because of this alone)
- Increased muscle fullness
- Increased endurance
- Cortisol suppression
- Increased strength
- Faster recovery
- Anabolism

Here is a link to some ThermoLife product reviews, E-BOL included. :)
Actually, I AM that person who was using it for 5 months straight as a staple supplement. I'm off it for 2 days now and don't know if I can make it!

I figured I'd give it some time off and then come back to it. I wanted to try some other stacks and be able to judge them on a singular basis.

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
Ok so im starting to get a little sick and im halfway through the bottle..should i continue to take it and work out er what?
It really depends on whether or not you will get more sick by working out.

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
Actually, I AM that person who was using it for 5 months straight as a staple supplement. I'm off it for 2 days now and don't know if I can make it!

I figured I'd give it some time off and then come back to it. I wanted to try some other stacks and be able to judge them on a singular basis.
Thanks for chiming in TTG!

DKG

Awards
It really depends on whether or not you will get more sick by working out.

well after the peak of the cold i decided to just overcome it and push myself through my workout. i just missed one day training and correct nutrition, no biggie.

:thumbsup: