Legal SERMs ?

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone enlighten me as to why no company has developed a legally purchasable (US) SERM? (yes, I know about research chems)

I mean, we have legal AI's, AAS, PHs, etc.. Why no SERMs?

Are there any herbal constituents that act as a SERM?

You would think people would be trying to bring this stuff to market, considering the (mostly) necessity of including it during and/or post cycle.

dam225

Awards
I think USP Sirplus might be the closest thing.

CDONDICI

Awards
  • Established
Curcumin (which I beleive will be in USPs new product) has SERM like properties. Im sure it's not as strong as Nolva though.

Can anyone enlighten me as to why no company has developed a legally purchasable (US) SERM? (yes, I know about research chems)

I mean, we have legal AI's, anabolic steroids, PHs, etc.. Why no SERMs?

Are there any herbal constituents that act as a SERM?

You would think people would be trying to bring this stuff to market, considering the (mostly) necessity of including it during and/or post cycle.
Plus a myraid of health benefits!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/usplabs-synergymuscle/60662-sirplus-check.html

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It contains SERM capabilities, but how comparable are they to the bread & butter (Nolvadex)? I mean it's one thing for something to be an ER antagonist, but it's another thing if it can control estrogen expression to a safe level after a cycle. Is SirPlus something you can truly recommend as an alternative to prescription SERMs at this point in time?

Sorry to bombard you with all the Q's, as you can tell I'm very conservative, especially when my lack-of-boobs are at stake. Thanks.

:smite: thesinner

Sonicology

Sonicology

Awards
I believe diadzein as found in Legal Gears Formadrol is an ERM, this was originally posted over at bb.com

Well, Daidzein is an ERM, which means it is not selective, so it works on all estrogen receptors, which isn't a bad thing for men. Remember, we as men don't have a uterus or ovaries, so blocking the effects of estrogen across the board isn't a big deal like for a woman. So, the point is that an ERM, which isn't selective should be more than fine for a male undergoing post cycle therapy and possibly prefferable (this is totally debatable).

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I believe diadzein as found in Legal Gears Formadrol is an ERM, this was originally posted over at bb.com
that's what i was thinking...there are some herbals, but i personally wouldnt trust them with my lack-of-boobs either :)

It contains SERM capabilities, but how comparable are they to the bread & butter (Nolvadex)? I mean it's one thing for something to be an ER antagonist, but it's another thing if it can control estrogen expression to a safe level after a cycle. Is SirPlus something you can truly recommend as an alternative to prescription SERMs at this point in time?

Sorry to bombard you with all the Q's, as you can tell I'm very conservative, especially when my lack-of-boobs are at stake. Thanks.

:smite: thesinner
If you are using steroids, I would use Nolvadex or an AI like arimidex or femera.

SirPLus is not meant to replace a SERM in a steroid cycle.