DCP loading?

1. Question DCP loading?

how long should you load DCP at 9 caps? the search option will not pull any threads if i type in "DCP"

2. start at 3x3 for the first 4 days,then drop back to 2x3 daily after.

3. cool thx
    •   

4. and has anyone had issues with blood pressure & DCP?

5. No issues reported with blood pressure.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

6. i didnt load DCP didnt know i was suppose to...can i still do 3x3 for 4 days even if its my 2nd week of DCP/AP...i'm doing cardio and pretty clean bulk diet i'm just not seeing much fat change (yay 500th post)

7. great...well guess its just me then. after a month on Altace, didn't seem to help much. i checked my bp at Wallyworld tonight. was still high. only stims im getting now are 1 cup of coffee a day & 1 Excedrin, for sinus headaches. depressing

8. Quote Originally Posted by frizzlerock View Post
    after a month on Altace, didn't seem to help much.
    Give the Altace time. When I first started taking it, my cardiologist told me that it's the sort of drug that needs awhile to work. He was right. I didn't see significantly noticeable results for the first several months; now more than a year later my blood pressure never registers higher than 120/80.

BTW, I'm using DCP myself right now.

9. sweet, good to hear this. i gotta make an appointment soon to refill. i did drop my DCP dosage today. this is 5th day. ive gone up a pound & half this week & bodyfat is at 12.95% now. measured with calipers. gotta hit up the bf monitor at my gym tonight see if my measurements are on target. i gotta start a mini log for Dicreatine & AEE soon. started that 4 weeks ago went up 4 pounds or so. good results so far with that Dsade.

10. I am really pleased with apparent lean mass gains combined with fatloss....most definitely significant, from the looks of the reports back.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

11. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I am really pleased with apparent lean mass gains combined with fatloss....most definitely significant, from the looks of the reports back.
    Same here, although it really seem to increase my appetite dramaticly. I never knew about loading then dropping down the dose. I have been doing 2x3 for about 2 weeks.
  12. Appetite........

Heavyduty, You said that the DCP is INCREASING your appetite? I just bought this for dieting and definitely do not want an increase in appetite. I was told that it will possibly suppress the appetite.

13. Should anything be consumed with this? I once heard to take with a small amout of fat because of the lymphatic absorption.

What is the recommended dosing protocol, IE; with food, with out food, 15 minutes prior to a meal...

Thanks,

- Jonesie

14. I found my best results with DCP were to take it 3x3 about 30 min. before a meal. Worked much better for me than 2x3 and did not experience any side effect except I cramped in my hamstrings one time on a tough leg day for a couple minutes. That was it.

15. Quote Originally Posted by JAY426 View Post
    Heavyduty, You said that the DCP is INCREASING your appetite? I just bought this for dieting and definitely do not want an increase in appetite. I was told that it will possibly suppress the appetite.
    Sorry I forgot to mention that I am on alri tri-lean + TX. So I am taking in more TTA and im guessing my metabolism is increasing thus appetite. Plus all the calories I am burning. When I start to cut I like to do more cardio while keeping my calories stable rather than moderate cardio and and moderate caloric intake. It kinda sucks because I think I take in more protein cutting than bulking to maintain as much muscle as possible.

16. I've loaded 3x3 for 6 days now with DCP and I am hungry as hell, def increase in appetite for me. I am stacking it with AP. Too early to tell on the "damage control" aspect or the recomping. I'm gonna try to give a review at the end of the month that the bottle allows. Don't have the time to do a straight log right now. I also have not noticed the "warm" feeling some have described.

Similar Forum Threads

1. High GI or Low GI for carb loading
    By WiNgS in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-04-2003, 12:12 AM
  2. Q-tip's New Cycle/front Loading
    By q-tip in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-27-2003, 01:54 PM
  3. carb loading/depleting?
    By WiNgS in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2