Poll: What is the best BCAA product?

Best BCAA

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. Post Best BCAA


    What is the best BCAA product and why?


  2. Bulk BCAAs, added to either Xtend, ICE, or Excell
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   
       


  3. I am not sure if the Xcell up there is the same just spelled incorrectly or not.

    I f you want samples of Excell you can get them here:

    Whey Protein Isolate Concentrate, Cycle Support, diet, supplements - Trial Samples

    CROWLER

  4. I'm going to have to go with Xtend, since that's what I use but they're all pretty much the same.

  5. Excell...hands down.

    Workin

  6. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    I am not sure if the Xcell up there is the same just spelled incorrectly or not.

    I f you want samples of Excell you can get them here:

    Whey Protein Isolate Concentrate, Cycle Support, diet, supplements - Trial Samples

    CROWLER
    Hey Crowler, how do I order an Excell sample as opposed to a whey protein one? The site just says "sample".

  7. Quote Originally Posted by m4gnum View Post
    Hey Crowler, how do I order an Excell sample as opposed to a whey protein one? The site just says "sample".
    Hey M4gnum,

    Thank you for your questions.

    In the comments section just indicate that you want the Excell and what flavor.


    CROWLER

  8. Since Excell and Xtend are the same thing and I can get Excell cheaper and I like my rasberry flavor quite a lot, I'm gonna have to go with Excell.

  9. Bulk L-Leucine w/out the designer bullsh*t to go along with it.
    •   
       


  10. Quote Originally Posted by myname View Post
    Bulk L-Leucine w/out the designer bullsh*t to go along with it.
    What is exactly is BS about Excell or Xtend? They're both BCAAs, Glutamine, Citrulline, and B-6. Nothing really fancy: just simple and effective.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    What is exactly is BS about Excell or Xtend? They're both BCAAs, Glutamine, Citrulline, and B-6. Nothing really fancy: just simple and effective.
    No BS, just too expensive. If your eating right, then bulk leucine is all you need and is king for protein synthesis. CM is cool too, a lot more functional than arginine IMO. Glutamine is super meh...and I personally don't think a person will see any difference from taking it or not.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by myname View Post
    No BS, just too expensive. If your eating right, then bulk leucine is all you need and is king for protein synthesis. CM is cool too, a lot more functional than arginine IMO. Glutamine is super meh...and I personally don't think a person will see any difference from taking it or not.
    NOt really a fan of CM. Glutamine is arguably worthless. But although Leucine is the most important of the 3, I've read that Isoleucine and valine are important in preventing an imbalance.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by myname View Post
    No BS, just too expensive. If your eating right, then bulk leucine is all you need and is king for protein synthesis. CM is cool too, a lot more functional than arginine IMO. Glutamine is super meh...and I personally don't think a person will see any difference from taking it or not.
    I agree. Bulk Leucine does the job . The most important BCaa.
    Research shows it. Pubmed dot com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    NOt really a fan of CM. Glutamine is arguably worthless. But although Leucine is the most important of the 3, I've read that Isoleucine and valine are important in preventing an imbalance.
    The only way to create an imbalance is if you are in a fasted state and only supplementing w/ free form leucine as your predominate amino source. Other than that if your eating a normal diet high in animal protein then you are in no state to create an imbalance with l-leucine supplementation. Many great minds have already beat the imbalance issue to death and l-leucine is king hands down.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by myname View Post
    The only way to create an imbalance is if you are in a fasted state and only supplementing w/ free form leucine as your predominate amino source. Other than that if your eating a normal diet high in animal protein then you are in no state to create an imbalance with l-leucine supplementation. Many great minds have already beat the imbalance issue to death and l-leucine is king hands down.
    good info. Maybe I'll start paying half as much for my aminos now.

  16. bump for the bulk bcaas. xtend grape taste pretty good though. but for the $$ bulk is the only way to go.

  17. some bulk bcaa added to AI's Excell
    btw, i think Universal's Animal Nitro is not just a BCAA, it's an EAA product

  18. Quote Originally Posted by ultraman View Post
    some bulk bcaa added to AI's Excell
    btw, i think Universal's Animal Nitro is not just a BCAA, it's an EAA product
    I think many may be confused and think Excell is simply BCAA's and flavoring. Remember it also contains CM, Glutamine and B-6...all of which are very synergistic. I like the idea of adding Bulk BCAA's to Excell though...

    Workin

  19. Quote Originally Posted by workin2005 View Post
    I think many may be confused and think Excell is simply BCAA's and flavoring. Remember it also contains CM, Glutamine and B-6...all of which are very synergistic. I like the idea of adding Bulk BCAA's to Excell though...

    Workin
    Glutamine is useless and I can get plenty of B-6 from my diet.
    I do like CM for my cardio.

    But I'd have to say Leucine for the win. (PUBMED)

  20. check out Purple Wraath. Its an EAA (so it includes BCAA as well). you can get a free sample. see the thread int his section or in our company section

  21. Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    check out Purple Wraath. Its an EAA (so it includes BCAA as well). you can get a free sample. see the thread int his section or in our company section
    Subtle. Real subtle.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  22. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Subtle. Real subtle.
    haha, we don't do anything subtly.

    how are you doing man?

    I need to PM you something.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by workin2005 View Post
    I think many may be confused and think Excell is simply BCAA's and flavoring. Remember it also contains CM, Glutamine and B-6...all of which are very synergistic. I like the idea of adding Bulk BCAA's to Excell though...

    Workin
    yea ur right, thanks

  24. I recently bought BCAA from BN and had heard about BCAA's mixing so poorly. This didn't have that issue. I mixed it in a shaker bottle w/ waxy maize and V-12 Turbo and everything mixed fine.

  25. Axis Labs BCAA Ethyl Ester with ICE.

    That's how I roll it and LOVE it.

    I also LOVED Controlled Labs Purple WRAATH, very solid product.
    I'm Back...

  26. I love to Xtend my **** into my woman! Im thinking of going the bulk BCAA's next time b/c it will last for a few months! Got to love NutraPlanet so we can remain cheap bastards!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    I also LOVED Controlled Labs Purple WRAATH, very solid product.
    yes, purple wraath is awesome and the updated ver 3 grape flavor has started shipping as of last week.

  28. Axis Labs - BCAA Ethyl Ester.

    Mainly bc I don't have to mix up another drink. Also use Xtend sometimes too.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    Axis Labs - BCAA Ethyl Ester.

    Mainly bc I don't have to mix up another drink. Also use Xtend sometimes too.
    I mix Poseidon with Excell and a few other goodies...EXCELLENT workouts!

    Axis Labs and Controlled Labs both seem to have some interesting products I'm going to have to try mixed with my Pre workout Poseidon/Excell concoction.

    Workin
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best BCAA flavor for ICE
    By RonShipman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-03-2010, 09:00 PM
  2. The Best BCAA.....?
    By MAxximal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 02:21 PM
  3. Best BCAA mix...?
    By rabican in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-08-2008, 04:05 PM
  4. best bcaa supp?
    By tim1985 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-13-2008, 12:13 AM
  5. What's the best bcaa/eaa poweder
    By FitModel in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-11-2007, 09:13 PM
Log in
Log in