AP; whats the concensus?

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
For thoes of you that have tried this product does it do what it claims?

I am a big fan of USP labs and all of their products but this new one seems too good to be true. If one could burn fat and gain muscle at these advertised rates I'll abandon steroids and peptides all together!

I can't wait to try this on my up coming cutter!

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
You ask if it does what it claims....I guess that depends upon what claims you're listening to.

In my experience, this is a very interesting product. The Yellow Gold (beta version) actually seemed (subjectively) stronger but it's probably just that I've gotten used to the product's effects. It's not magic but it does actually appear to cause nutrient paritioning in the ways USP claims.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like it a lot. A lot of others have said it causes gasto issues. Its has the opposite effect for me though. That could be because of my IBS though. I was diagnose several years ago with it. I am on a Phase Shift diet now though and that has helped considerably. It is only on the carb up portion of the diet where my symptoms act up. Since taking the AP the symptoms have significantly decreased. I do still have gas, but not nearly as much bloat and stomach distress that I used to get without using Anabolic Pump.

nvr2loud

nvr2loud

Awards
  • Established
I have used 2 bottles of it already and have had great results with it. Pumps last all day long and it helped me stay relatively lean while bulking up. This was the original yellow caps, not the new formula with the symmetry(sp?) in it. It seems to do what Jacob has stated. Good product.

bman

Awards
I wasn't a big fan. It gave me pumps but after Finishing one bottle with no changes in body comp. About as good as vanadyl for me.

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't a big fan. It gave me pumps but after Finishing one bottle with no changes in body comp. About as good as vanadyl for me.
this is what i was afraid of. i was hoping for this to be a breakthrough recomp supp. hopefully, i'll see some more positive responses on this thread to help persuade me to try it. unfortunately, i can't find alot of current feedback on this product. this is why i started this thread.

please more of you that are currently using please share your experiences and results.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
this is what i was afraid of. i was hoping for this to be a breakthrough recomp supp. hopefully, i'll see some more positive responses on this thread to help persuade me to try it. unfortunately, i can't find alot of current feedback on this product. this is why i started this thread.

please more of you that are currently using please share your experiences and results.

I JUST finished a bottle, and imo it was below average. The pumps were decent and pretty much lasted all day if I took it before every meal, but that was about it. No change in body comp. at all. With good diet and persistent weight lifting, I dunno, everyone responds different. But to me it was just average/below average.

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
I JUST finished a bottle, and imo it was below average. The pumps were decent and pretty much lasted all day if I took it before every meal, but that was about it. No change in body comp. at all. With good diet and persistent weight lifting, I dunno, everyone responds different. But to me it was just average/below average.

damn it. come on guys almost 400 views and only a few reviews.

Pimp C

Awards
i think it's awesome. i'm on my third bottle of the stuff and i love being able to eat more carbs and get leaner. i've actually doubled the amount of carbs i normally eat. the pumps are awesome and every workout i feel as if i carbloaded before. my muscles are so full of glycogen and my vascularity is crazy. I think people with a high body fat may not get great results at first due to them being so insulin insensitive. i don't go above 10%bf and i try to stay around 7-8% for most of the year.

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
It works and works well. For those that did not experience the full effects you either need to dose a little higher &/or longer than 30 days.

What people always seem to forget is that these are natural supps/herbs - great results come from longer term use than PH or AAS - and they also do not work in the same manner physiologically. Natural supps enhance and maximize your natural hormonal production while in turn the positives are maximized while the negatives are minimized - through your natual hormonal cycle. PH and AAS are extraneous chems that shut your natural production down and/or mnimize lots of natural production but the amount of extraneous chems is more than your natural production threshold hence the extreme gains body/recomp over a short period of time.

As a Natural bodybuilder- it takes a serious person who has their diet/training dialed in to put on 10lbs, lean mass, in a year and just from this supp people are reporting 3-6lb gains in weight, now of course that is 90-95% water weight which is shuttled into the muscles (hence the pump and strength increase reported) and also why people are reporting that they look bigger, cutter etc. - also from the research posted by USP lipolysis is increased and fat storage is blocked so what does this mean - FFA are released and if your cals are right you will burn more fat (if your in a fat burning mode which can be while bulking as well - diet is the determining factor on that one).

