Attn: Axis Labs - SMASH - Free Samples!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
BTW guys, remember to mix 1 scoop with 16oz of water. At that level the flavor is amazing. For an extra kick throw in another 1/4 to 1/2 scoop. Enjoy guys. And don't forget to let us know how it worked for you.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro, looking forward to it.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
BJ, How much caffeine is actually in smash?

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
BJ, How much caffeine is actually in smash?
Hey bro. Here is all I got:

Energy Infusion (proprietary blend) 1.2g
Glucuronolactone
Caffeine
Tyrosine

Hopefully that answers your question good enough.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro. Here is all I got:

Energy Infusion (proprietary blend) 1.2g
Glucuronolactone
Caffeine
Tyrosine

Hopefully that answers your question good enough.
Actually, I was hoping you could give me the amount of Caffeine found in smash.

Just curious because during the week I'm a late afternoon workout kind of guy and I usually stop most after 1 or so...minus a cup of hot tea...

But for a weekend pre-workout mix, this seems decent, especially with the Glucuronolactone.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Yeh I work out at 5pm every day, and I take a scoop and a half before every workout. I never have any problems going to sleep. I would say you should def. be fine as long as your aren't reallly overly sensitive to caffeine. I am pretty sensitive to it, and I have no problems. Let me know if you have any more questions on any of our products.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Remember guys I need your e-mail and phone #.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
PM'd.

I don't like to unnecessarily give out my phone number, so I didn't include it in the PM. Is my phone number an absolute requirement?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I will give my review scale of 1-11. 11 being the best
Taste 6.5 the package was easy to open but was not easy to put in my bottle so I give it a 6.5. Energy I give it a 8.5-9. Flavor 6., not my cup of tea for flavor as far as atomic punch. Over all I would recommend it for any one that wants to try out another pre work out product.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Huh? Here does work!

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You don't need to send me or blackjack a PM.

Axis Labs: SMASH Pre-Workout Sample

Follow the link, complete the form. Our shipping Dept. will get a sample out to you immediately.

As far as the Caffeine question is concerned. There are 200mg of Caffeine in each scoop of SMASH.

Looking forward to all of your feedback.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Weird ending to this thread I mustve missed...

But after taking forever to finally try it, I downed the sample jsut now and I am leaving work and heading straight to the gym...I'll let ya'll know how it turns out.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
So I'm back from the workout and am sitting down eating dinner...

I have to say that you really should not take this if you are doing an intense leg workout and drive a car with a manual transmission. On my way home i got this crazy pump in my leg and had trouble letting out the clutch...haha

Other than that...it was a great product. I took an extra 3 grams of CEE with it though. My workout was great...intense at first, dwindled a little bit in the middle but picked up in the end. It dwindled a little probably because I hit a pretty good leg press of 990 x 8...

All in all, I highly recommend this and it makes me want to look into other Axis products...

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys!

Let us hear about your results with your samples....We would love to hear some feedback!

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the trial, it was a great product. I got slightly over stimulated and got out of breath on some lifts as a result...its that good!

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Just ordered a sample... I can't wait to try this with my pre-workout Poseidon. I think the synergy between the 2 products, as I mentioned in another post, will be fantastic! :thumbsup:

I'll be sure to post my feedback. :)

Workin

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Just ordered a sample... I can't wait to try this with my pre-workout Poseidon. I think the synergy between the 2 products, as I mentioned in another post, will be fantastic! :thumbsup:

I'll be sure to post my feedback. :)

Workin
Can't wait to hear how it goes bro...btw check your pm's ;)

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome feedback guys, I appreciate it. If you have any questions about SMASH feel free to ask.

We will also be having a new flavor coming out soon of SMASH. Blue Raspberry. It tastes awesome.

Looking forward to it coming out very soon, and I know you all will enjoy it.

Thanks again for the feedback.

Wanker527

Wanker527

Awards
i got my sample in the mail yesterday, and took it today before my back workout. i gotta say, this stuff was REALLY strong to me. pumps were awesome, energy was through the roof, and i was burning hot and sweating like a pig (i normally barely sweat at all). i personally would use the product, but probably at half dosage, because it made me a little too jittery and seemed a bit too potent for me (i weigh 188lbs).

overall however, thumbs up from me. :thumbsup:

just curious, what is the caffeine content per serving? it felt pretty high. i skipped my coffee today, but i'm used to drinking 3-4 cups of coffee during the day and i NEVER get this much of an energy rush.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am not going to put the exact mg of Caffeine but I will say that it isn't more than your 3-4 cups coffee. I am glad you felt a rush with it, but it shouldn't have been THAT bad. heh

At least it helped you SMASH through your workout. ;)

I am glad you liked it and did work well for ya.

dannyboy9

dannyboy9

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think it's interestingly peculiar how companies never disclose how much of anything (typically caffeine) is in there product. Like VPX's Redline - for all we know, it could contain 500 mg of caffeine in it and the rest could be just 5 mg doses and then people wonder why it gets them so wired and why it's such an intense energy drink.

