DCP or Leviathan?

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Trying to lose a little fat/weight (I know, aren't we all). Currently taking "Anabolic Pump", Xtend and a protein drink in the a.m. Stats: 5'11, 235lbs, 15-16% BF. I've read some good reviews on both DCP & Leviathan, and I did try a sample of Leviathan which I didn't mind. Diet will be in control, approx. 500 cals below maintance. Anyone try both and can honestly recommend one over the other? Thanks.

:hot:

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
No contest, DCP. And if you want, buy some of Nutraplanet's capped yohimbine HCI to add to it.

Leviathan was a smart formulation because they put just enough stims in there to make it "feel" effective on the first dose. But it's purpose is diluted, washed-out, and utterly undirected.

Go with DCP.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely DCP. It is an awesome fat burner that really helps to speed any cutting plan.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No contest, DCP. And if you want, buy some of Nutraplanet's capped yohimbine HCI to add to it.

Leviathan was a smart formulation because they put just enough stims in there to make it "feel" effective on the first dose. But it's purpose is diluted, washed-out, and utterly undirected.

Go with DCP.
Agreed. Leviathan looks pathetic. If they had thrown some trib in, it'd be the real deal. Cause trib is SOOO effective, ya know? I'm just sayin... ;)

addijhaq

addijhaq

Awards
no, it's the 9 ****ing mgs of yohimbine hcl that you feel...

trust me, i took massfx and only 6 mgs (2 caps) of y3 that the dude at the nxlabs booth gave me at the arnold... okay i hadn't taken massfx before and i thought it was the massfx... but i had never taken that much yohimbine hcl either... welp, i immediately looked forward to my next workout with massfx... turns out it was the yohimbine that caused the small dose of insanity... stack yohimbine hcl at a good dose with any type of test booster, natural or otherwise and have fun. imo they keep the dosages of it too low in most supps anyway... they've also proven that yohimbine hcl works good at reducing bf and retaining lean muscle. look into it.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established

Go with DCP.
Ok.. I don’t want to get into a disagreement that turns caddy.. But just for arguments sake have you ever taken leviathan? Did you do a single seconds worth of research to see if there are any people logging this product right now. EDIT: We have never heard form you. There are no logs of leviathan on this site because of the aforementioned reason but if you were to look else where there are at least 30 people currently logging leviathan. As of right now there is exactly zero negative feed back. People are seeing tremendous results in losing body fat and gaining lean muscle while cutting.

I respect molecular nutrition because you guys are all about real world results. Please before you bash a product do your research. The real world results on Leviathan so far have been outstanding.

Also you want to talk about the formula.. and its direction. I have a couple questions what do you know about acacia rigidula.. have you ever used it or worked with it in a lab.

I am guessing that is a no because outside of us there are only two companies currently using this new herb... Nutrex with their new lipo6x and hitech pharmaceuticals. If you haven’t heard of it yet you should look into it.. within 6 months every copy cat company in the industry will be rushing to put it into their product.

As far as direction of the formula goes it is quite simple we were looking to significantly stimulate Norephinephrine while slightly reducing estrogen levels and slightly raising free test levels.

Looking at the consumer response so far to leviathan we were very, very successful. If you have any questions please let me know. I am not a board rep.. I work for the company and can provide you with a bunch of info.

Dave

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Y hello thar!

Nice response there; how about posting up some info?

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Y hello thar!

Nice response there; how about posting up some info?
be glad to.. what kind of info are you looking for? but you should check out logs out there.. you might be suprised.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How about some info on the acacia?

I'll go find some logs now. :)

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Here is a quick write up on Acacia:

Acacia Rigudula plant, when given orally, stimulates thermogenesis and lipolysis as well as increases the metabolic rate in humans. Acacia Rigidula is also shown to improve a person's physical performance and increasing the person's lean muscle mass.

The Acacia materials that include phenylethlamine alkaloids include these portions of the plant that are normally considered waste or inedible, such as leaves, bark, and roots. This could perhaps be one reason why the phenylethlamine alkaloids in Acacia Rigidula have gone virtually undetected for so long. Phenylethlamine acts on alpha-receptors in the brain much like norepinephrine. Acacia Rigidula can be used in its natural form or in extracts. The materials may also be administered for the purpose of increasing muscle mass concurrently with a high protein diet as well as an exercise program.

I have more inf oif you want it.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How does it increase muscle mass?

