Best Non Hormonal Stack - AnabolicMinds.com

Poll: BEST NON HORMONAL STACK

Best Non Hormonal Stack

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. New Member
    toums's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    143

    Reputation

    Exclamation Best Non Hormonal Stack


    Wich One Is The Strongest For Gaining Muscles=

    1-nha Stack

    2-hyperdrol+mass Fx

    3-jw+restore+bam

  2. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    workin2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,556
    Rep Power
    1425

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by toums View Post
    Wich One Is The Strongest For Gaining Muscles=

    1-nha Stack

    2-hyperdrol+mass Fx

    3-jw+restore+bam
    I can't speak for the others, but I have used the nha stack with great success.

    Workin
  3. New Member
    Mannypolarbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    70
    Rep Power
    130

    Reputation

    I work at a nutrition shop (and no, not a GNC) haha and tons of people have come back after the Badass Mass Stack and did not like it. Obviously diet and training is a huge factor when it comes to anything, but there has been large amounts of people dissapointed in this stack. I have heard a lot better results with the mass fx/Hyperdrol. Anyone have any suggestions on anythign specific when taking the JW and BAM / Restore??
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,977
    Rep Power
    969164

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Bump. Very interested in this...can't to see what the new 6,7-divanil products will bring to the table too.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  5. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by toums View Post
    Wich One Is The Strongest For Gaining Muscles=

    1-nha Stack

    2-hyperdrol+mass Fx

    3-jw+restore+bam
    PowerFULL-Activate-Anabolic Pump is nice.
  6. Lift Heavy
    bLacKjAck.'s Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,949
    Rep Power
    2082

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    PowerFULL-Activate-Anabolic Pump is nice.
    See, you guys need to have a cool name for that...something catchy.
  7. Registered User
    D_town's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    558
    Rep Power
    409

    Reputation

    bump for more opinions
  8. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Include Anabolic Pump into any stack since it works through a mechanism unique to the industry and watch results skyrocked.

    I like to see this stack

    Posideon-AP-Nettle root-PowerFULL-Forskolin



    for get about it!
  9. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    See, you guys need to have a cool name for that...something catchy.
    I have one!
  10. New Member
    getjacked63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    423
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Include Anabolic Pump into any stack since it works through a mechanism unique to the industry and watch results skyrocked.

    I like to see this stack

    Posideon-AP-Nettle root-PowerFULL-Forskolin



    for get about it!

    posideon = bcaa's (i think?), nettle root = active ingredient in activate....correct??

    but what is forskolin, and what does it do?
  11. Registered User
    jjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,538
    Rep Power
    77389

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Include Anabolic Pump into any stack since it works through a mechanism unique to the industry and watch results skyrocked.

    I like to see this stack

    Posideon-AP-Nettle root-PowerFULL-Forskolin



    for get about it!
    What about AP, Powerfull, Nettle, and X-Factor. Fellas. this would seriously be wicked.
  12. Registered User
    jjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,538
    Rep Power
    77389

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by getjacked63 View Post
    posideon = bcaa's (i think?), nettle root = active ingredient in activate....correct??

    but what is forskolin, and what does it do?
    nettle root is the active in ActivAte. Just a higher concentration. Poseidon is not just BCAA's, just take a look at Nimbus nutrition's section

    Forskolin is a vasodilator and it will increase the adenylate cyclase and the cyclic adenosine monophosphate, which will help to create a recomp effect.
  13. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    workin2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,556
    Rep Power
    1425

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by getjacked63 View Post
    posideon = bcaa's (i think?), nettle root = active ingredient in activate....correct??

    but what is forskolin, and what does it do?
    Poseidon stacks well with BCAA's, but has NO BCAA's in the formula. Here is a link to information on Poseidon:
    POSEIDON Info

    Hope that clears things up.

    Workin
  14. AEN Hobbit Rep/Sniper
    NKWulfAEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    50
    Rep Power
    117

    Reputation

    I have used NHA and JW (by itself) I saw better reuslts with NHA. I can not comment on the other stack or restore. JW worked but like I said I saw better results with NHA. Everyone is different though.
  15. New Member
    getjacked63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    423
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    nettle root is the active in ActivAte. Just a higher concentration. Poseidon is not just BCAA's, just take a look at Nimbus nutrition's section

    Forskolin is a vasodilator and it will increase the adenylate cyclase and the cyclic adenosine monophosphate, which will help to create a recomp effect.
    thanks for the clearup....
  16. Registered User
    jjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,538
    Rep Power
    77389

    Reputation Reputation

    No prob man!
  17. Professional Member
    Australian made's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,160
    Rep Power
    4320

    Reputation

    I've been using JW + BAM for the past 6 weeks and have seen little to nothing in regards of strength or muscle increases. Through AP into the mix about 10 days ago and im up on most lifts and weight is up 6-7 pounds. The JW & BAM will be finished in about 2 weeks. I will never use either again as i just didn't see any results.

