what's the best joint pain reliever? - AnabolicMinds.com

what's the best joint pain reliever?

1. New Member

what's the best joint pain reliever?

OK guys so i have a friend that came to me asking me for somthing for his joints. He's off cycle right now but still has joint pain. Being that i've never had a joint problem in my life i was wandering what's good for it? i tried doing a search but i didn't get a good answer, so i'd appreciate your help. Thanks guys

2. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Look into Cissus.
  3. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by bullet View Post
    OK guys so i have a friend that came to me asking me for somthing for his joints. He's off cycle right now but still has joint pain. Being that i've never had a joint problem in my life i was wandering what's good for it? i tried doing a search but i didn't get a good answer, so i'd appreciate your help. Thanks guys
    First and foremost.... try chicken sternal collagen Type II. Also add fish oil for lubrication and reduction of inflammation, and add MSM to inhibit pain impulses amongst the neuron fibers. Any other anti-inflammatories will help to minimize the severity (like curcumin, grape seed extract, resveratrol, vitamin C, ect.).

The cartilage of the joints is called hyaline, which is predominantly found in the articular cartilage. Hyaluronic acid and chondrotin sulfate, are vital to it's structure and function. This is important because the capacity of cartilage repair is very limited, and hydration and high proteoglycan content, are essential for lubrication and proper load bearing.

Proteoglycans are a major component of collagen and hyaluronic acid. The chondroitin and hyaluronic polysacharides make up about 95% of the proteoglycan structure. Chicken sternal collagen Type II aquires the bio-identical compounds that are necessary for the homeostasis of this structure.

If it's a severe problem and nothing else works.... another option that will more than likely prove very beneficial, is intra-articular hyaluronic acid injections.
    •   

4. Advanced Member

.... and Cissus.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by NO HYPE View Post
    First and foremost.... try chicken sternal collagen Type II. Also add fish oil for lubrication and reduction of inflammation, and add MSM to inhibit pain impulses amongst the neuron fibers. Any other anti-inflammatories will help to minimize the severity (like curcumin, grape seed extract, resveratrol, vitamin C, ect.).

The cartilage of the joints is called hyaline, which is predominantly found in the articular cartilage. Hyaluronic acid and chondrotin sulfate, are vital to it's structure and function. This is important because the capacity of cartilage repair is very limited, and hydration and high proteoglycan content, are essential for lubrication and proper load bearing.

Proteoglycans are a major component of collagen and hyaluronic acid. The chondroitin and hyaluronic polysacharides make up about 95% of the proteoglycan structure. Chicken sternal collagen Type II aquires the bio-identical compounds that are necessary for the homeostasis of this structure.

If it's a severe problem and nothing else works.... another option that will more than likely prove very beneficial, is intra-articular hyaluronic acid injections.

How 'bout next time you do a little research.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.

Cissus RX by USP labs. I swear by it. At 38 I had joint pain after a heavy day every time. Then Someone told me about Cissus RX. Dude, That stuff is no joke. I haven't hurt in months and It even helped with this ole' Airbornes knees. Beat That!:good:
  7. New Member

Glc 2000
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ribo68 View Post
    How 'bout next time you do a little research.
    I know, right?

Who doesn't know that?

j/k nice info.

Similar Forum Threads

1. what is the best joint support supplement
    By beaver in forum Supplements
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 11-20-2010, 08:41 PM
  2. What is the best portable protein that's real food?
    By baham99 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 12-02-2004, 04:38 PM
  3. What is the best way to increase appetite?
    By conversekidz in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-12-2004, 05:11 PM
  4. What's the best supp.for elbow + joint pain
    By MaDmaN in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-19-2003, 07:43 PM
  5. What is the best prohormone stack available?
    By KFlex in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-01-2003, 04:13 PM