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Essentially speaking Acacia contains Phenylethylamine which has significant effects on mood, appetite and has the ability to stimulate Norephinephrine with out causing jitter induced energy. It also helps to promote a sense of well being so to speak. You'll notice that most of the logs out there the people are getting very clean jtter free energy and they seem to be in a better mood when taking Leviathan. The Phenylethylamine found in Acacia basically stimulates the thyroid gland helping to increase body temp/metabolic rate.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
How does it increase muscle mass?
this is a little harder to explain.. We are still trying to find out exactly how it is doing this..

When formulating leviathan we had a couple different test batches that we were playing with. They were all essentially the same except for a few slight tweaks. One of the slight tweaks in one of the batches was the addition of Acacai rig. The addition of this one ingredient actually caused the group of testers to put on lean muscle mass..while cutting!! The muscle mass gains werent tremendous 2 to 5lbs in 45 days but we felt that they were significant when considering the testers where significantly reducing calorie intake while increasing cardio. So they were actually able to gain muscle while reducing body fat % on a cutting cycle.

We isolated the batches and the only difference was the Acacai. We are currently trying to examine exactly how it is producing muscle gains.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Very nice, thanks for the honest answer.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I've used Leviathan. It's one of those products that to me has stims in it so people "FEEL" it working and get all excited. And I wasn't bashing your product, just being blatant. And yes, I know about the "special" acacia plant and it doesn't impress me so far... maybe I haven't looked hard enough. But why not just use pure PEA?

Okay, it does have potential to be a decent formula. But without knowing amounts of each ingredient or at least what each is standardized for, it's impossible to say whether it will deliver or not.

Lastly, I really think the Y-HCI dose is too high. There's potential for some serious catecholamine imbalance if anyone uses this long term which will end up making fat loss VERY difficult. Although, at least you had the decency to use the HCI salt instead of that dirty yohimbe herb. :)

On a side note, I thought there were regulations against OTC prods containing more than 3mg per serving of Y-HCI. :think:

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Yes, I've used Leviathan. It's one of those products that to me has stims in it so people "FEEL" it working and get all excited. And I wasn't bashing your product, just being blatant. And yes, I know about the "special" acacia plant and it doesn't impress me so far... maybe I haven't looked hard enough. But why not just use pure PEA?

Okay, it does have potential to be a decent formula. But without knowing amounts of each ingredient or at least what each is standardized for, it's impossible to say whether it will deliver or not.

Lastly, I really think the Y-HCI dose is too high. There's potential for some serious catecholamine imbalance if anyone uses this long term which will end up making fat loss VERY difficult. Although, at least you had the decency to use the HCI salt instead of that dirty yohimbe herb. :)

On a side note, I thought there were regulations against OTC prods containing more than 3mg per serving of Y-HCI. :think:
Truth be told we didn't create leviathan to be a product that you can "feel" working.. the caffeine levels in leviathan are significantly less than 99% of the stimulant products on the market. We were looking for as clean energy as possible while producing mood enhancing effects.

As far as why we used acacia instead of just PEA, it is based on the fact the extract is standardized to more than just PEA it is actually standardized to the following:
PEA
N-dimethylphenethylamine
N-methyl-b-phenylethylamine
B-Phenylethylamine

Not to mention when acacia was added to our beta testing batch, lean muscle mass either stayed consistent or increased during a cutting cycle... we haven't figured out exactly how it is helping preserve and increase lean muscle but we def like the results and are working to isolate it.

As to whether it delivers or not I think as with any supplement you have to have real world testing done...i.e. product logs and clinical studies. If leviathan works people will say it does, if it doesn't people will make it known that it doesn't. So far the consumer response has been very, very positive.

I understand your concerns with Yohimbine HCl.. but I believe that yohimbine hcl gets a bad rap because of the Yohimbe herb. Most companies have used a yohimbe extract stand to 2% to 10% Yohimbine.. Meaning that they would have to use 200mgs of a yohimbe bark ext standardized to 10% to get to 20mgs of yohimbine. This is where yohimbe can become dangerous. The yohimbe plant has 32 yohimbane alkaloids present in it.. which means that other 180mgs of the herb are made up of these other yohimbanes. Outside of Yohimbine the other 31 alkaloids have not been studied extensively so negative side effects have been seen from the bark extracts.

That being said the negative aspects of straight Yohimbine Hcl are very minimal if it used correctly and with caution. When testing leviathan over the last 120 days we found that the addition of about 18 to 20 mgs of yohimbine hcl per day provided very, very positive results for our testers. We would not have come out with this product with out the yohimbine hcl in it. We have always felt it is a safe compound if used with caution and understanding. Also through research all the positive aspects of yohimbine have been seen at 18 to 20 mgs for a 200lb human.

