Has anyone used Mass FX?

livebono

livebono

Awards
My question is about Mass FX,? I've used pheraplex, rebound xt, and retain that they make, and liked them all, so I'm curious about mass fx. Has anyone tried it? Results?

livebono

livebono

Awards
that's what i needed, thank you, I'm still pretty new to this forum, so I'm still trying to figure it out

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
this thread is so ironic to me...

...anybody else feel that way?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Mass FX has gotten great results... STacks great with many other products as well. CHeck out our subforum for more info, and feel free to ask us any questions

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
hypocrisy?
Curious why you questioned hypocrisy and not irony? Anyways, yeah, East1600 asks tons of really simple/easily searched questions, yet when someone else does(you) he jumps down there throat a bit, making him a hypocrite. He's a good guy though, I'm sure I'm a hypocrite and definitely an as*hole at times.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I'm on it right now - strength is going up. NO SIDES.

livebono

livebono

Awards
Curious why you questioned hypocrisy and not irony? Anyways, yeah, East1600 asks tons of really simple/easily searched questions, yet when someone else does(you) he jumps down there throat a bit, making him a hypocrite. He's a good guy though, I'm sure I'm a hypocrite and definitely an as*hole at times.
Ah, gotcha, I'm new to forums, so I'm still learning how to find some of the information

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
feel free to start a thread in the anabolic xtreme section here with any additional questions you may have!

glad to help out in anyway we can! :thumbsup:

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Search is your friend bro. MassFX is a great product, it would seem. I jsut started it myself yesterday. Check out glen's log on it.

HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established
I tried MassFX along with Hyper H and had some very nice gains, especially in strength. I am cutting so MassFX really helped me out with keeping my strength and muscle while cutting. I am going to order more of this stack tonight and run it again as soon as it arrives.

livebono

livebono

Awards
Do you think it's better for cutting, or for bulking, or just maintaining while you run a cut cycle?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
YES! :D

IT is BEST as a bulker, but my first cycle was a cut and we just had a guy (fatsalad) lose 15 pounds in 4 weeks.

on a calorie deficit it helps you maintain (and possibly gain) your muscle.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Ah, gotcha, I'm new to forums, so I'm still learning how to find some of the information
Right on, searching is so much fun, you always find 10 times more info than you would've expected. However, feel free to ask questions. If you're here for 6 months and then ask "has anyone stacked creatine with glutamine", I will be forced to flame you.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
oh damn! i never thought about stacking creatine with glutamine! :eek: is that possible? :p has anyone done that? :toofunny:

livebono

livebono

Awards
YES! :D

IT is BEST as a bulker, but my first cycle was a cut and we just had a guy (fatsalad) lose 15 pounds in 4 weeks.

on a calorie deficit it helps you maintain (and possibly gain) your muscle.
I'd like to do a contest sometime in the next few months(for the first time in my life), so I'm looking around for good products to help as much as possible with maintaining mass while I'm dieting

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I'm actually currently working on a top secret creatine/glutamine/dextrose stack right now. Please don't tell anyone.

HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established
Do you think it's better for cutting, or for bulking, or just maintaining while you run a cut cycle?
As mace said, yes to both. I would love to stack the two again but while on a bulk to see what happens, heck if it can help me increase my strength the way it did while cutting, i would love to see what it can do with a bulk!:pizza:

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
I knew i was loved!...this is the best V-day EVER! :woohoo:

Rossi2

Rossi2

Awards
oh damn! i never thought about stacking creatine with glutamine! :eek: is that possible? :p has anyone done that? :toofunny:
yo were u serious with that post? lol

if so glutamine is a must with creatine, Cellmass has Glutamine already in it, so you dont have to take a Creatine and Glutamine. Cellmass has it all in one...good ****

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
I'm actually currently working on a top secret creatine/glutamine/dextrose stack right now. Please don't tell anyone.[/QUOTE

DARN! i thought i was so smart, didnt think anyone had ever thought of that before. i have a patent pending on this top secret formula:toofunny:

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
I'm actually currently working on a top secret creatine/glutamine/dextrose stack right now. Please don't tell anyone.[/QUOTE

DARN! i thought i was so smart, didnt think anyone had ever thought of that before. i have a patent pending on this top secret formula:toofunny:
im gonna call it CELL TECH DROL and sell it for $75/lb

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yo were u serious with that post? lol

if so glutamine is a must with creatine, Cellmass has Glutamine already in it, so you dont have to take a Creatine and Glutamine. Cellmass has it all in one...good ****
IT WAS A JOKE! hence, the smileys............but thats ok! :thumbsup:

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
i've used it standalone as a cycle before in the past and i am using it currently for pct. it works - i am getting good results, keeping my gains from my cycle as well as putting on additional stregnth gains. no sides from this however the ai's might have put some hinderence on things until i got that straightened out.

anytime - moose

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
You know jumping on this "use search" bandwagon - like some sort of initiation for newbies is pretty old. and to me far more annoying that people asking questions over again or on stuff they can find out for themselves. this is a forum. its very possible that what they search on could be old news if we don't let people speak now and maybe add new insight on these products that weren't documented in the ealier postings and threads.

there - that's my two cents!- anyone want to agree or mess with me?

-moose