Next Stack Advice

dazilla

dazilla

Awards
  • Established
I just got finished with a DCP/AP/cAMP stack.. really like it expect the cramps from the DCP.. but it was good. My diet was not on point first 4 weeks of the stack but since is.

Two Questions:

- Do you/should you use Creatine while cutting?
- Next stack advice... I bought POWERFULL about two weeks ago.. so that would be in my stack...

CUTTING:

Thought about Posidien,Tight HC.. but I'm not sure..

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Creatine can be used just fine on a cut. In fact a lot of people use it to maintain strenght while shedding the lbs. Powerful and tight HC and can be of assistance on a cut as well. HC looks like a good stim product, and everyone could benefit from some extra gh release ala powerfull. Poseidon in and of itself, has many advantanges for one on a cut, check the link out: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nimbus-nutrition/59957-poseidon-fat-loss.html

IMO if you like the dcp, camp, ap stack I'd throw in Poseidon to help with the cramping. That would make a great fat loss stack even better in a multitude of ways.

Vinny

Awards
Creatine can be used just fine on a cut. In fact a lot of people use it to maintain strenght while shedding the lbs. Powerful and tight HC and can be of assistance on a cut as well. HC looks like a good stim product, and everyone could benefit from some extra gh release ala powerfull. Poseidon in and of itself, has many advantanges for one on a cut, check the link out: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nimbus-nutrition/59957-poseidon-fat-loss.html

IMO if you like the dcp, camp, ap stack I'd throw in Poseidon to help with the cramping. That would make a great fat loss stack even better in a multitude of ways.
I bought Poseidon when it first came out at NutraPlanet. Infact my first order there have ordered like 6 times since than.
I dont take it as directions say as I mix it with my pre workout stack in a blender and drink it than mix it in my workout water bottle and sip it as I work out.
I dont take it this way to save money as moneys not an issue but I dont take anything on non workout days and yet I must say I like it and it works 'feel better fuller look" even at less than the bottle suggests .

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's great to hear Vinny. Glad to see it's working it's magic for you. Sometimes less is just fine, and in this case looks like you got it nailed down. Glad it's working for you on the lower dosage protocol.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should get there by the end of the week.

Vinny

Awards
That's great to hear Vinny. Glad to see it's working it's magic for you. Sometimes less is just fine, and in this case looks like you got it nailed down. Glad it's working for you on the lower dosage protocol.

Lol OH never read the info on the left hand side didnt realize you are Board Rep for the co or wouldnt have said I take less than suggested but it does work . Just had it now with my pre workout stack as heading to gym in an hour .
I drink it again while training its worth taking .

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Naaa vinny that's cool we appreciate any and all feedback. It gives the consumer a better idea of how the product may work for them. Keep it up my good man.:thumbsup:

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
NP should have a limited supply of Poseidon available tomorrow. We will be shipping more to them by the beginning of next week. ;)

Workin