As far as long term use goes I don't think anybody should be on any stimulant based product for longer than 8 to 10 weeks with out cycling off it. It just doesn't make sense to increase metabolic rate for that long artificially with out cycling off.

As far as we are aware there is no otc limit of 3mgs per serving. We are able to sell leviathan into every major retailer in the country with out issue, not to mention there are many products available in gnc, walgreens, walmart and other locations with 5 to 9mgs per serving.

I appreciate your candidness and enjoying talking to people like your self who are very knowledgeable.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Truth be told we didn't create leviathan to be a product that you can "feel" working.. the caffeine levels in leviathan are significantly less than 99% of the stimulant products on the market. We were looking for as clean energy as possible while producing mood enhancing effects.

As far as why we used acacia instead of just PEA, it is based on the fact the extract is standardized to more than just PEA it is actually standardized to the following:
PEA
N-dimethylphenethylamine
B-Phenylethylamine

Not to mention when acacia was added to our beta testing batch, lean muscle mass either stayed consistent or increased during a cutting cycle... we haven't figured out exactly how it is helping preserve and increase lean muscle but we def like the results and are working to isolate it.

As to whether it delivers or not I think as with any supplement you have to have real world testing done...i.e. product logs and clinical studies. If leviathan works people will say it does, if it doesn't people will make it known that it doesn't. So far the consumer response has been very, very positive.

I understand your concerns with Yohimbine HCl.. but I believe that yohimbine hcl gets a bad rap because of the Yohimbe herb. Most companies have used a yohimbe extract stand to 2% to 10% Yohimbine.. Meaning that they would have to use 200mgs of a yohimbe bark ext standardized to 10% to get to 20mgs of yohimbine. This is where yohimbe can become dangerous. The yohimbe plant has 32 yohimbane alkaloids present in it.. which means that other 180mgs of the herb are made up of these other yohimbanes. Outside of Yohimbine the other 31 alkaloids have not been studied extensively so negative side effects have been seen from the bark extracts.

That being said the negative aspects of straight Yohimbine Hcl are very minimal if it used correctly and with caution. When testing leviathan over the last 120 days we found that the addition of about 18 to 20 mgs of yohimbine hcl per day provided very, very positive results for our testers. We would not have come out with this product with out the yohimbine hcl in it. We have always felt it is a safe compound if used with caution and understanding. Also through research all the positive aspects of yohimbine have been seen at 18 to 20 mgs for a 200lb human.

As far as long term use goes I don't think anybody should be on any stimulant based product for longer than 8 to 10 weeks with out cycling off it. It just doesn't make sense to increase metabolic rate for that long artificially with out cycling off.

As far as we are aware there is no otc limit of 3mgs per serving. We are able to sell leviathan into every major retailer in the country with out issue, not to mention there are many products available in gnc, walgreens, walmart and other locations with 5 to 9mgs per serving.

I appreciate your candidness and enjoying talking to people like your self who are very knowledgeable.
PAL--

Never fear getting technical 'round here. I really like it when we gett kicked a little info you are using with your products. keep the reports and stats a'coming.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established

PEA
N-dimethylphenethylamine
B-Phenylethylamine

Beautiful response, enjoyed reading that. PAL = Knowledgeable folk!

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
2 questions for palo alto

how do your extracts(isolated chems) and amounts of both yohim and acai rig compare to hi-techs products(as i have extensivley used stimerex-es)

2.Do you beleive high enough doses of yohim hci would help with
sub-q fat stores say 20-30 mg daily(to a notiable extent), as i have heard most of the sides come from the components of the bark

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I know there havent been any logs here @ AM, but ive read elsewhere, from people ive known on that site for a while that have had amazing results while cutting fat and sparing muscle. Im big on "real" results and it seems to be a solid product

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
PAL--

Never fear getting technical 'round here. I really like it when we gett kicked a little info you are using with your products. keep the reports and stats a'coming.
thanks we try.. to base our products off of facts, research and then real world trials. We don't ever release a product with out having it tested by our in house testing subjects. We make sure our products do what we say they do before we release them..

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
thanks we try.. to base our products off of facts, research and then real world trials. We don't ever release a product with out having it tested by our in house testing subjects. We make sure our products do what we say they do before we release them..
I like knowing the ingrediants of a product for obvious reasons. That being said I am less interested in what PubMed says than 60 random testers. I think the human experience unbiased is slightly less tampered than actual pharmy research. My 2cc

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
2 questions for palo alto

how do your extracts(isolated chems) and amounts of both yohim and acai rig compare to hi-techs products(as i have extensivley used stimerex-es)

2.Do you beleive high enough doses of yohim hci would help with
sub-q fat stores say 20-30 mg daily(to a notiable extent), as i have heard most of the sides come from the components of the bark

Ok.. I'll answer question 2 first:

Yes I think that 20 to 30 mgs can help..... but you have to gauge your tolerance first, Yohimbine HCl is very strong...but quite effective.

