Looking for user feedback

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Brian, wait... is this a SUPPLEMENT? :D

I've been told it works well and is comparable to Thermolife's Dicana but stronger at recommended dose. I have not tried myself however. This report comes from MAN's CSO Shawn Wells which I trust. I have used Dicana and so has Shawn. Current stock of Dicana is being liquidated at most places as there is a new version on tha horizon. In fact NP just had a sale on it which I picked up two bottles. Before you buy, I'd suggest hitting up your local Vitamin Shoppe and looking at tha discount table. Some guys have reported buying for less than 10 a bottle and at that price, it's a steal. :) If Dicana is what you go with, expect to double recommended dose from tha start.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The difference I see between them is that Dicana is supposed to be a precursor T2 & T3 and Thyrotabs is a precursor to T3 & T4.

Anecdotal evidence suggest to me that the T4 may be something that provides me better results. Having used T2 (diiodo) and T3 (synthetic) I experience far superior results with Triac (T3/T4 precursors).

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The difference I see between them is that Dicana is supposed to be a precursor T2 & T3 and Thyrotabs is a precursor to T3 & T4.

Anecdotal evidence suggest to me that the T4 may be something that provides me better results. Having used T2 (diiodo) and T3 (synthetic) I experience far superior results with Triac (T3/T4 precursors).
I have used Gasparai thyrotabs with much success and actually like them a lot better then T3 itself. It takes a little bit to notice it, maybe 4 days or so( even tho i beleive it says like 4-7 days on the box) and then it just seems like i wake up leaner and leaner every morning. I doubt ull be dissapointed B, i know i wasnt.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
I had little success with this, even stacked with 3rd degree. My diet was great, cardio was good. I won't buy it again. Just my opinion.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
I had little success with this, even stacked with 3rd degree. My diet was great, cardio was good. I won't buy it again. Just my opinion.
If diet was "great" and cardio was "good", then you would have had great success even without supps:think: ! And then adding two fat burners...........not to be an ass or anything bro, but maybe diet wasn't great, and maybe cardio wasnt good? Again, not trying to be a prick bro, but............

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
If diet was "great" and cardio was "good", then you would have had great success even without supps:think: ! And then adding two fat burners...........not to be an ass or anything bro, but maybe diet wasn't great, and maybe cardio wasnt good? Again, not trying to be a prick bro, but............
I was referring to success with thyrotabs. I did lose some weight, but no more than expected from diet and cardio. I think he was interested in results from the product.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I haven't tried it, but I only have heard good things about it. I tried Dicana at touble dose. It was good. I expect Thyrotabs to be a little stronger.

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
Ditto. Didn't change much of anything..i.e. Still hit the weights. 30 minutes of cardio 4x a week. Eat responsibly didn't lose a thing and my BP went up.Won't do it again

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
I was referring to success with thyrotabs. I did lose some weight, but no more than expected from diet and cardio. I think he was interested in results from the product.
Gothcha!:thumbsup: