Looking for user feedback - AnabolicMinds.com

Looking for user feedback

1. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Looking for user feedback

Thermogenic Thyrotabs (90 tabs) By Gaspari

From what I have been reading it seems to be another form or synthesis of TRIAC (tiractricol).

Any user feedback?

2. Senior Member

Brian, wait... is this a SUPPLEMENT?

I've been told it works well and is comparable to Thermolife's Dicana but stronger at recommended dose. I have not tried myself however. This report comes from MAN's CSO Shawn Wells which I trust. I have used Dicana and so has Shawn. Current stock of Dicana is being liquidated at most places as there is a new version on tha horizon. In fact NP just had a sale on it which I picked up two bottles. Before you buy, I'd suggest hitting up your local Vitamin Shoppe and looking at tha discount table. Some guys have reported buying for less than 10 a bottle and at that price, it's a steal. If Dicana is what you go with, expect to double recommended dose from tha start.
  3. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The difference I see between them is that Dicana is supposed to be a precursor T2 & T3 and Thyrotabs is a precursor to T3 & T4.

Anecdotal evidence suggest to me that the T4 may be something that provides me better results. Having used T2 (diiodo) and T3 (synthetic) I experience far superior results with Triac (T3/T4 precursors).
    •   

4. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    The difference I see between them is that Dicana is supposed to be a precursor T2 & T3 and Thyrotabs is a precursor to T3 & T4.

Anecdotal evidence suggest to me that the T4 may be something that provides me better results. Having used T2 (diiodo) and T3 (synthetic) I experience far superior results with Triac (T3/T4 precursors).
    I have used Gasparai thyrotabs with much success and actually like them a lot better then T3 itself. It takes a little bit to notice it, maybe 4 days or so( even tho i beleive it says like 4-7 days on the box) and then it just seems like i wake up leaner and leaner every morning. I doubt ull be dissapointed B, i know i wasnt.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I had little success with this, even stacked with 3rd degree. My diet was great, cardio was good. I won't buy it again. Just my opinion.
  6. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    I had little success with this, even stacked with 3rd degree. My diet was great, cardio was good. I won't buy it again. Just my opinion.
    If diet was "great" and cardio was "good", then you would have had great success even without supps ! And then adding two fat burners...........not to be an ass or anything bro, but maybe diet wasn't great, and maybe cardio wasnt good? Again, not trying to be a prick bro, but............
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by swole210 View Post
    If diet was "great" and cardio was "good", then you would have had great success even without supps ! And then adding two fat burners...........not to be an ass or anything bro, but maybe diet wasn't great, and maybe cardio wasnt good? Again, not trying to be a prick bro, but............
    I was referring to success with thyrotabs. I did lose some weight, but no more than expected from diet and cardio. I think he was interested in results from the product.
  8. Registered User

Reputation Reputation

I haven't tried it, but I only have heard good things about it. I tried Dicana at touble dose. It was good. I expect Thyrotabs to be a little stronger.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  196 lbs.

Ditto. Didn't change much of anything..i.e. Still hit the weights. 30 minutes of cardio 4x a week. Eat responsibly didn't lose a thing and my BP went up.Won't do it again
  10. Registered User

I was referring to success with thyrotabs. I did lose some weight, but no more than expected from diet and cardio. I think he was interested in results from the product.
    Gothcha!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. weekly cals vs daily.....looking for personal feedback
    By hvactech in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-11-2012, 11:37 PM
  2. Looking for some feedback
    By jmac1986 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-29-2011, 03:35 PM
  3. Looking for PCT feedback (hdrol/pstanz cycle)
    By slowrx in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-11-2011, 09:45 AM
  4. Looking for users who have ran P-stanz
    By JT54 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-01-2010, 12:23 PM
  5. Looking for M1T users updates
    By jminis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 11-10-2003, 09:43 PM