AP and baseball

Olears20

Awards
Well my baseball season is about to start and i have a bottle of AP. I want to use it real bad but i wanted to ask do you think the pumps you get off AP would affect my play in baseball such as hitting or throwing? sounds like a stupid question but im just asking

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
Personally I have not used AP in a sporting event. In my mind, I would like to say that you should get pumps in throwing over than hitting, but that is based on me playing handball.

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I don't think they would negatively effect you.

keater824

keater824

Awards
im in the same boat as you bro im going to take anabolic pump and supercissusrx to cut recovery times and sores personally i worry i might be too tight to throw or hit not pumps affecting me

Olears20

Awards
true that man...thats what i meant lol not about the pumps but will i be so tight that it affects my swing or throw negativly?

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
Well the pumps you get off of AAS are crazy and most of the MLB players use it so I would think that it would help. Also when you throw you don't really use your muscles to throw but more technique.

Menacer

Menacer

Awards
I am about seven days into an AP run and I don't think the pumps are bad enough to worry about. You should be fine imo.

Jon Doyle

Awards
Jacob asked me to chime in here.

We have a number of Pro and collegiate ball players on AP and SuperCissus and they all report decreased recovery time, improved joint health and increased performance.

The extra carbs most can comsume while on AP should help performance.

Jacob asked me to chime in here.

We have a number of Pro and collegiate ball players on AP and SuperCissus and they all report decreased recovery time, improved joint health and increased performance.

The extra carbs most can comsume while on AP should help performance.
:head:

The best trainer in the world right there.

Olears20

Awards
alright thanks for all the responses guys...looks like ill be starting AP next week