You are completely correct about yohimbe bark... i caution people yohimbe bark is unstable and should be avoided. Yohimbine HCl gets a bad name because of the yohimbe herb.. there are 31 other alkaloids in the plant besides yohimbine Hcl that can have some serious negative effects on you. If a product doesnt have a straight yohimbine HCl I personally would never recommend using it. The other alkaloids in the bark just havent had enough research done on them to isolate the negatives and positives of each one. When discussing yohimbe bark I usually refer to it as a dirty compound..

Question one:

First off I would like to say that the stimerex es product is quite good and def worth a look at for people looking for a straight fat burner. I have personally used it...

Here is the main issue when comparing it to leviathan, it is an ephedra based product. Secondly I cant seem to find a real clear ingredient break down of the Acacia Rigidula or how much yohimbine hcl is used in it. Do you have an up to date ingredient list for it so I can take a look?

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
I like knowing the ingrediants of a product for obvious reasons. That being said I am less interested in what PubMed says than 60 random testers. I think the human experience unbiased is slightly less tampered than actual pharmy research. My 2cc
I agree 100% with you.. With out real world testing how can you truly get an accurate feel for how something works.

Everything always looks great on paper and in the lab.. but when you put it the "human test" some times it doesnt pan out.. that is why it took us so long to get our follow up products out after paravol... well that and GNC orders a lot of product and it seemed like we were playing catch up for the last 6 months.

I think in this industry the product testers really determine a products success..at least for the educated consumers. Why as an educated buyer would anyone ever purchase a product with out reading multiple reviews and logs on a product.

By the way venom is a sick product....

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Aren't yohimbines effects nearly totally blunted by carbs? If so, wouldn't Leviathan's effects be much less on a non-ketogenic diet?

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Venom is awesome but it destroys my libido :( Any chance you guys can make something like that without ruining my sex life :) ?
yohimbine HCl... significantly increases sex drive.... So not only does leviathan help with fat loss one of the added benefits of leviathan will be the added cals you burn from the frequent mounts of your mate..lol

But seriously yohimbine hcl is actually one of main compounds used for increased sexual health... it is the original E.D. product used long before viagra and cialis came out.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I agree 100% with you.. With out real world testing how can you truly get an accurate feel for how something works.

Everything always looks great on paper and in the lab.. but when you put it the "human test" some times it doesnt pan out.. that is why it took us so long to get our follow up products out after paravol... well that and GNC orders a lot of product and it seemed like we were playing catch up for the last 6 months.

I think in this industry the product testers really determine a products success..at least for the educated consumers. Why as an educated buyer would anyone ever purchase a product with out reading multiple reviews and logs on a product.

By the way venom is a sick product....
I agree with the venom 100%. It can destroy my need for excess food and deliver one focused, energizing fat-burning blast. ALRI has been kind anough to donate complete cycles of their product out of kindness, and a few pics I have of ALRI in drag helped too.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Aren't yohimbines effects nearly totally blunted by carbs? If so, wouldn't Leviathan's effects be much less on a non-ketogenic diet?
yes and no.. I think totally blunted is significantly stretching it. There is some thought out there that it works better on a low carb diet.. yes. But if taken on an empty stomach you will have no issue with this. To take complete advantage of yohimbine HCl's effects you should give the product about 30 minutes in your system before taking in a large amount of carbs.

There are a bunch of logs out on some of the other forums where people detail their diets pretty good and there are people having a ton of success who are taking in a decent amount of carbs.

You do bring up a very good point and i appreciate it.. for best results a user should take leviathan on a empty stomach..

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OK, interesting. I thought it was not a dose specific thing, but if it's simply a matter of not eating them together, no problem.

tHanks for the answer! :)

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
I agree with the venom 100%. It can destroy my need for excess food and deliver one focused, energizing fat-burning blast. ALRI has been kind anough to donate complete cycles of their product out of kindness, and a few pics I have of ALRI in drag helped too.
hahaahhaahahhha... hilarious!!!! That reminds me I have to pull the shades next time i try my girl friends g-string on...JK

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
OK, interesting. I thought it was not a dose specific thing, but if it's simply a matter of not eating them together, no problem.

tHanks for the answer! :)
yes.. there is some confusion with this subject.. it came up in bn.com as well..