    I've finally succumbed to JJohns selling of XF like a cheap whore so ill start on the 50 day cycle when the rest runs out. I think AP will be a staple though from now on as well!
  18. Registered User
    jjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,538
    Rep Power
    77389

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post

    I've finally succumbed to JJohns selling of XF like a cheap whore so ill start on the 50 day cycle when the rest runs out. I think AP will be a staple though from now on as well!
    Good move! You won't regret it.
  19. Senior Member
    papapumpsd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,733
    Rep Power
    1070

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    I've been using JW + BAM for the past 6 weeks and have seen little to nothing in regards of strength or muscle increases. Through AP into the mix about 10 days ago and im up on most lifts and weight is up 6-7 pounds. The JW & BAM will be finished in about 2 weeks. I will never use either again as i just didn't see any results.

    I've finally succumbed to JJohns selling of XF like a cheap whore so ill start on the 50 day cycle when the rest runs out. I think AP will be a staple though from now on as well!
    I really liked XF...just be sure to omit Omegas from your diet as they will limit your gains. If John hasn't already, he can shed some light on that for you so you have the best experience possible w/XF. Good luck Aust. Made!
  20. New Member
    solidwon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    108

    Reputation

    One thing I can't seem to wrap my brain around is the fact that the NHA stack has a direct impact on hormones. Anyhoo, it's not on the list but all I'm taking at the moment is Anabolic Pump, Kre pills, and animal pak and the results are nothing to sneeze at.
  21. Elite Member
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,977
    Rep Power
    969164

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Wink


    Quote Originally Posted by solidwon View Post
    One thing I can't seem to wrap my brain around is the fact that the NHA stack has a direct impact on hormones. Anyhoo, it's not on the list but all I'm taking at the moment is Anabolic Pump, Kre pills, and animal pak and the results are nothing to sneeze at.
    Yes, but so does eating food...I believe that the point of the NHA Stack is that you're not TAKING any hormones, but instead using your body's own hormones to achieve your desired results (IE freeing up bound test).
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  22. Professional Member
    Australian made's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,160
    Rep Power
    4320

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by papapumpsd View Post
    I really liked XF...just be sure to omit Omegas from your diet as they will limit your gains. If John hasn't already, he can shed some light on that for you so you have the best experience possible w/XF. Good luck Aust. Made!
    Nice one mate, thanks for the tip. I had heard that before but i was never really sure as to why it is the case. Will do a lil search on it now.
  23. New Member
    doc2409's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    92

    Reputation

    I am francais and I have find your site tres interressant, I test for 1 week the pile(battery) hyperdrol massfx retain and I am tres satisfies resultats, more strength, agressivite maid, I do not take any more roids continuation(suite) has problemes of sante then I try to find not hormonal products and without risks for the sante
  24. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    workin2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,556
    Rep Power
    1425

    Reputation

    Wink


    Quote Originally Posted by doc2409 View Post
    I am francais and I have find your site tres interressant, I test for 1 week the pile(battery) hyperdrol massfx retain and I am tres satisfies resultats, more strength, agressivite maid, I do not take any more roids continuation(suite) has problemes of sante then I try to find not hormonal products and without risks for the sante
    Welcome to AM Doc!

    Workin
  25. Board Sponsor
    poison's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,904
    Rep Power
    37730

    Reputation

    Good job, Frenchy, and welcome to the site! You should try the NHA stack, too. You'll like it! Sport Nutrition Supplements for Bodybuilding and Fitness needs will ship it right to you.

    NHA Stack (combo pack) By Designer Supplements
  26. New Member
    doc2409's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    92

    Reputation

    Thank you the friends, I am going to follow your advice(councils), I am to competiteur and I learn(teach) enormement by reading the posts of this forum, in France there are no forums also competents for the bodybuilders thank you still for the reception
  27. Registered User
    jjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,538
    Rep Power
    77389

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by doc2409 View Post
    Thank you the friends, I am going to follow your advice(councils), I am to competiteur and I learn(teach) enormement by reading the posts of this forum, in France there are no forums also competents for the bodybuilders thank you still for the reception
    Bienvenue Doc. Je suis francophone aussi, mais vis au Canada. Bienvenue sur AM et si tu as des questions, n'hésites pas à demander!
  28. Registered User
    jjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,538
    Rep Power
    77389

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    Nice one mate, thanks for the tip. I had heard that before but i was never really sure as to why it is the case. Will do a lil search on it now.
    If you need anything, just shoot me an e-mail, it'll be a pleasure to help you out on your cycle bro!
  29. New Member
    Beige's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    282
    Rep Power
    239

    Reputation

    I voted for the NHA stack simply because it's two products rather than three from ALRI and AX, and is just as effective IMO. A big part of these non-hormonal stacks for me however was finding a dosing protocol that worked for me. I had to megadose both ActiVate and BAM for results.
  30. New Member
    Sub7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    222
    Rep Power
    219

    Reputation

    "
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by USPLabs
    PowerFULL-Activate-Anabolic Pump is nice.
    See, you guys need to have a cool name for that...something catchy."

