need help choosing fat burner

bulkready

Awards
im 34 years old and only weigh 165 and ive been lifting for about a year seriously and im trying to get to 180 but seems like my stomach is groing to fast and i need help so what could i do and what about a fat burner?i could use all the opions i can get thanks

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you can wait a bit, Axis Labs will be releasing a VERY potent fat burner very soon. It will have a Liqui-Fusion Delivery. Very solid, looking. A product we are very excited to get out soon.

If you can't wait, I think that MAN Scorch + Axis Labs Sesamax is a very good stack. You should have pretty good success with it.

dwb

Awards
If you can wait a bit, Axis Labs will be releasing a VERY potent fat burner very soon. It will have a Liqui-Fusion Delivery. Very solid, looking. A product we are very excited to get out soon.

how soon ? there are so many new fat burners coming out a stim junkie heaven lol
stimx version 2.0
cytolean by gaspari
now axis labs coming out with one and if is anything like smash its going to kick a$$:head:

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

If you can't wait, I think that MAN Scorch + Axis Labs Sesamax is a very good stack. You should have pretty good success with it.
Ya Clickster when ?

If it's too long ill be eating too many of these :pizza:

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Mid-April.

It is going to be awesome, you guys will see. Just talking about it is getting me FIRED UP!