Going back to the 3-6lb gain - 90-95% water that is .3lb lean mass in 30 days - say you continue to gain at that rate and do so for 12 months - that is 3.6 lbs assisted from adding this supp.
that number could be bigger or smaller of course depending on the person and a lot of other determining factors but......my point is it's a herbal supplement that actually works as described as all of USP's prodcuts do.

The all day pumps is a sure sign its working.

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
I have been on it for about 3 weeks now. I haven't really changed my diet and i have lost about 3 pounds. I do not do cardio at all. My bodyfat is very low to begin with and i am trying to gain weight not loose it. But that is my fault i definitly need to up my carbs. So for sure it is working. I do feel pumped pretty much all day and the my vascularity is increasing as well. For me NO products don't hold a dime on the AP. It's no maricle, but if you have you diet in place than A.P has the potential to be a very vaulable tool to help bulk or cut. I like it, just wish the price would come down.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ripped, there is literally a TON of feedback regarding this product, which may explain the lack of responses in this particular thread. I personally (take my opinion for what it's worth as I am a rep) would never place Vanadyl in the same class as Anabolic Pump.

EDIT:

Ripped, if you sign up at our forum at USPLabsDirect.com - Powered by vBulletin there is a section of archived logs from various boards.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I absolutely love AP. I leaned out so quickly and stayed full the entire time. The only other time that I got that level of vascularity was when I use 1-test. Easily one of the best supplements on the market today.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I stopped using AP last week and now I'm fat :I <--Chubby cheeks smiley

Tomorrow I'll be back on it.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Heh, I should maybe add that I continued my carb-guzzling ways after stopping AP...in itself discontinuing AP isn't going to make you fat, lol.

SwordBurn

SwordBurn

Awards
  • Established
That's 1 thing I'll miss about AP. No remorse when eating carbs.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I will say this, that is one very positive thing about AP, is you can literally eat all the carbs you want, and stay lean. I will include it in my upcoming PCT, I will pay much more attention to it then.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This may sound off, but I got a much more prominate "carb sucking" feeling when I used Cialabol, then with AP. Granted, Ijust got it in yesterday,.. but even on the first dose with Cia- I definately felt it...
I upped my dose to 2 caps, and got a little something..

Ive read it takes some longer to "feel" the effects, but I dont know if that it with fullness and weight gain as opposed to the hypo feeling.
Not a negative review or impression, maybe I just expected 1 cap to be enough, even 2 becasue I thought it was a stronger extract (with new formula)
I remember I took like 5-6 towards the END of my Cialabol trial.
I should look around and see the dosing range others are using..

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It works and works well. For those that did not experience the full effects you either need to dose a little higher &/or longer than 30 days.

What people always seem to forget is that these are natural supps/herbs - great results come from longer term use than PH or anabolic steroids - and they also do not work in the same manner physiologically. Natural supps enhance and maximize your natural hormonal production while in turn the positives are maximized while the negatives are minimized - through your natual hormonal cycle. PH and AAS are extraneous chems that shut your natural production down and/or mnimize lots of natural production but the amount of extraneous chems is more than your natural production threshold hence the extreme gains body/recomp over a short period of time.

As a Natural bodybuilder- it takes a serious person who has their diet/training dialed in to put on 10lbs, lean mass, in a year and just from this supp people are reporting 3-6lb gains in weight, now of course that is 90-95% water weight which is shuttled into the muscles (hence the pump and strength increase reported) and also why people are reporting that they look bigger, cutter etc. - also from the research posted by USP lipolysis is increased and fat storage is blocked so what does this mean - FFA are released and if your cals are right you will burn more fat (if your in a fat burning mode which can be while bulking as well - diet is the determining factor on that one).

Going back to the 3-6lb gain - 90-95% water that is .3lb lean mass in 30 days - say you continue to gain at that rate and do so for 12 months - that is 3.6 lbs assisted from adding this supp.
that number could be bigger or smaller of course depending on the person and a lot of other determining factors but......my point is it's a herbal supplement that actually works as described as all of USP's prodcuts do.

