protein powders that taste good...

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
in search of a high quality GOOD tasting protein...I know these are different blends and I plan on trying XF Pro Peptide as a night time protein next, but could you guys recommend some other, i'm not really interested in ordering some custom protein either...

I don't like :

ON 100% whey
DS Sustain
SAN Infusion (is alright)
Nector (burnt out, used it for about 2 years)
MM (tastes great, but only good for bulking diet)
Real Gains (ehh)

my favroite protein ever is definitly OPTIMUM HEALTH NUTRITION - Pro Complete 40

however I can't find it online, only at my local supplement store...

any other recommendations

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
For taste my personal preference is GF Pro Cherry and Dutch Chocolate (dutch chocolate is amazing!) My second favorite tasting protein would be anabolic innovations chocolate peanut butter. If you want to taste test proteins I would reccomend going to anabolic innovations trial samples (you get 2 servings of each flavor and at a very good price and you can make sure you get the flavor you like)

Whey Protein Isolate Concentrate, Cycle Support, diet, supplements - Home

and GF pro at Sport Nutrition Supplements for Bodybuilding and Fitness needs is where I get mine if your interested

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
second AI. taste great and are a much higher quality than 90% of the other brands. Good price too. I try out different brands at times and always go back to AI.

mbunnell

mbunnell

Awards
I would recomend either AI, all the whey, or amplify. Not too many people know about amplify b/c only gnc franchise stores carry it. Its only like 40 bucks for 4 pounds of hydrolyzed whey, concentrate, and isolate.

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
AI, iron-tek micell edge, vpx low impact are pretty good

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
thanks...the first link seems to be underconstruction when I try to click on any of the protein links...

For taste my personal preference is GF Pro Cherry and Dutch Chocolate (dutch chocolate is amazing!) My second favorite tasting protein would be anabolic innovations chocolate peanut butter. If you want to taste test proteins I would reccomend going to anabolic innovations trial samples (you get 2 servings of each flavor and at a very good price and you can make sure you get the flavor you like)

Whey Protein Isolate Concentrate, Cycle Support, diet, supplements - Home

and GF pro at Sport Nutrition Supplements for Bodybuilding and Fitness needs is where I get mine if your interested

NDjets78

Awards
Probolic SR before bed is pretty good. I like the cookies n creme flavor. I also take myozene pwo which tastes like ass but i usually go for results 1st, taste 2nd.

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
Black Star Labs/Xtreme Formulations proteins are all top notch and flavors are amongst the best I've tasted. DYA ProPeptide is an oft overlooked quality blend as well.

dvsness

dvsness

Awards
All of the BSL or Premium flavors at TP - no sweetners needed.

VPX Graham Cracker.

Prolab Protein Component Cinnamon.

GF Pro/I Pro Blueberry or Orange Cream.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
in search of a high quality GOOD tasting protein...I know these are different blends and I plan on trying XF Pro Peptide as a night time protein next, but could you guys recommend some other, i'm not really interested in ordering some custom protein either...

I don't like :

ON 100% whey
DS Sustain
SAN Infusion (is alright)
Nector (burnt out, used it for about 2 years)
MM (tastes great, but only good for bulking diet)
Real Gains (ehh)

my favroite protein ever is definitly OPTIMUM HEALTH NUTRITION - Pro Complete 40

however I can't find it online, only at my local supplement store...

any other recommendations
Muscle Milk / Vanilla!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established

xjae

Awards
Dymatize Elite Whey: Cafe Moca is def on the top list for me and so is Sustain, love the taste!

tintinet

Awards
PVL Whey Gourmet

PVL Smooth Peanut Butter Chocolate has been my favorite for years now. Tried many other big name brands and flavors, but not GF (something unsettling about spray dried plasma) or AI (not yet, anyway).

ShapeUP

ShapeUP

Awards
CytoSport - Complete Whey....

CytoSport - Evopro (casein)

RexGrandis

RexGrandis

Awards
Muscle Milk light, it is supposed to taste exactly the same as MM, still has some fat, but can you beat that taste?

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
If you are still debating Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide, give me a heads-up... I can get some samples out to you. :)

dwb

Awards
If you are still debating Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide, give me a heads-up... I can get some samples out to you. :)
I have been using ultra peptide for years love the stuff . just wish comes in bigger container

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
I have been using ultra peptide for years love the stuff . just wish comes in bigger container
How bout more flavors?

... Looks like Dark Chocolate Mint still needs some work as I didn't find my sample to be all that 'Dark', but we'll see as Customizer may end up going with it. That, or I just didn't get tha memo it's been changed to Chocolate Mint, lol. ;)

I also got some Cookies & Creme... this one is really good. Unfortunately I haven't tasted a C&C flavor to compare it to other than Evopro which I thought was aweful.

Banana Creme, Graham Cracker, maybe an Orange Creme to follow.

always the gentleman
I appreciate that.

cassimus

cassimus

Awards
HEy unlikely toad i tried emailing you but it wont let me and your site shipping link is down i would like to see some samples of you protein poweders if you dont mind just any thing but chocolate lol email me at [email protected]
thanks man

cassimus

cassimus

Awards
hey i found on ebay 6 variety 1lb containers of muscle milk for 47$ is that a good deal?

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
HUGE bump on Dymatize Elite Gourmet Vanilla...

dwb

Awards
How bout more flavors?

... Looks like Dark Chocolate Mint still needs some work as I didn't find my sample to be all that 'Dark', but we'll see as Customizer may end up going with it. That, or I just didn't get tha memo it's been changed to Chocolate Mint, lol. ;)

I also got some Cookies & Creme... this one is really good. Unfortunately I haven't tasted a C&C flavor to compare it to other than Evopro which I thought was aweful.

Banana Creme, Graham Cracker, maybe an Orange Creme to follow.

I appreciate that.
bannana creme and dark chocolate sound great

maddogy

Awards
muscle milk is by far the best tasting protein i've tasted even mocha joe