1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Spring Cycle: No PHs

Ok, so I'm on PCT from my last PH cycle for a while (probably). It didn't work so well, and I'm not sure why. I did a Promagnon-Halodrol cycle, w/a 1 week bridge. On wk 2 of PCT. Strength went up (Promagnon is crap BTW for me), but size/weight wasn't that good at all. Have done Halod couple times before w/very nice gains. Strange.

Anyways, I'm looking for a spring thang.....cycle. I'm going to make it NON-ph based to give myself a break (and I want a damn drink!). ha ha.

I'm thinking of a Diesel Test 2010 & Raw Test stack.

Anyone have other recommendations for a spring stack?

My goals are to: Add lean mass. I'll be doing more cardio (sprints combined w/powerwalking these Colorado "hills") to lose some of this bulking fat. I do MMA ~3x/week too, so that's a good workout.

2. Lift Heavy
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.37%

Mass FX/HDx2, looks really nice and would be perfect for what your trying to do.
  3. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.06%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

If I may suggest, X-Factor would definetly be beneficial in your case. Take a look, and if you got any questions, let me know X-Factor will help you with recomp and you will be very surprised at the potential of this one. Combined with Mass FX, it has been shown to be very effective. I'll try to find a log of it for ya.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.08%

Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    If I may suggest, X-Factor would definetly be beneficial in your case. Take a look, and if you got any questions, let me know X-Factor will help you with recomp and you will be very surprised at the potential of this one. Combined with Mass FX, it has been shown to be very effective. I'll try to find a log of it for ya.
    jjohn, thanks for the rec. I actually did a dbl-bottle cycle of X-F a while ago. For a non-PH, it was pretty good. I WAS thinking of doing another (and stacking w/something else). I guess I'm kind of stuck between the Diesel Test 2010 & Raw Test stack or XF & Mass FX stack. I'll have to read some more logs.

Hey, you're a Molec. Nut. Rep, I expect you to recommend what you rep. Thanks man.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.08%

Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    Mass FX/HDx2, looks really nice and would be perfect for what your trying to do.
    Thanks for your input. What's HDx2? Is that Hyperdrol. You're recommending a Mass FX and Hyperdrol stack?
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  256 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.48%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by papapumpsd View Post
    jjohn, thanks for the rec. I actually did a dbl-bottle cycle of X-F a while ago. For a non-PH, it was pretty good. I WAS thinking of doing another (and stacking w/something else). I guess I'm kind of stuck between the Diesel Test 2010 & Raw Test stack or XF & Mass FX stack. I'll have to read some more logs.

Hey, you're a Molec. Nut. Rep, I expect you to recommend what you rep. Thanks man.
    i would also looked at ap with powerfull/cissus or mass fx/bam. ap was great post cycle for me and helped me keep significant gains.
  7. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

MassFX/Hd would be a good combo. Can't go wrong with the old NHA stack (activate/lx/rr), or Xfactor or both. I think either or would do you pretty good.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.08%

Quote Originally Posted by AnonyMoose View Post
    i would also looked at ap with powerfull/cissus or mass fx/bam. ap was great post cycle for me and helped me keep significant gains.
    Moose, what's "ap"?
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  256 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.48%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Moose, what's "ap"?
    anbolic pump. another thought for you - hyperdrol did not go well with me on mass-fx. so i used nolvadex instead and not as much. for some reason the ai's were affecting me. i tried diesel/raw test combo as well but to be frank - l liked powerfull/cissus better.

)
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.08%

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    MassFX/Hd would be a good combo. Can't go wrong with the old NHA stack (activate/lx/rr), or Xfactor or both. I think either or would do you pretty good.
    Interesting, I've haven't heard much about the "old NHA stack", so ya, it means I'm not on the boards TOO much. I'm on another board, but I somehow get stuck in the anabolics section (heh). Anyways, is there a stack you had spoon-feed me man? I searched for "NHA stack" and, as usual, I get 5,000 threads listed. ....most are not pertinent.

Thanks for chiming in. I'm going to be snooping around the threads here reading some logs.

