It's just water under the bridge.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just bought this new supplement that everyone has been raving about. Everyone is giving it great reviews. So I bought it to try out for myself. The label claims say that I can gain 8 or more lbs within 2-3 days if I use it exactly a directed on the label...so I did.

The label says to take one 500mg capsule twice daily and drink at least one gallon (or more) of water daily to see the best results.

After 2 days I weighed myself and I was up 8lbs. This stuff is the real deal. They said 8lbs in 2-3 days and they weren't lying. The scale don't lie either. The only sides I experienced was a lot of urination and a really hard time drinking all that water because I never usually drink that much water.

So now I ask you to try out this little test for yourself:

• Get your bathroom scale out and weigh yourself.
  • Take two 500mg capsules of this supplement and place them in your hand and get back on the scale.
  • Can you see the 1g weight gain on your scale? No! Me neither.
  • Step off the scale.
  • With the empty hand pick up a one gallon bottle of water and step on the scale. Wow! I gained 8lbs (+1g)
  • Step off the scale.
  • Place the two 500mg capsules back in the bottle.
  • Pick up the one gallon bottle of water with either hand and step on the scale again.
  • Wow! 8lbs!. Even when I balance the bottle on my head.
Now, like you, I'm no dummie. I can easily see that this supplement ROCKS! I can't wait to stock up.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
This has been known to work for muscle tech.
If you take anatator-70 and eat 50lbs of food and don't crap you can gain 50lbs in just 6 weeks. Your colon will be the size of Elvis's but hey Rocka-Hula Baby!:icon_lol:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lmao, I'm going to mega-dose it and take two gallons of water!

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
water is one of my favorite supps.