haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established

Sex: M

Height: 6'2''

Weight: 243 lbs

BF%: 9%

Training experience: Been lifting seriously for about 6 years. I have always been obsessed with becomeing the hugest, strongest mother f***er. Ever since I was 13 I have set myself apart by training with people much older and more experienced than myself. In this way I have always had something bigger than me to "beat".

Current Training Schedule:
Monday- Chest, Abbs
Tuesday-Back, Traps
Wednesday- Legs, Abbs
Thursday- Shoulders, Traps
Friday- Tris, light Chest, Abbs
Saturday-Bis, light Back
Typical day is around 2-3 hours. All high intensity, High weight-medium reps to start, then medium weight-extreme reps to finish.

Cardio Schedule: Currently no cardio, I add it in if I notice fat gain.

Current Supplements:
Multi-vitamine
Omega 3-6-9
Chromium (load pre-workout)
No-Xplode (pre-workout)
Taurine
Glutamine
Creatine Monohydrate (Morning and Post workout)
Whey Protien(4-5 servings daily)
ZMA

Adding Anabolic Pump
I'm willing be dropping No-xplode and be replacing with CEE and Glycerol in order to avoid conflict with the addition of Anabolic Pump.

Short Term Goal: I'm currently lean bulking from 243-255.

Current Diet & Macros:
My current diet consists of 6 meals a day. I am currently eating anywhere between 4000 and 6000plus calories a day. I get my protein from lean meats, eggs, and lots of protien shakes! My carbs are mainly of low GI, except post workout where I immediately consume 200-400 cals from fruit drinks along with two scoops of whey and 10g of creatine mono.

Current Daily Water Intake:
I'm currently getting 4-6 gallons a day.

I will be starting my log some time next week, anaboolic pump is sold out until the 22nd. I will try to add photos and I will try to update everyday.