Oh, if anyone has a remedy for tendonitis, PLEASE LET ME KNOW (besides Ibuprofren, epsom salts baths, and ice)! My elbows are smizzoked from MMA. DAMMIT!
  11. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Cissus would be good for your tendonitis, heard great things for it. As for the NHA stack here:

NHA Stack (combo pack) By Designer Supplements

Add in the Lean extreme by Designer supplements and you have the whole shibang. I really liked it, kept the muscle tension and defenition up, and gave a really good leaning out effect when I ran it last spring.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.08%

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Cissus would be good for your tendonitis, heard great things for it. As for the NHA stack here:

NHA Stack (combo pack) By Designer Supplements

Add in the Lean extreme by Designer supplements and you have the whole shibang. I really liked it, kept the muscle tension and defenition up, and gave a really good leaning out effect when I ran it last spring.
    Cissus for tendonitis? Awesome, thanks!

Hmm, the NHA stack has Rebound Reloaded in it? I've used that a while ago in my PCT. It led to joint achiness, which isn't the best when you're trying to move some weight. I'll have to look more into that stack. Sounds good tho!
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.91%

Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    I ran MassFX and HD and was real impressed with the gains, body recom, and just overall performance. I would check it out.

As for tendonitis I ahve been using Omega Flex which has Celadrin in it for my Plantar Faciitis and it has been the best so far for relief. Not even the prescription worked, so I tried this instead of a hydrocordizone shot and glad I did.
  14. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.06%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Yes indeed, but I have always been honest about every supplement I used. I have done 3 cycles of XF before being a rep, and love the stuff. Look around for feedback bro, you shall see

Here's Haiz's log:

Haiz's Mass FX + X-Factor Log
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.33%

Go with MFX/HD2 stack. You wont be dissapointed. While not exactly like any PH or AAS, I have ran both(actaully just finishing 12 weeks of mfx/hd/retain) and this stack kicks ass. You can run it longer bc there is no liver toxicity and no hpta shut down. HD2 is hyperdrol 2.0 which is the update to the 1st run of it. It will have ALOT more 6-Bromo in it, which is what made hyperdrol so unique and effective in the 1st place. SHould be shipping to retailers in a few weeks. Go to Hyperdrol X2 by Anabolic Xtreme for some more info.
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.67%

anabolic pump and powerfull
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.11%

what about a JW/BAM stack with anabolic pump, im in the process of using that next week
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.67%

u should be fine with that, but moreover, do the jw bam stack and then execute the AP and powerfull....for optimal results i would say
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.11%

cool thx shaz for the info...
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.25%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I've seen many people advise not to use an AI with AP since the activation of GLUT4 with AP works through some sort of estrogenic chain(or something along those lines ). So a combo like JW and AP would not be the most effective thing since the ADED in JW will blunt estrogen.

Something to think about... maybe separate your JW/BAM cycle from AP. Maybe run JW/BAM then take a week off or something, then do AP/PowerFULL. Or just AP. I dunno tho. I haven't read your whole post, just the last two posts in here.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.08%

Quote Originally Posted by monster stealth View Post
    Go with MFX/HD2 stack. You wont be dissapointed. While not exactly like any PH or anabolic steroids, I have ran both(actaully just finishing 12 weeks of mfx/hd/retain) and this stack kicks ass. You can run it longer bc there is no liver toxicity and no hpta shut down. HD2 is hyperdrol 2.0 which is the update to the 1st run of it. It will have ALOT more 6-Bromo in it, which is what made hyperdrol so unique and effective in the 1st place. SHould be shipping to retailers in a few weeks. Go to Hyperdrol X2 by Anabolic Xtreme for some more info.
    Do you have doses for your MFX/HD/retain stack? What gains did you experience (fat loss? muscle mass? size?). Any sides? Thanks.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-04-2011, 03:27 PM
  2. 3 weeks into 1st PH cycle.... No Results :(
    By Lightweight1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-20-2010, 05:56 PM
  3. stack suggestions? (no phs)
    By ugab37 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-22-2006, 02:33 PM
  4. Replies: 5