Great to see a natural lifter around here!. Cheers!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will say this, that is one very positive thing about AP, is you can literally eat all the carbs you want, and stay lean. I will include it in my upcoming post cycle therapy, I will pay much more attention to it then.
And you call that below average? :think:

lol

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
And you call that below average? :think:

lol

Like I said, I will pay a LOT more attention to it this time around. I really didn't pay enough attention to it with my first bottle. That could've been the reason it seemed below average. USP --- just so you know I am a huge fan of your supps, you guys are a wonderful company with really helpful reps, and solid (working) supps.

Anyways, while I have all the USP attention. I just received some bulk powerful from Nutra. Could you guys let me know how I should dose this to get the same effects as the pill version. If I have to overdose it...fine, just gimme your opinions. Also times of the day that it should be done.

Thanks so much guys!!

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Like I said, I will pay a LOT more attention to it this time around. I really didn't pay enough attention to it with my first bottle. That could've been the reason it seemed below average. USP --- just so you know I am a huge fan of your supps, you guys are a wonderful company with really helpful reps, and solid (working) supps.

Anyways, while I have all the USP attention. I just received some bulk powerful from Nutra. Could you guys let me know how I should dose this to get the same effects as the pill version. If I have to overdose it...fine, just gimme your opinions. Also times of the day that it should be done.

Thanks so much guys!!
To quote a great man-
The current bulk PowerFULL is of the old formula, dosing goes as follows...
6 caps/day=3.96g (1.32g three times daily)
8 caps/day=5.28g (1.76g three times daily)
10 caps/day=6.6g (2.2g three times daily)
12 caps/day=7.92g (2.64g three times daily)

How much you use is upto you but I wouldn't go lower than 6 or over 12 per day...

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thanks so much guys!!

Yeah, I was just messing man. I personally dig Ziri's below method (don't tell him b/c he's a dirty Scot and gets all egotistical)

:bruce3:

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
what are the added benefits of the new formula?

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
AP so far has been my favorite supp. I took it stand alone when it first came out and it felt incredible.....I do recall the first couple of weeks not feeling "the pump" so maybe it does take some time to kick in.

I am wondering if this products works better with individuals that are more sensitive to carb intake (like myself). Typically my cut diet is just a simple low carb approach (less that 50g's/day) and i get great results doing that. When using AP my results seem similar to that however (and this is important) I didnt seem to lose muscle mass and strength!

I just finished the Evo Stack and although they are not designed to do the same thing I felt I had a better recomp using the AP. The strenght increases were better with the Evo stack so I cannot complain about either.

I just received the reformulated AP and the new Powerful in the mail today. Im anxious to use both at the same time.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
i am on day 2 and have yet to notice anything however and i am not upping carbs at all, just taking it premeal, although a few of those meals have been a shake with GF pro mixed with quinoa flour and WMS and some vanilla whey generic brand, also then mixed with TWINLAB creatine/no/carb blend, so a fair enough amount of slow and fast carbs, so far no pumps or strength increases, body comp changes would obviously take weeks to show so no input there, so far i would not be a repeat customer, perhaps i am a "non-responder"

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 on Test Enanthate...no results...won't use it again...probably a "non-responder/Rivet"

JJC

Awards
  • Established
i am on day 2 and have yet to notice anything however and i am not upping carbs at all, just taking it premeal, although a few of those meals have been a shake with GF pro mixed with quinoa flour and WMS and some vanilla whey generic brand, also then mixed with TWINLAB creatine/no/carb blend, so a fair enough amount of slow and fast carbs, so far no pumps or strength increases, body comp changes would obviously take weeks to show so no input there, so far i would not be a repeat customer, perhaps i am a "non-responder"
hahaha day 2...not upping carbs...no carb blend...

clearly it's not working :rofl:

are you expecting the pills to lift the weights for you too?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
waiting for my AP in the mail....ill let everyone know how it works...getting sick of people not giving supps a chance before they say "im a non responder, or this doesnt work"....

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hahaha day 2...not upping carbs...no carb blend...

clearly it's not working :rofl:

are you expecting the pills to lift the weights for you too?

