Advice

L

leftofcool

Awards
Yo, I'm a senior in high school and track season has just started. I've been using MRI NO2 and CE2 without any major results during the offseason between football and track. I throw shot and discus and am ranked #1 preseason in West Virginia AAA discus.

I'm looking for some advice as to which supplements I should take during track season. I'm still taking the CE2 but have run out of the NO2, and haven't experienced any significant gains from the NO2. So aside from whey protein, what other supplements would you guys recommend for a thrower.

Thanks in advance,
Tyler

D

dwb

Awards
Yo, I'm a senior in high school and track season has just started. I've been using MRI NO2 and CE2 without any major results during the offseason between football and track. I throw shot and discus and am ranked #1 preseason in West Virginia AAA discus.

I'm looking for some advice as to which supplements I should take during track season. I'm still taking the CE2 but have run out of the NO2, and haven't experienced any significant gains from the NO2. So aside from whey protein, what other supplements would you guys recommend for a thrower.

Thanks in advance,
Tyler
you should have a list like the following
(1) good multi vitanim like now's adam
(2) whey protien
(3) product like mans body octange
(4) size on and super pump 250
there are better options than ce2 and no2
and eat plenty of high protien foods and drink plenty of water

L

leftofcool

Awards
I'm doing all of that except using superpump, but I'm wondering if NO-explode will really give me pumps when MRI NO2 gave me no pumps whatsoever.

I know I need lots of protein and carbs with the amount of running and lifting we do, and at 6'1 and 245 lbs. right now I'm looking for a supplement that will allow me to make major strength gains.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I have been making great gains with Axis Labs - SMASH. It is an all-in-one type supp. --->creatine,NO2, energy/endurance. And during my workouts it has definitely done all 3 of those and very well. I recommend giving it a shot...far better choice than No-Explode imo.