18 and X Factor

Skyblue

Skyblue

Awards
Hello.
I have a friend i think hes 18 or 19 and started taking x factor today, against my suggestions.

What is the absolut worst thing that could happen to him

and

What is the most likely outcome of him taking this x factor for three or four weeks.

He said hes usin to bulk...

Thanks for any input / suggestion / ideas

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Xfactor is not really that dangerous. It is just a different type of fat that has some clinicals on it. If some one else could chime in on this that would be great but I am sure its fine. It is not even PH.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Potentially, it's not the healthiest of supplements because it increases Prostaglandin activity but it's not going to make his leg fall off or anything like that so I wouldn't be greatly concerned.

Why did you suggest he doesn't use it if you don't even know what sides there are?

Skyblue

Skyblue

Awards
because he doesnt appear to need a supp yet
he takes hundreds of dollars worth of creatine protein and such eah year but he still makes gains nothin compared to mine
his body isnt in such great shape in terms of bodybuilding so i was like do you really need that yet ya know?

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I see, well in the end it's a lesson he's going to have to learn that buying supplements isn't going to get you were you want to be although it's good of you to try and help him.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
because he doesnt appear to need a supp yet
he takes hundreds of dollars worth of creatine protein and such eah year but he still makes gains nothin compared to mine
his body isnt in such great shape in terms of bodybuilding so i was like do you really need that yet ya know?
IMO, the only way he will discover what to do is when he will try to tweak some nutrition things. I discovered by myself tha tweaking my diet the right way would give me crazy gains and it did, and it still does. Tell him to do some research about nutrition. Maybe he will understand better. If he does not use the product correctly with a poor diet, he might not see the results he is expecting..

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
he should be using it for 50 days if he wants any drasti results. Otherwise don't bother. It's only useful for 2 bottles.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
he should be using it for 50 days if he wants any drasti results. Otherwise don't bother. It's only useful for 2 bottles.
True, but bad diet = bad results. Please tell him to give me a shout (see my sig) so I can help him a bit ;)

Socrates44

Socrates44

Awards
  • Established
You have to be careful using any kind of supplement like this. X-factor has Arachidonic acid in it, like someone mentioned above, is a precursor for prostaglandins and also a lesser known product called leukotrienes. Leukotrienes are nastly little things that exacerbate asthma to the point of fatality. If you or your friend has had chronic bronchitis or flare-ups of asthma it could be a dangerous product. Other than that it should cause some wicked vasodialation and really help out. Just make sure that he knows about the possible sides.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Tell him to stay away from GNC. And to do a little research before he jumps off a cliff next time.
And tell him that You do not buy a physique you earn it through hard work. All the supps in the world won't make you better if you don't put in the work. All he is gonna be is broke and full of pills.:rant:

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Hello.
I have a friend i think hes 18 or 19 and started taking x factor today, against my suggestions.

What is the absolut worst thing that could happen to him

and

What is the most likely outcome of him taking this x factor for three or four weeks.

He said hes usin to bulk...

Thanks for any input / suggestion / ideas
The absolute worst thing that can happen is that he dies. I mean, c'mon, isn't that obvious. :rofl:

Honestly, it's unlikely anything bad will happen. Besides, he isn't running X-Factor for long enough anyways. He needs to hit it up for at least 50 days.