NICE!! What sup is that?:icon_lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
OK i knew when i mqade my post that i was leaving myself open to criticism, however let me address the blatant mockery to which i have been subjected.
To the Test E guy, the analogy is completely off base, being that Test E is a compound with a multitude of clinical science and documented use protocols behind it, and anyone using it should know that it requires a buildup in the blood serum to a Therapeutic Threshold, which requires far more than two days use.
Test E's pharmacodynamics are also completely different than what is claimed for AP. If AP worked at all in the manner that is proposed for it, one could assume some degree of first dose efficacy. Blood sugar level impacts are very noticable even with minimal change to the measured serum content. I therefore feel that after 2 full days, 6 doses total, that it is fair to say I have yet to "feel" anything; pumps, strength gains, hypoglycemic manifestations etc.

As for the one guy, re -read my post it said creatine/no/carb mixture, that would be nitric oxide representing the no portion.
You read it as no carbs, which would leave creatine only, thereby negating a mixture, pay closer attention before you mock next time please. With the WMS, quinoa flour and dextrose and trehalose from the Twinlab stuff, that "meal" contains plenty of carbs to elicit the proposed affects.

Also, I conceded that it was too early to judge any sort of body comp changes and was judging the supp based solely on the effects that should be observed secondary to the first dose efficacy one would assume could be observed based on the proposed MOA. If first dose efficacy was not to be assumed , then why would the dosing directions indicate timing in relationship to nutritional intake. Do the instructions say "take for two weeks x amount per day, and then begin to take 15 minutes before carb intake"? No they do not.
Lastly, close examination of my post will reveal that i said "so far, i would not be a repeat customer", which was not a definite statement purporting a final judgement of the product.

I know that their is a trend here for some to mock others as if they have such a great knowledge and experience base, and then others jump on with their foolishness as well. This behavior is akin to the schoolyard bully phenomenon, and is most likely based on the same feelings of inadequacy that spawn the bully.

Thank you and have a good day. EZ

delton

delton

Awards
AP had a strong effect for me the very first time I took it. I've been taking it regularly for six weeks now. I am always very careful to take it on an empty stomach, and wait the full 15 minutes before eating anything.

The low-blood sugar feeling is quite noticeable by the end of the 15 minutes. I also notice that I need to eat more complex carbs or I get tired.

I gained weight rapidly for the first two weeks (several pounds), with a noticeable increase in the "fullness" of my muscles. I wouldn't call this a "pump" -- it's nothing like a muscle pump after a workout, or from arginine, citruline, etc. I assume it's from increased glycogen stores in the muscle.

It's odd to me that so many people are "non-responders". I don't question what people experience... I simply recommend that strict attention be paid to waiting a full 15 minutes after taking AP before eating or drinking anything other than water, and taking it on an empty stomach. This is not a prohormone. The timing is important or it won't be effective.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
delton, i surely agree with you that the timing and conditions of ingesting this supplement are critical to realizing results, at the same time, your experience indicates positive first dose efficacy, which may leave you open to scorn by all the self described experts on this forum.
Exceptions to this rule are apparently found however, if the narrator is reporting what these same "experts" want to hear, which is that said product WORKS. Profit motive and desire for association with the prevailing winds, saturate this board. All who read here should keep this in the front of their minds. There exists very little objective reasoning on this board. This forum is essentially a marketing venue, for better or worse. IMHO EZ

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Emilio,

We arent making fun of you. You are just a funny guy! Your first posts here caught my attention and I have enjoyed reading them since then. So take that to heart, it is better we laugh now, then talk about you when you are gone. You are better than cable, trust me. :)

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
For thoes of you that have tried this product does it do what it claims?

I am a big fan of USP labs and all of their products but this new one seems too good to be true. If one could burn fat and gain muscle at these advertised rates I'll abandon steroids and peptides all together!

I can't wait to try this on my up coming cutter!
For most part yes. Great Pumps and Stregnth. Can cause havoc however on digestive system. You have to make sure you are getting your carbs, and alot of them, within the alloted time period after you take this product. Also - Pumps last after workout.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Motiv8er,,,,,Funny HOW!! Like I'm a clown, like I F'in make u laugh, no you tell me how am i funny?!

Last edited:
emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Motiv8er, I'm funny? Funny HOW? Like im a F'in clown, like i make you laugh? ,,, No, you tell me, how the F#$@ am i funny?!

