Guthealth

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
I've been using guthealth for about 10 days now. I started at 2 a day for the first 5, now down to 1. I may have missed one day. I have not noticed any effects. My regular "protien shake gas" is just as strong. My diet is pretty clean. Would increasing the dose help? Any ideas?

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Give it some more time. It may take a full two or three weeks.

I have pretty terrible protein/creatine gas...and just really bad gas in general...and i'm just starting to notice a little bit less gas after using GUT Health for almost three weeks. Whenever I pass gas now, it still smells awful, but the frequency is slowly decreasing.

So it could take you a little bit longer if you're pretty potent back there. :gas:

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, good advice. I guess maybe I am being a little impatient.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It depends on your previous balance of intestinal flora. GUT health is a long term solution to counteract the problems of modern diet.

As the new, potent good bacteria begin to dominate and displace the unhealthy bacteria you will notice feelings of well being, calmness "inside" and decrease in side effects from high protein diets.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, good advice. I guess maybe I am being a little impatient.
You're welcome! I was(am) in the same boat as you. I was expecting results sooner than they came and it got me a little disappointed. BUT, the longer I'm on it, the less (often) I'm stanky. I just hope in continues...it gets kind of embarrassing when I let one rip under my desk at work, then someone walks by. No one to blame it on! :ntome:

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Still no positive benefits I can see. Gas and occasional bloating is still the same. I am dissapointed but, some supplements don't work for everyone.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Are you taking this with or without food?

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Are you taking this with or without food?
That's a good question. I take mine as soon as I wake up with some other pills/vitamins/AP and then prepare breakfast. If you're taking it with food maybe try taking it on an empty stomach so all of those little guys get through your bowels. Or vice versa just to try something different.

Also, this is week three for me and I really feel a difference with my gas issues. They still smell when they come, but the frequency has dropped appreciably. It might take you just as long for the effects to appear.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Probiotics tend to be more effective when taken on an empty stomach.

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
In the last few months my stomach has been bloating really bad after my evening meals more than in the a.m., I have been taking Ultra-Zyme by Natures Plus for about 3 weeks and have not had any help with the bloating, I will compare the ingredients and may give the gut health a try, its bad enough my 5 year old told me I have a big belly now, she is now grounded... :icon_lol:

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
I recommend stacking GUT Health with Probiotic Defense by NOW Foods. Take them together on an empty stomach.