    PAPA (Powerfull Anabolic Pump Activate)
  31. JJC
    Senior Member
    JJC's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,207
    Rep Power
    712

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub7 View Post
    "
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by USPLabs
    PowerFULL-Activate-Anabolic Pump is nice.
    See, you guys need to have a cool name for that...something catchy."

    PAPA (Powerfull Anabolic Pump Activate)
    Nice! The Big PAPA stack.

    "I love it when you call me big PAPA...Throw your hands in the air if you's a true playa..."
  32. New Member
    doc2409's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    92

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    Bienvenue Doc. Je suis francophone aussi, mais vis au Canada. Bienvenue sur AM et si tu as des questions, n'hésites pas à demander!
    merci jjohn ,content de trouver un francophone
  33. Advanced Member
    MuscleBound1337's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    928
    Rep Power
    572

    Reputation

    How about Alpha Drive and Bulk Powerfull? I'm thinking about running those together.
  34. New Member
    worm's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    40876

    Reputation

    I have been taking e-form with 3 grams of 6oxo mixed in a 4oz bottle. 3 sprays morning and 3 sprays at night. Along with activate. I am 2 weeks into the cycle strength has been increasing every week and bodyfat is definently down started at about 12% haven't rechecked it again yet, but by looking in the mirror definently under 10%. Body weight has droped 3 pounds so I am going to start increasing calories.
  35. New Member
    json75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    182
    Rep Power
    189

    Reputation

    bump.

    It seems that JW is favored at bbing.com, interesting that its not here.....
  36. New Member
    TOYFORDOLET's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    386
    Rep Power
    283

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by json75 View Post
    bump.

    It seems that JW is favored at bbing.com, interesting that its not here.....
    True that, the JW/EBOL stack seems nice. Ive tried and like both, but not together.
  37. New Member
    AuggieC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    116
    Rep Power
    150

    Reputation

    wat if u use the NHA stack with Powerfull?
  38. New Member
    AuggieC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    116
    Rep Power
    150

    Reputation

    anyone????????? with the ans to that???????
  39. JJC
    Senior Member
    JJC's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,207
    Rep Power
    712

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AuggieC View Post
    wat if u use the NHA stack with Powerfull?
    You become the strongest, most ripped man in the world.

    I don't think anyone has ever thought of this stack before...you are a genius!



















    uhhhh.....just kidding.

    I guess the reason no one is answering your question because we don't know how to answer it. What do you want us to say to your "what if"? It's the NHA Stack which will be good for freeing up test and controlling estrogen plus PowerFull which will help with deep, restful sleep, a sense of well being, and a possible increase in GH.

    Also, I think people have mentioned before but I think we're tired of the lol speak.
  40. New Member
    Mar430's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    184
    Rep Power
    181

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JJC View Post
    You become the strongest, most ripped man in the world.

    I don't think anyone has ever thought of this stack before...you are a genius!



















    uhhhh.....just kidding.

    I guess the reason no one is answering your question because we don't know how to answer it. What do you want us to say to your "what if"? It's the NHA Stack which will be good for freeing up test and controlling estrogen plus PowerFull which will help with deep, restful sleep, a sense of well being, and a possible increase in GH.

    Also, I think people have mentioned before but I think we're tired of the lol speak.
    Yea I think with adding PowerFULL or Anabolic Pump to any stack, it just increases the chances of improved results, whether it be from the current supplements/stack or training. Thats just what it seems like to me after reading up on all of USPlabs's stuff.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. best non hormonal stack
    By IamTheWalrus in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-03-2008, 10:23 PM
  2. Best Non-hormonal Stack for in between cycles
    By fcpcjc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-15-2008, 08:03 AM
  3. Best non-hormonal test enhancer.....
    By Jergo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-30-2007, 10:55 AM
  4. Overkill? A non-hormonal stack...
    By poopee in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-12-2006, 12:23 PM
  5. best non-hormonal supp/product you have ever used?
    By OmarJackson in forum Supplements
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 04-13-2005, 08:48 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in