T3 and natural anabolics

andros

andros

Awards
  • Established
Is there a natural anabolic supplement/stack that would be strong enough to prevent muscle wasting during a 1 month cycle of T3?

I've been going over a million different options and have finally decided to leave out AAS for the next cutting cycle, and same them for my winter bulk.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
I think you're going to be rolling the dice. Stuff like BAM/Jungle warfare may be worth a shot. I'm no expert on T3 but wouldn't increasing protien/BCAA's help prevent this.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
T3 is not actually catabolic to muscle. That is simply an urban legend. It will deflate your muscle and leave you weaker while running it, yes.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would say that NHA plus ~30g of BCAA/day would be enough as long as you dont run an insanely high dose.

andros

andros

Awards
  • Established
Awesome guys! I actually have a couple of bottles of activate lying around.

Would it be an idea to stack it with BAM and/or JW? Or perhaps the ap+dcp stack?

I'm thinking running it all with Powerfull, DCP and of course T3.

andros

andros

Awards
  • Established
I would say that NHA plus ~30g of BCAA/day would be enough as long as you dont run an insanely high dose.
Hey Rodja! I really value your opinions so would mind taking a look at the following stack and tell me what you think. The diet and exercise will be in bobo-check so don't worry about that. =)

Andros' non hormonal 18 week cutter:
1-4 Clen+Keto, 40mcg IGF1LR3
5-10 NHA Stack, T3
11-14 Clen+Keto, 40mcg IGF1LR3, Thyroid PCT
15-18 NHA Stack, T3
19-22 Thyroid PCT

Support supps:
DCP, Powerfull, Xtend, Vit c, multi vit, glutamine, flax oil.

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
IMO there is nothing on the market that would hault the catabolic nature of T3 at full dosing (100-200mcgs) depending on tolerance.

T3's nutrient turn over properties are titan-like, if you are really going to run it without synthetic anabolics i would use it at 12.5-25mcgs a day max.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Rodja! I really value your opinions so would mind taking a look at the following stack and tell me what you think. The diet and exercise will be in bobo-check so don't worry about that. =)

Andros' non hormonal 18 week cutter:
1-4 Clen+Keto, 40mcg IGF1LR3
5-10 NHA Stack, T3
11-14 Clen+Keto, 40mcg IGF1LR3, Thyroid post cycle therapy
15-18 NHA Stack, T3
19-22 Thyroid PCT

Support supps:
DCP, Powerfull, Xtend, Vit c, multi vit, glutamine, flax oil.
Well, an 18 week cut w/ Bobo will be enough, but if you still want to run a cycle I have a few ?'s first. What are the doses of clen, T3, NHA, keto, and thyroid PCT.

andros

andros

Awards
  • Established
Well, an 18 week cut w/ Bobo will be enough, but if you still want to run a cycle I have a few ?'s first. What are the doses of clen, T3, NHA, keto, and thyroid post cycle therapy.
The t3 will taper up up to 75mcg and down again

Clen will taper up to 200mcg

Ketotifen will taper up to 1mg

Thyroid pct will be LX and NOW Thyroid Energy

NHA i'm looking for some advice on.

Thanx =)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The t3 will taper up up to 75mcg and down again

Clen will taper up to 200mcg

Ketotifen will taper up to 1mg

Thyroid post cycle therapy will be LX and NOW Thyroid Energy

NHA i'm looking for some advice on.

Thanx =)
That is a lot of clen for anyone. I assume you have taken it before, but I still cannot say that is a good idea and I love clen. T3 looks ok and the thyroid PCT is also solid. What are your stats BTW?

andros

andros

Awards
  • Established
That is a lot of clen for anyone. I assume you have taken it before, but I still cannot say that is a good idea and I love clen. T3 looks ok and the thyroid post cycle therapy is also solid. What are your stats BTW?
i have done clen in the past and 200mcg seems to be my zone.

i'm 5.9, 198lbs, 12-13%, 31yrs,

What dosing would you recommend for the NHA?

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
75mcgs without anabolic support will yield some muscle loss, almost guarenteed.

200mcg's of clen? You sure its clen? lol

Ive had blood work done before and after my T3 cycles in the past (3 years ago with no thyroid PCT) and all TSH/T4 levels have been normal.

