concerned info needed

live4fitness

live4fitness

Awards
My husband 35yrs old works out 5days a week pretty religiously. Use to compete, now he complains that in the am REAL tired, (sleepy and physically) he thinks due to him working out the nights before. He use to complain only on the am days after leg workouts :), now it every am after workouts. I was thinking he needs a good vit or mineral supp. He is not much for taking stuff unless he is competeing. Have any of you experienced this? Or have any suggestions?

This last month has been a challenge for us to get to the gym, so I don't think it is due to over training.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
stupid question for you......has he been to the doctor with this concern? i mean it could be anything,stress,getting older,change in diet...etc

live4fitness

live4fitness

Awards
yes he is going to be going soon for a yearly physical. He just mentioned this today about every am after work outs. I understood about after leg day but now I am woundering if he is lacking something. He is not much into eating veg's or he forgets. We talked about getting him on a green drink and some supps.

live4fitness

live4fitness

Awards
I did tell him to start taking poisden. I think he will. But does anyone else have any recomendations on any other supps or has anyone else experianced this?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Personally(even though I'm a rep for Nimbus), get him to start taking Poseidon and see if he doesn't notice a difference. I was suffering from chronic fatigue which in retrospect was due to some sever overtraining, and after restructuring my wo's and starting Poseidon I feel the best I've felt in a long time. Make sure he's getting plenty of rest and that his workouts are not taking it's toll on him. I know how stubborn us guy's can be when it comes to our workouts even if we "know" we should cut down a little to regain some daily energy. Try looking at his length and intensity of gym time along with his usualy hours of sleep, modifiy it if you think you should or could, that along with poseidon should make a big difference.

live4fitness

live4fitness

Awards
Personally(even though I'm a rep for Nimbus), get him to start taking Poseidon and see if he doesn't notice a difference. I was suffering from chronic fatigue which in retrospect was due to some sever overtraining, and after restructuring my wo's and starting Poseidon I feel the best I've felt in a long time. Make sure he's getting plenty of rest and that his workouts are not taking it's toll on him. I know how stubborn us guy's can be when it comes to our workouts even if we "know" we should cut down a little to regain some daily energy. Try looking at his length and intensity of gym time along with his usualy hours of sleep, modifiy it if you think you should or could, that along with poseidon should make a big difference.
thank you. I hope I can get him on the "P" ! His sleep well, He goes to bed @ ~8pm and gets up ~4am. His workouts ~ 1hour long. He doesn't cardio very often. Ya know maybe he should start doing cardio. that might help as well.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cardio very well could, as I always feel a little more alive after a good cardio session. Get's those endorphins kicking, wakes up the heart and the body goes with it.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cardio really get's those adrenals going. From my personal experience, doing regular cardio keeps me more alert and focused.

One thing he could try is some AM cardio. Those first few minutes are rough, but once the endorphins kick in, he'll feel like a million bucks.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cardio really get's those adrenals going. From my personal experience, doing regular cardio keeps me more alert and focused.

One thing he could try is some AM cardio. Those first few minutes are rough, but once the endorphins kick in, he'll feel like a million bucks.

I concurr, morning cardio is my caffiene in many ways.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
All very good advice :clap2:

My work is done :thumbsup:

Keep us updated.

Workin