How to cut with AP/DCP, cAMP+SesaGlow, Formestane?

JJC

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently in the middle of a bulk and I am about to start two bottles of AP then start cutting.

When I start my second bottle of AP, I will also be using a bottle of DCP to begin the transition from bulk to cut.

After that, I have a bottle of cAMP, a bottle of SesaGlow, some Green Tea Extract pills, and 7 weeks worth of transdermal Formestane.

Since the Form should cut me up pretty nicely, I'm thinking that I should run like this:
Month 1: AP
Month 2: AP + DCP
Month 3: cAMP + SesaGlow + Green Tea Extract
Month 4/5: transdermal Formestane

What do you guys think? Should I change the order?
(I also have a few more bottles of cAMP coming...should I keep running that through the Form weeks? Or is it best to cycle on and off of the cAMP?)

mwkcronin

Awards
I would definitely use the AP while trying to get cut. The reason is twofold. You are going to be able to eat more carbs, and will not be as hungry.

Also, the product will keep you looking full as well. Am a month out from my 2nd BB show, and am eating over 300 grams of carbs a day just to maintain my weight.

All the while getting as cut as I've ever been. One other point that might help. After my show the AP will be used for my higher carb days only. Mike

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The AP would be ideal to continue, but there have been some reports that the glucose disposal capabilites of AP can be somewhat hindered when used in conjuction with an AI like Form. Supposedly since part of glut 4 translocation is dependent upon estrogen, the Form would inhibit this action and AP 'could' become a little less potent. I'd say your set up looks pretty solid JJC, might want to run DCP thru month three with the rest of the stack to get some real good fat loss. As for the cAMP, I don't see no reason why you couldn't use it through out the last weeks of your cycle.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
I would definitely use the AP while trying to get cut. The reason is twofold. You are going to be able to eat more carbs, and will not be as hungry.

Also, the product will keep you looking full as well. Am a month out from my 2nd BB show, and am eating over 300 grams of carbs a day just to maintain my weight.

All the while getting as cut as I've ever been. One other point that might help. After my show the AP will be used for my higher carb days only. Mike
Good points.

This was my line of thinking though. Since I've read all about how AP will help you stay full (or acheive more fullness) while trimming down, I was thinking that I will continue my "bulk" by eating like I was bulking, including moderate to high amounts of carbs. This, in turn, will turn out to be more of a gradual recomp because I will look like I'm recomping but eating for a bulk.

Then when the second bottle of AP opens up, the recomp will progress even further into a cut because I will open up the DCP too. Then I will be doing more of a standard cut.

I've made alot of gains in the past two months, and clearly I'm enjoying the size. I want this to continue as long as I can, until its time for the summer because I still want to get bigger.

Thanks for the input, let me know what you think!

JJC

Awards
  • Established
The AP would be ideal to continue, but there have been some reports that the glucose disposal capabilites of AP can be somewhat hindered when used in conjuction with an AI like Form. Supposedly since part of glut 4 translocation is dependent upon estrogen, the Form would inhibit this action and AP 'could' become a little less potent. I'd say your set up looks pretty solid JJC, might want to run DCP thru month three with the rest of the stack to get some real good fat loss. As for the cAMP, I don't see no reason why you couldn't use it through out the last weeks of your cycle.
Thanks!

Ya know, I've been reading the same things as well. The reason I planned it in the order that I did was so that I could space out the AP from the Formestane. I definitely didn't want to overlap them.

I might think of picking up another bottle of DCP if I end up liking it alot so that I can go DCP/CAMP/SesaGlow.

Then I think when the Formestane comes around, I might do a few weeks of Form by itself to get a feel for it, then throw in a bottle of cAMP at the end.

Quick question:
Would it be worth it to do cAMP while I'm bulking to minimize fat gain? Or would that hinder my goals?

JJC

Awards
  • Established
bump to my questions above...

mwkcronin? prld2gr8ns? anyone else?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'd say it could'nt hurt to give a try. Should go well with a bulk IMO, just haven't really heard much feedback on it's use in that department. Sesamin.... I've heard a lot about people using on bulk cycles with success, you might want to go that route. By the way, dsade and NP will be getting in their own bulk sesamin so it could very well be affordable.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
I'd say it could'nt hurt to give a try. Should go well with a bulk IMO, just haven't really heard much feedback on it's use in that department. Sesamin.... I've heard a lot about people using on bulk cycles with success, you might want to go that route. By the way, dsade and NP will be getting in their own bulk sesamin so it could very well be affordable.
Alright, well maybe I'll hold off on using cAMP during the rest of the bulk since AP should be helping out in that area already.

I've got a Sesamin product right now already, but if I like what I see, I guess I'll have to pick up NP's someday.

(Remind me to rep you at some point, I think I've done it once or twice before so I've gotta get rep others before I come back to you.)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
NP sesamin is suppose to be around 21 bucks for 8 oz, thats pretty much the reason I threw it out there plus the reviews I've seen of it while people where bulking. Really though, if your taking ap during the bulk then I think your set.