The taper down is the essential part.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I like it but you need to watch out for catabolism from the clen, not from the T3. Still, you will get ripped.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have done clen in the past and 200mcg seems to be my zone.

i'm 5.9, 198lbs, 12-13%, 31yrs,

What dosing would you recommend for the NHA?
Start at 4 caps of Activate and 2 caps of RR and increase if needed. Also don't forget to use strength as a gauge for catabolism; if your strength is decreasing significantly, then add some kcals for a few days.

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I like it but you need to watch out for catabolism from the clen, not from the T3. Still, you will get ripped.

Are you saying 75mcgs of t3 on a cut (so i am assuming reduced cals / increased exercise) wont in effect be catabolic?

Have you ever actually run the stuff? It shreds nutrients like theres no tomorrow.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
T3 is not actually catabolic to muscle. That is simply an urban legend. It will deflate your muscle and leave you weaker while running it, yes.
Wow...are you serious? I'd always heard the opposite...in fact, thats the reason I've never ran it off cycle...I think I remember Dr. D saying that a moderate dosage of t3 stacked with NHA would turn over nutrients like a madman!

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Are you saying 75mcgs of t3 on a cut (so i am assuming reduced cals / increased exercise) wont in effect be catabolic?

Have you ever actually run the stuff? It shreds nutrients like theres no tomorrow.
That is what I am saying. Yes I have run the stuff quite a few times I am on it right now actually.

Wow...are you serious? I'd always heard the opposite...in fact, thats the reason I've never ran it off cycle...I think I remember Dr. D saying that a moderate dosage of t3 stacked with NHA would turn over nutrients like a madman!
Yes it does turn over nutrients like madness. Of course, that is how it burns fat. But it does nothing to aid in muscle LOSS per se. Yes it will deplete glycogen stores, yes it will make you temporarily weaker due to its action on the calcium pump, but after all is said and done, it only gives the IMPRESSION of being catabolic. Of course the calorie deficit itself is somewhat catabolic, I'm not saying it isn't. So just don't lift like you are on an all-out bulk when cutting with it...

After the fact, you will see that you "pump up" almost immediately the next day. Transient effects gone, your muscle size and strength is back at 100%. Clenbuterol OTOH seems absolutely catabolic to muscle in humans.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Clenbuterol OTOH seems absolutely catabolic to muscle in humans.
...this is hilarious! I'd always heard ppl claim that clen was anti-catabolic... what you think about Albuterol?

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Out of experience running T3 without AAS support i would strongly disagree with you grunt.

12.5mcgs is sufficient to turnover nutrients at a considerable rate (often used to ingest more protein effectively) so in theory if the diet isnt nailed then even that low a dose could be deemed as catabolic?

There are a multitude of factors that could attribute to being in a catabolic state, any compound which turns over nutrients by default must be included under this umbrella.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
IMHO I would never run t3 with out AAS support if I wasnt expecting to lose some mass.....although @ 75mcg I'm not sure I run in the 175-200 range....but always with some sort of AAS... Ialso a non-believer in the taper... the thyroid is one of the fastest recovering glands in the body...but I am fairly alone on these thoughts...I had blood work done 8 days ofter a heavy t3 cycle and the results were low normal already...3 weeks later back completely....I have run 7 t3 cycles varying from 2 weeks to 8 weeks.... I wil,l agree that Albuterol would be a nice addition for a lot of reasons.... I hate CLEN

rockhard_4eva

Banned
Awards
my camel is on t3 and jungle warefare and is getting a little weaker - he could only do 4 reps of 3 plate squats, he usually does 7.

But he is down 10 lb in 3 weeks

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Gotta take the bad with the good i guess....My mongolian spider monkey always look flat and loses some strength on t3...but it most def works

andros

andros

Awards
  • Established
Start at 4 caps of Activate and 2 caps of RR and increase if needed. Also don't forget to use strength as a gauge for catabolism; if your strength is decreasing significantly, then add some kcals for a few days.
Right on bro! Thanx so much! Much respect!

wrestler119

wrestler119

Awards
ok, i am taking in 300 grams of protein divided into 7 meals a day. do you think going up to 60 mcg of T3 a day will be catabolic? i was planning on going 15, 30, 45, 60 for 3 days at time then tapering back down.