What's the purpose of putting something on the label if you're not going to disclose how much is in it? That's what opens up the potential for lawsuits...

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
i got my sample in the mail yesterday, and took it today before my back workout. i gotta say, this stuff was REALLY strong to me. pumps were awesome, energy was through the roof, and i was burning hot and sweating like a pig (i normally barely sweat at all). i personally would use the product, but probably at half dosage, because it made me a little too jittery and seemed a bit too potent for me (i weigh 188lbs).

overall however, thumbs up from me. :thumbsup:

just curious, what is the caffeine content per serving? it felt pretty high. i skipped my coffee today, but i'm used to drinking 3-4 cups of coffee during the day and i NEVER get this much of an energy rush.
Hey man sounds like a good idea. Cut the dosage in half and then slowly increase it till it is just right. Thanks so much for the review. Let us know how everything works out.

dannyboy9

dannyboy9

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am not going to put the exact mg of Caffeine but I will say that it isn't more than your 3-4 cups coffee.
Why don't you put the exact mg? You can't or you won't? I'm trying to make sense of the senseless here...I apologize.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just usually don't like to do that because trying to keep a formula unique, meaning not copied to the exact mg. However, the amount of caffeine in a product is very important to know the exact amount, especially if you are sensitive to it.

I did not mean any disrespect at all, I'm sure you can understand where I was coming from.

It is 200mg Caffeine. :)

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I got my sample yesterday. Tried it today. Kinda sweet but taste o.k. Taste is not a big factor but glad it's not as horrific as Purple Wraath. Felt good working out not speedy or anything. Good pump, I would give a cannister a shot after I use up the Storm I have right now I usually change after two tubs of whatever. I figure after two tubs I am used to whatever I am taking. So Smash is what i will buy next. Does it have any flavor other than Fruit punch?

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I got my sample yesterday. Tried it today. Kinda sweet but taste o.k. Taste is not a big factor but glad it's not as horrific as Purple Wraath. Felt good working out not speedy or anything. Good pump, I would give a cannister a shot after I use up the Storm I have right now I usually change after two tubs of whatever. I figure after two tubs I am used to whatever I am taking. So Smash is what i will buy next. Does it have any flavor other than Fruit punch?
We will be releasing a Blue Raspberry flavor VERY soon. It tastes awesome aswell. I believe it should be out any day now.

dannyboy9

dannyboy9

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just usually don't like to do that because trying to keep a formula unique, meaning not copied to the exact mg. However, the amount of caffeine in a product is very important to know the exact amount, especially if you are sensitive to it.

I did not mean any disrespect at all, I'm sure you can understand where I was coming from.

It is 200mg Caffeine. :)
That wasn't so hard now was it? :thumbsup:

Wait..you said you don't like to say how much because you want to keep your formula unique?

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That wasn't so hard now was it? :thumbsup:

Wait..you said you don't like to say how much because you want to keep your formula unique?
More so it can't be copied to the exact mg. But I do understand why one would need to know the exact mg of caffeine.

My fiance' is very sensitive to caffeine, so I can relate to why one would want to know how much.

Hope that answers your question. :goodpost:

dannyboy9

dannyboy9

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So other companies can't copy your formula down to the exact mg you mean?

Why don't you just get your formula patented if you feel it's really that good and you want to avoid anyone copying it?

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
So other companies can't copy your formula down to the exact mg you mean?

Why don't you just get your formula patented if you feel it's really that good and you want to avoid anyone copying it?
they could do this... but some company would just come along and slightly adjust it and then it is no longer protected. You sometimes have to use a proprietary blend to protect your investment.. even though people hate it.

dannyboy9

dannyboy9

Banned
Awards
  • Established
they could do this... but some company would just come along and slightly adjust it and then it is no longer protected. You sometimes have to use a proprietary blend to protect your investment.. even though people hate it.
It wouldn't matter if it's slightly adjusted because it doesn't contain the same ratio of ingredients your patented blend would have. It doesn't matter how close another company would want to mimic your formula, if it's patented, they can't copy it down to the teeth but they can put out something similar. The reason you would patent it is because the ratios are just right to provide the ideal effect. I guess that's why there's 100 other "propietary blends" out there just like it but wiht different amounts of whatever in it. All it comes down to is brand name and marketing then...

V00D00

V00D00

Awards
I feel like Im on Romper Room.. I see BlackJack.... I see Click.... WTF happened to Bigboy??

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Exactly!