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
have an empty bottle right in front of me.

acacia rigidula 70%
yohimbe Extract(bark)

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
so i guess you guys need a real world user who tried both eh? just so happens i tried 2 bottles of DCP and 1+ bottle of Leviathan w/ the same basic diet/routine for both. i completed one full bottle and some of the Levi until i got crazy sick as so of you know some im taking some time off. i did a log over @ DA with before/after pics of 3weeks, got sick after that. things were going SO good to. i was 100% satisfied with both but if you are looking for pure fatloss then go with DCP. if you think your diet and exercise are solid, looking for an extra boost to help aid with fatloss & cardio and help to limit your muscle loss then go with Levi.

*note i added bulk EAA powder (10-15g ED) with meals to help minimize muscle loss and i noticed less muscle loss with Levi, which in my case is a plus.

hope this helped or confused you even more bro! personally, you'll do fine with either one but now you can look at your goals and go from there w/ the opinions i shared.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
so i guess you guys need a real world user who tried both eh? just so happens i tried 2 bottles of DCP and 1+ bottle of Leviathan w/ the same basic diet/routine for both. i completed one full bottle and some of the Levi until i got crazy sick as so of you know some im taking some time off. i did a log over @ DA with before/after pics of 3weeks, got sick after that. things were going SO good to. i was 100% satisfied with both but if you are looking for pure fatloss then go with DCP. if you think your diet and exercise are solid, looking for an extra boost to help aid with fatloss & cardio and help to limit your muscle loss then go with Levi.

*note i added bulk EAA powder (10-15g ED) with meals to help minimize muscle loss and i noticed less muscle loss with Levi, which in my case is a plus.

hope this helped or confused you even more bro! personally, you'll do fine with either one but now you can look at your goals and go from there w/ the opinions i shared.
Yeah your log was going great over there.. How are you feeling..any better? I know you had a real rough go of it there for a while

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
Yeah your log was going great over there.. How are you feeling..any better? I know you had a real rough go of it there for a while
tried supplements again, puked and went to the ER last friday for dehydration so i made up my mind no supplements for a solid two weeks. only yogurt and l-asdouphoulus (sp?)

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
tried supplements again, puked and went to the ER last friday for dehydration so i made up my mind no supplements for a solid two weeks. only yogurt and l-asdouphoulus (sp?)
That sucks.. Probably a real good idea to stay off of anything for a while.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
im taking leviathon, xforce on my epi cycle. started the levi 13 days ago and this is my 3rd day of epi. i love the fat burning while saving muscle approach, and the levi worked great for that, just not enough stim effect. the xforce seems to be taking care of that, so far so good. btw poseidon is on its way. one more thing, 2 levi 1 xforce first thing in morning before eating is great pre-cardio, followed by a meal with 1 epi-killer.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will admit I'm interested in Leviathan not only because it reminds me of Hellraiser II: Hellbound, a completely awesome flick, but products with fat-burning capabilities and libido enhancing effects are the best. When I first used Lipo-6 years ago I couldn't figure out why my sex drive was through the ROOF...now I know why, anytime I use a steady dose of Yohimbine my libido goes up 10 fold.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
check out ingred. in levi, a healthy dose of ycl.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
im taking leviathon, xforce on my epi cycle. started the levi 13 days ago and this is my 3rd day of epi. i love the fat burning while saving muscle approach, and the levi worked great for that, just not enough stim effect. the xforce seems to be taking care of that, so far so good. btw poseidon is on its way. one more thing, 2 levi 1 xforce first thing in morning before eating is great pre-cardio, followed by a meal with 1 epi-killer.
Glad you like leviathan.. We are stoked to see the results you get combining it with epi. Should be sick!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad to see you Ralph...good recovery plan.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
btw poseidon is on its way. one more thing, 2 levi 1 xforce first thing in morning before eating is great pre-cardio,
Add one serving of Poseidon to the above combo...it should yield great results. ;)

Workin

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you know thats right. my buddy prid is pimpin poseidon so it must be good. mmowry gives it a thumbs up and he aint done me wrong yet. oh yeah pal, you are right about levi and phs. wont do a cycle without levi. great stuff on cycle. libido boosting and fat burning all in one. thumbs up.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
you know thats right. my buddy prid is pimpin poseidon so it must be good. mmowry gives it a thumbs up and he aint done me wrong yet. oh yeah pal, you are right about levi and phs. wont do a cycle without levi. great stuff on cycle. libido boosting and fat burning all in one. thumbs up.
I'm looking forward to my sample of Levi! :thumbsup:

Workin

spiderman7

Awards

Go with DCP.
Tried the search engine but no luck. What is DCP?