New Stack

lDaChOsEnOnEl

Awards
m basically look to gain as much strenght as possible while keepin my bodyfat down.

Iwas thinking of taking

Ultimate Nutrition Horse Power-Pre Workout
Scivation XTEND- Durring Day and workout(sipp on)/Jungle warefare
AST micronized creatine post workout with Dextrose.
Fishoil-6 grams at bed time

Im not sure weather im going to use JW or not because im only 17I have used creatine mono before and xtend so dont think I just jumped into supplements.

Anyone PLEASE feel free to add/tweak my supplement routine

mwkcronin

Awards
Looks as if you have a pretty nice stack there. Just make sure the diet is in check. Good luck

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
m basically look to gain as much strenght as possible while keepin my bodyfat down.

Iwas thinking of taking

Ultimate Nutrition Horse Power-Pre Workout
Scivation XTEND- Durring Day and workout(sipp on)/Jungle warefare
AST micronized creatine post workout with Dextrose.
Fishoil-6 grams at bed time

Im not sure weather im going to use JW or not because im only 17I have used creatine mono before and xtend so dont think I just jumped into supplements.

Anyone PLEASE feel free to add/tweak my supplement routine
How does your diet and exercise routine look? How much protein are you consuming? At your age, diet, exercise, a good multi and perhaps protein powder are all you really need. Be sure your getting at least 1-1.5 grams of protein per pound of body weight.

The only change I would make to your supplement protocol...if you are going to spend the money...is to spread out your fish oil more. I would take one with every meal ideally...or perhaps 2 with breakfast, lunch and dinner. You'll reap the benefits of the EPA/DHA in fish oil much more this way.

Good luck and keep us posted ;)

Workin

lDaChOsEnOnEl

Awards
My workout program is very intense im doin somthing like a 5x5 program to get strenght up and add a little bit of mass.My diet could improve which im am working on now, im not going to start this stack until I get diet straight becuase thats the most impotant thing. Lastly I take in around 1.7 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight. Another question I would steal cut oats be better for a per workout meal or postwork out?

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Lemme warn you about the taste of horsepower. It is horrible, the worst I have ever tasted, also it gave me the runs everyday I took it. If you can ignore the taste and taste isn't a big deal to you then go for it, its a good creatine. I would also recommend SMASH pre-workout put out by Axis Labs. I have been taking it the past long while and I love it. It tastes like red kool-aid and gives me tons of energy and pumps. Plus it has a healthy dose of CEE which really does the trick. But whichever you decide to do, Good luck...I am with workin tho, your diet needs to be in order before you start on any of this.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
My workout program is very intense im doin somthing like a 5x5 program to get strenght up and add a little bit of mass.My diet could improve which im am working on now, im not going to start this stack until I get diet straight becuase thats the most impotant thing. Lastly I take in around 1.7 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight. Another question I would steal cut oats be better for a per workout meal or postwork out?
If your bulking, carbs pre and post workout are essential. I would recommend oatmeal pre workout, as it will give you a more sustained energy, and perhaps a simple carb with a post workout protein shake.

Workin

lDaChOsEnOnEl

Awards
What do you mean why you say simple carb what do you recomend ?

lDaChOsEnOnEl

Awards
Now what would you recomend for a workout plan dose 5x5 sounds good and is there a site where I can actually get a layout of it

dontsurfonmytur

Awards
So nobody here thinks he shouldnt take the Jungle warfare even tho hes 17??
so I guess its no harm if i took it when i turn 18 soon.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
There is just no reason to spend the money on that type of supplement when your natural hormones are already optimal for maximized growth.

Eat, train and rest. Save the supps for us old guys. :)

mbunnell

mbunnell

Awards
There is just no reason to spend the money on that type of supplement when your natural hormones are already optimal for maximized growth.

Eat, train and rest. Save the supps for us old guys. :)
I agree. 18 is even too young for those type of supplements. Stick with a healthy diet, good training, protein, and creatine.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Looking back at my first post in this thread, you'll see I agree with you completely. At his age, the supplement protocol he's on is unneccesarry...but not harmful, which would be my first concern.

Workin

lDaChOsEnOnEl

Awards
So do you think I will be okay if I use the same stack but sub JW with xtend? And my diet is pretty good now im trying to perfect it but could use a little help

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
So do you think I will be okay if I use the same stack but sub JW with xtend? And my diet is pretty good now im trying to perfect it but could use a little help
I thought you were taking xtend with the stack you posted.... :think: Anyway, yes, you should be fine. Be sure and get your diet in order though...basically, at your age especially, healthy, nutrient dense food + hard training = EXCELLENT results. :)

Workin

lDaChOsEnOnEl

Awards
Does anyone know where I can find like a post or somting about good foods and stuff like that becuase I want to perfect my diet before I take all these supplements. Or can anyone help me.