Emiliopesci

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Motiv8er, I'm funny? Funny HOW? Like im a F'in clown, like i make you laugh? ,,, No, you tell me, how the F#$@ am i funny?!

Emiliopesci
lol- I have no idea why your funny, but then again, I don't go digging through post history either :p

Easy tiger...

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
To the Test E guy, the analogy is completely off base, being that Test E is a compound with a multitude of clinical science and documented use protocols behind it, and anyone using it should know that it requires a buildup in the blood serum to a Therapeutic Threshold, which requires far more than two days use. Test E's pharmacodynamics are also completely different than what is claimed for AP

If AP worked at all in the manner that is proposed for it, one could assume some degree of first dose efficacy. Blood sugar level impacts are very noticable even with minimal change to the measured serum content. I therefore feel that after 2 full days, 6 doses total, that it is fair to say I have yet to "feel" anything; pumps, strength gains, hypoglycemic manifestations etc.

Also, I conceded that it was too early to judge any sort of body comp changes and was judging the supp based solely on the effects that should be observed secondary to the first dose efficacy one would assume could be observed based on the proposed MOA. If first dose efficacy was not to be assumed , then why would the dosing directions indicate timing in relationship to nutritional intake. Do the instructions say "take for two weeks x amount per day, and then begin to take 15 minutes before carb intake"? No they do not.
Lastly, close examination of my post will reveal that i said "so far, i would not be a repeat customer", which was not a definite statement purporting a final judgement of the product.

To begin, I am not sure what you expected when making a claim of a two-day non response, that is simply unrealistic.

In terms of the dosage instructions for Anabolic Pump, they are as such because we felt that is when serum levels of the extract would be highest, given its elimination half-life; i.e., cells would be most responsive at that point. While you may consider this to be an implication on our part that the product should, and always will, have cosmetic effects on the first dose it is not.

Which brings me to my next point, for an individual seemingly so concerned on physiological response, I find it comical that you are focused solely on the cosmetic effects of Anabolic Pump reported by users. You have assumed because you did not "feel" any of the superficial qualities of Anabolic Pump (pump, 'hypo') that it is not working, once again unrealistic.

The pathways through which Anabolic Pump works are not insulin-dependent perse, no, however they are insulin mediated. Therefore, its MOA is highly conditioned by that individual's current state of insulin resistance. If you are such an individual, which given the current state of dietary habits in North America is very possible, you are simply not going to get as quick of a response as other users have been experiencing. Anabolic Pump may very well be, and most likely is, working on your striated muscle cells exactly as we claim (GLUT4 translocation) you may simply have been resistant to begin with.

In terms of your comment of:

If AP worked at all in the manner that is proposed for it
I suggest you do some reading. A mere search on this board, and others, would have revealed primary research posted by not only myself but others. In fact, a quick query of PubMed would reveal the same results.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
delton, i surely agree with you that the timing and conditions of ingesting this supplement are critical to realizing results, at the same time, your experience indicates positive first dose efficacy, which may leave you open to scorn by all the self described experts on this forum.
Exceptions to this rule are apparently found however, if the narrator is reporting what these same "experts" want to hear, which is that said product WORKS. Profit motive and desire for association with the prevailing winds, saturate this board. All who read here should keep this in the front of their minds. There exists very little objective reasoning on this board. This forum is essentially a marketing venue, for better or worse. IMHO EZ
Hey emilio,

I can see where you would get the impressions you have. As a board sponsor, I will tell you flat out that this board is one venue I use to market my product line. That's no secret. The difference here is, I am open to UNBIASED feedback and am really taking a risk by asking for it...unlike placing an ad in a popular fitness magazine, or the like. If people don't like a product, they generally will say it. You may find they do it with more tack, and respect than many other boards, but they speak their mind non the less.

I think you are bringing a valuable "balance" to the board by making the statements you have made. That said, I would encourage you to be respectful of everyone...even if you feel you are being laughed at. I think we all have been poked fun at for statements we have made, but it's all in fun and taken with a grain of salt...not unlike the advice I'm offering you.

I vote we keep the aggression in the weight room, focused on the weights, and try and all get along here on the boards. Not that we can't disagree and have debates, but I feel we can do it respectfully. Just MHO ;)

Workin