Has anyone used Mass FX?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Has anyone used Mass FX?


    My question is about Mass FX,? I've used pheraplex, rebound xt, and retain that they make, and liked them all, so I'm curious about mass fx. Has anyone tried it? Results?


  2. nope no1 has used it
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by East1600Plus View Post
    nope no1 has used it
    No reason to be a ****, just want to hear what people who have used it think

  4. Quote Originally Posted by livebono View Post
    No reason to be a ****, just want to hear what people who have used it think


    here i saved u the trouble
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/searc...=1243259&pp=20

  5. the link says "no matches"
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by livebono View Post
    the link says "no matches"
    the link works for me...just go to the search button and search mass fx

    there are tons of reviews on it check the logs section

    logs http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/

  7. that's what i needed, thank you, I'm still pretty new to this forum, so I'm still trying to figure it out

  8. this thread is so ironic to me...

    ...anybody else feel that way?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by livebono View Post
    No reason to be a ****, just want to hear what people who have used it think

    Agreed. East, knock it off.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    this thread is so ironic to me...

    ...anybody else feel that way?
    i know why!

    b/c i ask a lot of questions

    i'm in a pissed off mood today what can i say
  11. ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  12. Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    this thread is so ironic to me...

    ...anybody else feel that way?
    Ironic with a touch of hypocrisy.

  13. hypocrisy?

  14. Mass FX has gotten great results... STacks great with many other products as well. CHeck out our subforum for more info, and feel free to ask us any questions

  15. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    thanks

  16. Quote Originally Posted by livebono View Post
    hypocrisy?
    Curious why you questioned hypocrisy and not irony? Anyways, yeah, East1600 asks tons of really simple/easily searched questions, yet when someone else does(you) he jumps down there throat a bit, making him a hypocrite. He's a good guy though, I'm sure I'm a hypocrite and definitely an as*hole at times.

  17. I'm on it right now - strength is going up. NO SIDES.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    Curious why you questioned hypocrisy and not irony? Anyways, yeah, East1600 asks tons of really simple/easily searched questions, yet when someone else does(you) he jumps down there throat a bit, making him a hypocrite. He's a good guy though, I'm sure I'm a hypocrite and definitely an as*hole at times.
    Ah, gotcha, I'm new to forums, so I'm still learning how to find some of the information

  19. feel free to start a thread in the anabolic xtreme section here with any additional questions you may have!

    glad to help out in anyway we can!

  20. Search is your friend bro. MassFX is a great product, it would seem. I jsut started it myself yesterday. Check out glen's log on it.

  21. thanks for the help guys, I appreciate it

  22. I tried MassFX along with Hyper H and had some very nice gains, especially in strength. I am cutting so MassFX really helped me out with keeping my strength and muscle while cutting. I am going to order more of this stack tonight and run it again as soon as it arrives.
    Proud Owner of:
    www.MuscleThreadz.com
    www.BodyByBB2K.com

  23. Do you think it's better for cutting, or for bulking, or just maintaining while you run a cut cycle?

  24. YES!

    IT is BEST as a bulker, but my first cycle was a cut and we just had a guy (fatsalad) lose 15 pounds in 4 weeks.

    on a calorie deficit it helps you maintain (and possibly gain) your muscle.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by livebono View Post
    Ah, gotcha, I'm new to forums, so I'm still learning how to find some of the information
    Right on, searching is so much fun, you always find 10 times more info than you would've expected. However, feel free to ask questions. If you're here for 6 months and then ask "has anyone stacked creatine with glutamine", I will be forced to flame you.

  26. oh damn! i never thought about stacking creatine with glutamine! is that possible? has anyone done that?

  27. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    oh damn! i never thought about stacking creatine with glutamine! is that possible? has anyone done that?
    LOL.....seriously though, what's "creatine"?

    just kidding

  28. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    YES!

    IT is BEST as a bulker, but my first cycle was a cut and we just had a guy (fatsalad) lose 15 pounds in 4 weeks.

    on a calorie deficit it helps you maintain (and possibly gain) your muscle.
    I'd like to do a contest sometime in the next few months(for the first time in my life), so I'm looking around for good products to help as much as possible with maintaining mass while I'm dieting

  29. I'm actually currently working on a top secret creatine/glutamine/dextrose stack right now. Please don't tell anyone.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    I'm actually currently working on a top secret creatine/glutamine/dextrose stack right now. Please don't tell anyone.
    Gotta keep that a secret, it's gonna be huge....
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. To anyone who has ever used Mass Tabs...
    By bionicman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-31-2010, 10:51 AM
  2. Has anyone stacked Mass fx with RPM and Drive?
    By Gator Alum 03 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-10-2007, 06:47 PM
  3. has anyone used PG-H
    By mr g in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 129
    Last Post: 10-01-2005, 06:33 AM
  4. has anyone used clen with a ph cycle?
    By phenom9950 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-18-2004, 10:32 AM
  5. Has anyone used Instynct's T3?
    By michaelton in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-23-2004, 09:09 PM
Log in
Log in