Looking for user feedback

1. Unbreakable

Looking for user feedback

Thermogenic Thyrotabs (90 tabs) By Gaspari

From what I have been reading it seems to be another form or synthesis of TRIAC (tiractricol).

Any user feedback?
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

2. Brian, wait... is this a SUPPLEMENT?

I've been told it works well and is comparable to Thermolife's Dicana but stronger at recommended dose. I have not tried myself however. This report comes from MAN's CSO Shawn Wells which I trust. I have used Dicana and so has Shawn. Current stock of Dicana is being liquidated at most places as there is a new version on tha horizon. In fact NP just had a sale on it which I picked up two bottles. Before you buy, I'd suggest hitting up your local Vitamin Shoppe and looking at tha discount table. Some guys have reported buying for less than 10 a bottle and at that price, it's a steal. If Dicana is what you go with, expect to double recommended dose from tha start.
  3. Unbreakable

The difference I see between them is that Dicana is supposed to be a precursor T2 & T3 and Thyrotabs is a precursor to T3 & T4.

Anecdotal evidence suggest to me that the T4 may be something that provides me better results. Having used T2 (diiodo) and T3 (synthetic) I experience far superior results with Triac (T3/T4 precursors).
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    The difference I see between them is that Dicana is supposed to be a precursor T2 & T3 and Thyrotabs is a precursor to T3 & T4.

Anecdotal evidence suggest to me that the T4 may be something that provides me better results. Having used T2 (diiodo) and T3 (synthetic) I experience far superior results with Triac (T3/T4 precursors).
    I have used Gasparai thyrotabs with much success and actually like them a lot better then T3 itself. It takes a little bit to notice it, maybe 4 days or so( even tho i beleive it says like 4-7 days on the box) and then it just seems like i wake up leaner and leaner every morning. I doubt ull be dissapointed B, i know i wasnt.

5. I had little success with this, even stacked with 3rd degree. My diet was great, cardio was good. I won't buy it again. Just my opinion.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    I had little success with this, even stacked with 3rd degree. My diet was great, cardio was good. I won't buy it again. Just my opinion.
    If diet was "great" and cardio was "good", then you would have had great success even without supps ! And then adding two fat burners...........not to be an ass or anything bro, but maybe diet wasn't great, and maybe cardio wasnt good? Again, not trying to be a prick bro, but............

7. Quote Originally Posted by swole210 View Post
    If diet was "great" and cardio was "good", then you would have had great success even without supps ! And then adding two fat burners...........not to be an ass or anything bro, but maybe diet wasn't great, and maybe cardio wasnt good? Again, not trying to be a prick bro, but............
    I was referring to success with thyrotabs. I did lose some weight, but no more than expected from diet and cardio. I think he was interested in results from the product.

8. I haven't tried it, but I only have heard good things about it. I tried Dicana at touble dose. It was good. I expect Thyrotabs to be a little stronger.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    I had little success with this, even stacked with 3rd degree. My diet was great, cardio was good. I won't buy it again. Just my opinion.
    Ditto. Didn't change much of anything..i.e. Still hit the weights. 30 minutes of cardio 4x a week. Eat responsibly didn't lose a thing and my BP went up.Won't do it again

10. Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    I was referring to success with thyrotabs. I did lose some weight, but no more than expected from diet and cardio. I think he was interested in results from the product.
    Gothcha!

Similar Forum Threads

1. weekly cals vs daily.....looking for personal feedback
    By hvactech in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-12-2012, 12:37 AM
  2. Looking for some feedback
    By jmac1986 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-29-2011, 04:35 PM
  3. Looking for PCT feedback (hdrol/pstanz cycle)
    By slowrx in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-11-2011, 10:45 AM
  4. Looking for users who have ran P-stanz
    By JT54 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-01-2010, 01:23 PM
  5. Looking for M1T users updates
    By jminis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 11-10-2003, 10:43 PM