Adding another dosage of Activate - AnabolicMinds.com

Adding another dosage of Activate

1. Registered User

Smile Adding another dosage of Activate

Currently doing Activate at 4 caps per day, one upon waking up, another one about fours later, another 4-5 hours later, and another one before bedtime.

Now into the last 2 weeks of my 8 week stack and wondering what would be the best time of day to add an additional cap so I am doing 5 caps per day for the last 2 weeks. Any specific time or add it on workout days to the preworkout dosage or what?

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  242 lbs.

How many daily meals are you eating? I eat five meals each day (spread 3 hours apart) and I take ActivaTe with each one. This has been working very well for me.
  3. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder

Quote Originally Posted by lawnboy246 View Post
    Currently doing Activate at 4 caps per day, one upon waking up, another one about fours later, another 4-5 hours later, and another one before bedtime.

Now into the last 2 weeks of my 8 week stack and wondering what would be the best time of day to add an additional cap so I am doing 5 caps per day for the last 2 weeks. Any specific time or add it on workout days to the preworkout dosage or what?
    Take one with your pre workout meal and post workout meal.

Workin
    •   

4. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

I like to taper down my last week.
  5. New Member

This is the response I got...
  6. Registered User

Typically doing about 5-6 meals. Do you take your last dosage with food or by itself right before you go to bed?

How long are you running this dosage for?

Quote Originally Posted by ragnar View Post
    How many daily meals are you eating? I eat five meals each day (spread 3 hours apart) and I take ActivaTe with each one. This has been working very well for me.
  7. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I don't think the timing of the dose is really all that important as long as it's even intervals in dosing. That being said, if I where you I might would like to double up on a pre work out dose just to see if it could help enhance your work out.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

8. Registered User

Good idea!

I have about 75 caps left of Activate and tomorrow starts week 7 of my 8 week cycle. Probably not a good idea to go beyond 8 weeks so will likely do 5 caps per day for week 7 and then cut it back to 4 caps per day for week 8. Or is there any need to taper down Activate? I have heard that it is recommended with Rebound Reloaded, but if not necessary, since I still have plenty of Activate, I could do 5 caps per day for weeks 7 and 8.

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    I don't think the timing of the dose is really all that important as long as it's even intervals in dosing. That being said, if I where you I might would like to double up on a pre work out dose just to see if it could help enhance your work out.
  9. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder

Good idea!

I have about 75 caps left of Activate and tomorrow starts week 7 of my 8 week cycle. Probably not a good idea to go beyond 8 weeks so will likely do 5 caps per day for week 7 and then cut it back to 4 caps per day for week 8. Or is there any need to taper down Activate? I have heard that it is recommended with Rebound Reloaded, but if not necessary, since I still have plenty of Activate, I could do 5 caps per day for weeks 7 and 8.
    I've had the best results NOT tapering Activate...some prefer to however. I personally don't think it's necessary.

I'm sure others may chime in with other opinions.

Workin
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  242 lbs.

Typically doing about 5-6 meals. Do you take your last dosage with food or by itself right before you go to bed?

How long are you running this dosage for?

I take all of my capsules with meals (including pre- and post-workout meals).

I originally started my current 8-week cycle with the intent of using four capsules each day. Initially, I experienced some mild acne (something that I haven't had for almost 20 years), but it subsided after the first few weeks. Guessing that my body had quickly adapted, and based on a suggestion to experiment with dosage, I jumped to five capsules a day. When I still hadn't experienced a similar outbreak a week later, I upped the dosage one more time to 6 capsules per day. The mild body acne returned and this time it stayed.

Granted, all of this is anecdotal and subjective. But as I'm in the final week of my 8-week cycle (taking 6 capsules a day for a little over a month now), my strength has increased significantly. Predicated on what I've learned during this cycle, my next one will run 6 capsules a day for the 8-week duration. This seems to be the right dosage for me.
  11. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Good idea!

I did not find it necessary to taper at all, and never felt anything when coming off either. But like workin said, others may differ.

12. Registered User

Thanks for the feedback...going to go with 5 caps for the next 2 weeks.
  13. Registered User

Actually I mispoke...I have 83 caps left as of today so guess I could actually do 6 caps per day, for the next 2 weeks, starting today.

Isn't it probably better to go this route than extend beyond the 8 week timeframe?
  14. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

If you can do six and you want to then why not, there was a lot of talk about double dosing activate a while back with a lot of happy people who went that route. If you stick with five a day, I doubt the small extension(day or two) after the eight weeks is all that detrimental.

15. Registered User

Figured I will keep it to the 8 week cycle and start the 6 caps per day tomorrow and run that for 2 weeks. Will probably take one with breakfast, two with my late morning meal, two with my workout stack, and one with my last meal of the day. Going to keep the Rebound Reloaded at 1 cap in the evenings for the next two weeks.

If you can do six and you want to then why not, there was a lot of talk about double dosing activate a while back with a lot of happy people who went that route. If you stick with five a day, I doubt the small extension(day or two) after the eight weeks is all that detrimental.
  16. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Sounds good, hope it works out well for you.

17. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder

Figured I will keep it to the 8 week cycle and start the 6 caps per day tomorrow and run that for 2 weeks. Will probably take one with breakfast, two with my late morning meal, two with my workout stack, and one with my last meal of the day. Going to keep the Rebound Reloaded at 1 cap in the evenings for the next two weeks.
    Good luck lawnboy! Keep us updated!

Workin
  18. Registered User

Only been a few days at the increased dosage, but it has proven to be very effective and have noticed a big difference in my workouts. Not sure if my body got use to the 4 caps per day for the past 6 weeks or if my weight of about 205lbs needs a slightly higher dosage.

Quote Originally Posted by workin2005 View Post
    Good luck lawnboy! Keep us updated!

Workin
  19. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder

Only been a few days at the increased dosage, but it has proven to be very effective and have noticed a big difference in my workouts. Not sure if my body got use to the 4 caps per day for the past 6 weeks or if my weight of about 205lbs needs a slightly higher dosage.
    That was my finding as well.

Workin
  20. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Well don't leave us hanging LB. How do feel at the increased dosage and what are you noticing off of it?

21. Registered User

Well, workouts seem more intense, feel more aggressive, but in a good way...been hitting some of the heaviest weights for various body parts I have problem ever lifted.

I am taking one with breakfast, two with my late morning meal, two with my workout stack, and one with my last meal of the day.

Kind of wish I had increased the dosage to 5 caps around week 3-4 and increased to 6 caps at the beginning of week 5. Will definitely keep this in mind for my next stack. Seems my weight definitely plays a role in the appropriate dosage which I really have never noticed before now.

Well don't leave us hanging LB. How do feel at the increased dosage and what are you noticing off of it?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Should i up dosage of activate?
    By Billd82 in forum Driven Sports
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-18-2011, 10:56 AM
  2. Should I go for another bottle of prime, or Activate?
    By WesleyAlpha in forum Supplements
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-04-2009, 11:17 AM
  3. Dosage of 4-AD CYP for HRT?
    By Mr.50 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-11-2005, 11:38 AM
  4. lowest dosage of prop
    By WYD02 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-17-2003, 09:29 PM
  5. Replies: 3